The Anna Edit #10 swipe up to feed Prince Newton giggle giggle ad break over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the fact that she got paid for that content infuriates me beyond belief. this collab with rightmove probably made her more money than i make an a year.

"youve seen the house from top to bottom" ... no weve seen you stare at the camera and talk about mark whilst slightly changing the background

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Whenever I see this house I automatically smell damp and dust. Makes me want to sneeze.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Random Thoughts:

- she literally looks like Shrek
- she has the most repetitive / predictable speech pattern I think I've ever known.
- she says "I feel like" every other sentence she no longer thinks. Just feels.
- can't get over the creases.

Enjoy me my embodiment of Anna:
I spit my coffee everywhere. Thank you very much for that. I've never found Anna particularly attractive, but man pregnancy has not been kind to her. Most of her baby weight has gone to her face. Those eyebrows combined with the extra weight and her head shape...yikes.

Reactions: 16
Whenever I see this house I automatically smell damp and dust. Makes me want to sneeze.
I’ve said it before but I can’t believe that cost the better part of a million quid - there’s not a single room that isn’t damp or that doesn’t either have a problem or need redecorating. They was robbed.

Reactions: 22
So bitchyy me thinks that Girls Night Out she met with her/their parents.
Why not show faces ever? For a 5th best blogger in the world according to her website she surely doesn't record meetings with others for more than nanosecond.

Especially when Nan says one of her pals is supposedly a food blogger? If that was true then that friend would probably love to be shown on Anna's almost 500k subs vlog? Why not insert the friend username as a Flash card on a screen? Little liar pants on fire.

I just don't think this neurotic little ball is not jealous that Mark would find someone else attractive. Ha.

I’ve said it before but I can’t believe that cost the better part of a million quid - there’s not a single room that isn’t damp or that doesn’t either have a problem or need redecorating. They was robbed.
Well, all that heating switching and wearing jumpers home eventually pays off! Ha

• Haha
Reactions: 18
watched a video yesterday, got bored and scrolled through the comments, these people are going to summon a monster
20210623_133326.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
watched a video yesterday, got bored and scrolled through the comments, these people are going to summon a monster
View attachment 630787
OK, I think I’ve worked out what Mark is actually doing all day. He’s literally just creating fake accounts,
posting ’I love Mark‘ comments on the videos and responding to them with even more fake accounts. That has to be it as there’s no way this can be genuine.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
See Tattle, I haven’t filmed ALL of the daily edit a month in advance!
Now she’s shown that I hope she doesn’t mention in any of the upcoming videos “comment below with any videos you’d like to see in the daily edit”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She has so much space in her house and yet they asked for planning permissions to build additional floor in their garage, to store all her capsule wardrobe. Minimalist my ass

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I've seen like five house tours now and I still have no idea about the actual layout of the house. I swear I had a better idea of the bleeping Downton Abbey after half the time.
How can she talk so much but say so little??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
random but the way she says things are 'pants' grates on me so much omg it sounds so childish imo like just say something is shite like a regular adult

(obvs people don't have to swear I just find this little miss innocent girl next door butter wouldn't melt vibe nauseating, yet I can't look away ahahahah)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
See Tattle, I haven’t filmed ALL of the daily edit a month in advance!
if only she dedicated the energy she puts into creating dumb charts (like, can't your remember you edited a video? can't Mark remember? into her content, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
if only she dedicated the energy she puts into creating dumb charts (like, can't your remember you edited a video? can't Mark remember? into her content, lol
Let's not forget she has a dumb notebook and a dumb to-do-list, as well as her digital diary, she probably spent more time doing list than her work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Again with her performative "I'm so busy, look, I have a spreadsheet". It feels like she's trying to make herself feel more busy than she actually is by making a huge production about every miniscule detail. She literally doesn't need a social media plan like businesses have, all she does is regurgitate old videos, blog posts and links. Like, you are ONE person, your husband is maybe ten metres away from you, why do you feel the need for fifteen planners and to do lists?? Does she have the memory of a goldfish?

9am: put video live
4pm: remind people to watch the same old five videos over again
4.30 pm: daily shill

That's ACTUALLY it.

Let's not forget she has a dumb notebook and a dumb to-do-list, as well as her digital diary, she probably spent more time doing list than her work.
Lol this reminds me of work, we have daily meetings in the morning and a huge meeting to plan the next two weeks every other thursday which often runs 6 hours (not even kidding, we're not IBM or Google, there's ten people in my team). Not to mention two calendars, Microsoft Teams, Jira, Confluence, etc. I'm filling half my hours with trying to keep up with notifications from our fifteen fricken platforms. The definiton of "why work when you can talk about it and not actually do it"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Does she have the memory of a goldfish?

That's ACTUALLY it.
HAHAH she has a mummy brain you know, like is a real thing, is pants. What about Mark? Well because he is going to the best dad, he also suffers from daddy brain. That is why we need all these platforms.

Here is my swipe up (AD) ^ for my diary, arrival date is estimated to be Feb 2022. #sendingallmylovetoyou

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Again with her performative "I'm so busy, look, I have a spreadsheet". It feels like she's trying to make herself feel more busy than she actually is by making a huge production about every miniscule detail. She literally doesn't need a social media plan like businesses have, all she does is regurgitate old videos, blog posts and links. Like, you are ONE person, your husband is maybe ten metres away from you, why do you feel the need for fifteen planners and to do lists?? Does she have the memory of a goldfish?

That's ACTUALLY it.

Lol this reminds me of work, we have daily meetings in the morning and a huge meeting to plan the next two weeks every other thursday which often runs 6 hours (not even kidding, we're not IBM or Google, there's ten people in my team). Not to mention two calendars, Microsoft Teams, Jira, Confluence, etc. I'm filling half my hours with trying to keep up with notifications from our fifteen fricken platforms. The definiton of "why work when you can talk about it and not actually do it"
It's make work. There's an epidemic of it in the UK.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.