The Anna Edit #10 swipe up to feed Prince Newton giggle giggle ad break over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just for comparison Allana wearing Missoma beaded jewellery. Where you can actually see more than one sad looking necklace. And that picture she posted wasn’t even sponsored by Missoma it was all about linen🤣 Do I need to say more?!
This picture makes me want to go out and buy ALL OF THE LINEN POSSIBLE. Anna’s photo makes me want to do something — it’s such a bland photo I don’t even know what that something is.
And dead fish is exactly right.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The shoddy work is back again, in the description box there's a 'what I'm wearing' that includes makeup. But then the makeup she puts on is further down in a different section. So she clearly isn't wearing the makeup in the what I'm wearing bit.

I am really surprised how openly Anna is admitting to buying multiples of makeup she is clearly never going to use. Yesterday it was the multiple concealer shades from Kosas, today it's the Clinique foundation and the VB bronzer.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I haven't watched today's video but another video of her putting the exact same make up on her face?! Such a snooze.
Hi. 😊 Newish here. Long time lurker.
Pretty much. This was the first video of Anna's I've watched in awhile. She was boring the hell out of me and like many of you said her content is just poor so after many years of following I unsubscribed a few weeks ago.

What pissed me off about this video is how little effort she puts into her job these days.
Spelling mistakes, pronunciation errors, thinking that "pants" is an adequate descriptive when reviewing products, how easily she goes back on her vow to use only inclusive brands (she can wear whatever she likes but don't throw products away on camera saying the brands are just not inclusive and then proceed as BLM is just a box ticketing exercise), buying endless shades of a product she didn't even like to begin with, etc, etc, etc... I could go on but you all get the point.

Upside? No Mark! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
the bar is really low, eh?
It's sadly hilarious or hilariously sad. She used to be my fav.
I'm only aware how bad it's gotten from reading the posts here. Some of the screenshots are just... Interesting? 🤣🤣

I'm still baffled he gave up his career for this...

Reactions: 22
View attachment 625547
Why does she look drunk here? 🤢
No... Just no. I'm SO not here for it.
I think I’ve figured it out, what she looks like. She looks like a old drunk — you know the type who are in their 40s and a little bit always too drunk throughout the whole day, that tired, dehydrated, puffy, drunk look. That’s what she looks like. And did she get filler in her top lip?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I think I’ve figured it out, what she looks like. She looks like a old drunk — you know the type who are in their 40s and a little bit always too drunk throughout the whole day, that tired, dehydrated, puffy, drunk look. That’s what she looks like. And did she get filler in her top lip?
Hey, nothing wrong with a mid morning tipple. 🤣🤣 Joking!
She used to look so fresh faced. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She definitely copying Vogue beauty. She looks like she is about to 🤧 or she suffers from hay fever.
She looks better with the make up from Kosas yesterday than any of the orangey eye shadow.

Reactions: 9
First post here.... can be triggering lol

I cannot stand how this woman is not able to speak without smiling like a creepy nursery teacher the. Entire. Time. Always.
Honestly it makes her look creepy and one of the big reasons I avoid watching her more than few minutes on speed watching mode.

Another thing is that she so desperate to not EVER put her foot wrong saying something or admitting something that she seem to be like a fake good girl amongst the bully gang. You just know she would run to the police officer arriving at the scene whatever with the Innocent eyes and pleads how she was at the crime scene and helped the gang but is absolutely not guilty and does not accept bad situations lol

Can't stand this awful fakery. Just creepy situation tbh.

Ps both of them act like they are in the cult haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's sadly hilarious or hilariously sad. She used to be my fav.
I'm only aware how bad it's gotten from reading the posts here. Some of the screenshots are just... Interesting? 🤣🤣

I'm still baffled he gave up his career for this...
The final straw for me was when she was crying poor and how badly they are trying to save for the house.
All whilst jetting to California for three weeks and then on another foreign holiday.
Surely California holiday cost did not obstruct them from landing the million pounds mansion. Thank goodness.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
She either had stopped caring about the sound/video quality or fully trusts Mark in editing and technical situations. The video where she cooks... you guys were right. The audio quality is gasp-embarassing. Oh Anna, what are you doing? Could it be that Mark is trolling or was distracted by a pigeon nearby? Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Kind of surprised Anna hasn’t posted some cringey, super sappy ode to the father of her future boy and to give a big f-you in a “HE’S MINE” kind of way to all of the Mark fangirls.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just scrolled on YT and Lily's new video, posted an hour ago!

She is pregnant, omg wonder how Anna is going to react! now they have to share the pregnant influncer attention!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
OK, sorry if that already has been mentioned...

She is sponsored by cult beauty, right?

In her work with me situation video the unpacking she's done in the kitchen was from cult beauty website I believe? And in today's New Summer Makeup Try On Situation she suddenly jumps in to recommend a product from cult beauty. She surely gets gift cards from them to later mention them?

Ps a friend of mine worked for Kiehl's. They say that Nana is sponsored by them, which I don't know she always disclose? Her cleanser, SPF and Kiehl's body wash all that Nana "absolutely loves" and before that her obsession with Kiehl's Iris Essence... according to my friend Nana, Lily Pepp and Amelia are included in the sponsorship deals but little do they mention it each time.

Anyway, to me cult beauty is another "quiet situation" sponsorships Nana hides. Not to mention her "absolute love" Glossier products. As if any other brand on Earth does not come close to a glossier dewy serum. Sure Nan.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
OK, sorry if that already has been mentioned...

She is sponsored by cult beauty, right?

In her work with me situation video the unpacking she's done in the kitchen was from cult beauty website I believe? And in today's New Summer Makeup Try On Situation she suddenly jumps in to recommend a product from cult beauty. She surely gets gift cards from them to later mention them?

Ps a friend of mine worked for Kiehl's. They say that Nana is sponsored by them, which I don't know she always disclose? Her cleanser, SPF and Kiehl's body wash all that Nana "absolutely loves" and before that her obsession with Kiehl's Iris Essence... according to my friend Nana, Lily Pepp and Amelia are included in the sponsorship deals but little do they mention it each time.

Anyway, to me cult beauty is another "quiet situation" sponsorships Nana hides. Not to mention her "absolute love" Glossier products. As if any other brand on Earth does not come close to a glossier dewy serum. Sure Nan.
I don't know why people still follow recommendations. She used to rave about May Lindstrom The Blue Cocoon all the time, and she stop talking about it when SpaceNk stopped carrying it.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.