The Anna Edit #10 swipe up to feed Prince Newton giggle giggle ad break over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can imagine the flames coming out of this thread if we get Mark with the violin. :ROFLMAO:
Hahaha of course Mark plays the violin, he also speak 5 languages (very unlike average Brits), he can drive since he was 5. He is basically Kim Jung Un, but white.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I wonder if there was some sort of ‘phantom’ bidder pushing the price up or making it look like the property was in demand 👀
To be fair, the stamp duty holiday has made the market go a bit wild, and that, combined with lots of people wanting to move for more space, probably did push the price of this place up. And Brighton and its environs are trendy, and you’ve got lots of people with London salaries wanting to move to that area so … But I still think they paid way too much.

I also think Anna trying to pretend the house is somehow unusual irritating. It’s a big, but fairly bog-standard Victorian end terrace. The top floor would have had a couple of smaller rooms that would have been used for children’s rooms or live-in staff, and then the longer rooms are most likely eaves storage that was converted in the 80s or 90s by sticking in some boxing and velux windows. It’s really not that special, there’s literally hundreds of thousands of similar houses in the UK.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Mark behind the camera filming upstairs was such a cringe situation, just pants. The mirror that was on the viewer right was amateourishly in constant slicing in and out of the lenses *rolls eyes*. Gosh. Is it really that difficult to set the filming lenses symmetrically and include relevant background detail without chopping it in half? Mark, there are some free courses online. When you finish dusting off your violin and being a DIY King to all your neighbour just have a look maybe... you know, work related skill...

Ps Anna adding sweaty comment whilst filming rightmove ad in their million pound house...You can't buy class eh?

Reactions: 16
I don’t actually watch the videos, only the Insta so I haven’t had quite the Mark overdose the rest of you have. Delighted to see how much better my tomato plants are doing than the Greatest and Sexiest Gardener Of All Time though!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Completely agree with everyone, the house is a state! Didn’t some Tattlers confirm the town/street are not great, so it’s not even a case of ‘worst house on the best street’.

They will need to put so much money into it, especially if they keep making silly decisions like the single glazing!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I don’t actually watch the videos, only the Insta so I haven’t had quite the Mark overdose the rest of you have. Delighted to see how much better my tomato plants are doing than the Greatest and Sexiest Gardener Of All Time though!
Mine too! And what is that wall they are up against? I’d prescribe a tit load of ivy to cover that eyesore

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Completely agree with everyone, the house is a state! Didn’t some Tattlers confirm the town/street are not great, so it’s not even a case of ‘worst house on the best street’.

They will need to put so much money into it, especially if they keep making silly decisions like the single glazing!
Ugh I'd forgotten about the single glazing!
Gobshites.
Her ugly beige jumper budget for the year would pay for doing half those windows properly, although I must admit if I were her I'd hold back twenty quid and get him a proper bleeping haircut.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
kind of tired of Anna, to the extent that I prefer Lily. Atleast she goes outside and films!
edit: did try to get into BB but GOD the woman is such a bore. she made a 40 minute vlog about hanging a print up. and I know Anna tries to emulate some of BB's fashion and aesthetic, but it doesn't even suit BB. She looks so aggressively annoying in her indie store $200 tshirts. The working class movement might just be catalysed by the audience of people who watch people like Anna.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Heads up:
I haven't watched the video just FF to get an idea however there's a lot of Mark.
Proceed with caution. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Agree. In real estate, location will be the main factor influencing a the price. Place their house in London and I’m sure the price is worth it (I’m not from the UK, but I live in a major city in the US and that house would be worth at least £1 million here). But similar houses on their block haven’t gone for that much so I just don’t get it! Why pay that much?! And apparently, they weren’t the only ones wanting the house. I know all this has been said before, but it still baffles the mind and I’m curious if anyone actually knows the market sees something we’re not seeing?
Unfortunately if that house was in London they would be paying 4 or 5 times the price easily. I’m in a city in the south (not London) and they would easily get a million for that house here. It’s madness but it’s just the way it is. If they have a lot of money they could make that place amazing but it’s so much work.

I’ve just zipped through the house tours and they all seem to be just her stood in doorways talking about things off camera 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Unfortunately if that house was in London they would be paying 4 or 5 times the price easily. I’m in a city in the south (not London) and they would easily get a million for that house here. It’s madness but it’s just the way it is. If they have a lot of money they could make that place amazing but it’s so much work.

I’ve just zipped through the house tours and they all seem to be just her stood in doorways talking about things off camera 🤷‍♀️
I remember I check the review of Shoreham on Mumsnet, they are nothing but positive. But looking at google map, it looks just like one of the town in the UK. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Some thoughts on the house tour.... :)
- found myself fast forwarding, a lot, too much rambling
- Too many references to "Mark". Either have him on camera and let him speak for himself, or just shush, no one cares.
- The video seemed like something she could have filmed herself in a short period of time. Just set up a tripod in the door frame and waffle. There were no shots panning around the room. No one has any idea of the layout or scale. Heck, I've seen more interesting house/room tours by people who film and edit everything without help.
- They appear to have done nothing. Granted they have the foundations of beautiful wooden floors and smooth white walls, but there was literally nothing to look at in the entire video, bar Anna and that sofa bed.
- "Quirky little" this and "Quirky little" that.... yep it's an awkwardly designed room, that mostly seems to hold boxes of unsorted bits and pieces.
- Why put the guests in the attic?
- A full floor devoted to filming/editing in the future (!)

• Wow
Reactions: 24
How is this the same person?? Insta pic from Feb 2019 compared to that latest YouTube thumbnail 😳😳 #themarkedit
Pregnancy may have had an effect on her face but those brows are the real culprits!!

Love that pink lipstick colour on her!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.