The Anna Edit #10 swipe up to feed Prince Newton giggle giggle ad break over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her top gave me goose bumps, she really buy the ugliest clothes

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Increasingly, I’m convinced that Anna’s brow lady is someone that she wasn’t very nice to at school, who is now pretending to be a mate whilst getting a subtle (well, not so subtle) form of revenge.
She's got to be someone in this thread. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Is anyone else shocked / irritated by the way she says nectarine? She said 'nectar-in' vs. 'nectar-een'. Is this a thing?!

ETA: The amount of times she had to ask Mark to pan down and actually show the food in today's food related video. Why is he doing a job he is tit at? Make it make sense!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
So they’re having a little break for a week. Hope they’ve lined up a Gleam minion to take over Mark’s extremely important ‘positive-vibes-only’ comment deletion duties. #editedlife

• Haha
Is anyone else shocked / irritated by the way she says nectarine? She said 'nectar-in' vs. 'nectar-een'. Is this a thing?!

ETA: The amount of times she had to ask Mark to pan down and actually show the food in today's food related video. Why is he doing a job he is tit at? Make it make sense!
I still shudder when she says Stockholm , do you really say the “l” sound? She’s the only person I’ve heard say it that way

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Hmmmm, I definitely pronounce both words (nectarine and Stockholm) the same as Anna. The L in Stockholm is definitely not silent in Swedish (and many other languages)- or at least it wasn’t when I was there…..

Reactions: 3
Hmmmm, I definitely pronounce both words (nectarine and Stockholm) the same as Anna. The L in Stockholm is definitely not silent in Swedish (and many other languages)- or at least it wasn’t when I was there…..
Maybe not in Sweden, but then we don't say "Paree" for Paris just because they do in France...! Her pronunciation of nectarine doesn't bother me though.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anna announced to her followers she’ll be out on a babymoon and said something like “didn’t want you all wondering where I’d gone/why the silence”. Interesting contrast to Lily Pebbles who let people know she was away during her trip. I’m constantly wondering whether they/their people read these forums to then take on feedback; this could be an example!

• Heart
Maybe not in Sweden, but then we don't say "Paree" for Paris just because they do in France...! Her pronunciation of nectarine doesn't bother me though.
True, but I also have heard many people call it Stock-holm in English? Completely with h and l

Reactions: 1
Her eyebrow thread/ waxing :I would like to know what exactly is the beautician doing for the whole 5 seconds time frame allowed time by neurotic Nana. The caterpillars are still their usual monster self. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Not to defend her but I think she has mentioned she couldn’t get someone to fix the exterior damp issues this year cos they were all booked out.

But they also planned the timing of their baby’s arrival and knew all the issues the house they’re moving in has, so yea no sympathy.
Timing of the baby is something that may have really surprised them. I can actually understand this. They couldn’t have known if it would take them a month or a year or two to conceive or if the pregnancy would progress. There’s never going to be an ideal time to be pregnant. Project Manager Mark on the other hand just sucks, that’s all.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.