The Anna Edit #10 swipe up to feed Prince Newton giggle giggle ad break over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this is old news or has already been mentioned but her daily edit videos make her comment about zero income even more disingenuous and gross

Her doing daily videos allows for her to times her income by 7...for a whole month. Basically doing 7 months work in one. I canā€™t imagine any other industry where a woman could times her salary by SEVEN just before going on maternity leave. We all know her income isnā€™t going to be zero anyway, but who cares when sheā€™s earned seven times the usual.

Sheā€™s gone from girl next door to just plain deceitful

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Mark is just so unsexy. I can just imagine his clammy hands and him having a mild but slightly unpleasant smell.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
The socks are all kinds of wrong!
Idk thereā€™s really nothing wrong with them imo, itā€™s a pair of Nike SB shoes with probably white Nike socks, majority of guys I know wear them, I really donā€™t see anything wrong with it, people just hate Mark for absolutely everything lmao itā€™s literally the fashion rn

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Idk thereā€™s really nothing wrong with them imo, itā€™s a pair of Nike SB shoes with probably white Nike socks, majority of guys I know wear them, I really donā€™t see anything wrong with it, people just hate Mark for absolutely everything lmao itā€™s literally the fashion rn
But also, you can dislike things that are 'in fashion' too? I think people look silly with white socks pulled up like that, however cool or uncool they are. šŸ™ƒ Maybe a hangover from my school uniform white socks we had to have pulled up?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh Lord, todayā€™s Kosas brand review. Where to start?

- The overall tone was so repetitive and negative; even the products she liked, she wasnā€™t wowed by. Fair enough, for a review, but if youā€™ve already tried two things from the brand before, and didnā€™t hugely rate them, why bother reviewing the whole range?
- Anna repeatedly says that the makeup looks good when applied, but doesnā€™t last. Why not do an update a few hours later, so we can see the lack of longevity?
- The eyeshadow is far cooler than sheā€™d usually wear, and SO much better than the hideous orange/terracotta/brick shades weā€™re usually forced to endure.
- The lucky viewers get to pick next Satā€™s brand for review! She listed Giorgio Armani, Victoria Beckham, Charlotte Tilbury as possibles, AKA things she likes/already owns/wants freebies from. I personally want to request something either totally left-field, or hideously expensive so she has to shell out for it allā€¦.
- Yet another occurrence of ā€œIf you saw this blogā€ *gestures to top corner where no link appears*. Yet again, Markā€™s terrible editing comes to the fore.
- Very few ā€œmomentsā€ or ā€œsituationsā€, which was admittedly a surpriseā€¦.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Sorry if this is old news or has already been mentioned but her daily edit videos make her comment about zero income even more disingenuous and gross

Her doing daily videos allows for her to times her income by 7...for a whole month. Basically doing 7 months work in one. I canā€™t imagine any other industry where a woman could times her salary by SEVEN just before going on maternity leave. We all know her income isnā€™t going to be zero anyway, but who cares when sheā€™s earned seven times the usual.

Sheā€™s gone from girl next door to just plain deceitful
also re organic basics. How does it get from Scandinavia to Portugal? And Turkey? Not very green is it? Why do you need 3 sets Anna? Why not buy one responsibly sourced cotton/linen set and wear it until it wears out? That pink set already looked worn and shiny. Typical thicko who thinks if a company sticks ā€˜organicā€™ on to a brand it makes it all right on and green.

Reactions: 29
No one hate the Nike and socks, he just look like wannabe gen-a with socks pull up like that. Just because it is the fashion right now doesnā€™t mean he has to follow but it is Mark -!: Anna so...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No one hate the Nike and socks, he just look like wannabe gen-a with socks pull up like that. Just because it is the fashion right now doesnā€™t mean he has to follow but it is Mark -!: Anna so...
This has been one of those horrifying moments where I think Iā€™m old enough to have seen this fashion the first time round. When I was at school (when this was all fields ā€¦) this was how the more chavvy boys wore their socks and shoes. They were the kids who thought they were hard and so I just cannot taken this seriously on Mark.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But also, you can dislike things that are 'in fashion' too? I think people look silly with white socks pulled up like that, however cool or uncool they are. šŸ™ƒ Maybe a hangover from my school uniform white socks we had to have pulled up?
Yes I know this Iā€™m not dismissing that but Iā€™m fed up of people slagging every little tiny thing he does just bc you all hate him for some reason lmao like thereā€™s literally nothing wrong about itā€™s a pair of white socks for gods sake if it wasnā€™t Mark no one would have anything to say about it, he canā€™t do right for doing wrong, he wears smth fashionable rn - people slag him, if he wore smth that wasnā€™t fashionable - people would slag him, give it a by man

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yes I know this Iā€™m not dismissing that but Iā€™m fed up of people slagging every little tiny thing he does just bc you all hate him for some reason lmao like thereā€™s literally nothing wrong about itā€™s a pair of white socks for gods sake if it wasnā€™t Mark no one would have anything to say about it, he canā€™t do right for doing wrong, he wears smth fashionable rn - people slag him, if he wore smth that wasnā€™t fashionable - people would slag him, give it a by man
He still looks like a Slavic conman

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Do you think Anna realises she is picking a capsule wardrobe to wear when she poos herself in a room full of people sheā€™s only just met?

Which organic porridge coloured lounge set would be best to get covered in my body fluids?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Do you think Anna realises she is picking a capsule wardrobe to wear when she poos herself in a room full of people sheā€™s only just met?

Which organic porridge coloured lounge set would be best to get covered in my body fluids?
Haha I bet sheā€™ll have or at least make content about post natal depression. Mark this post for posterity

Reactions: 7

I was wondering this. I know nothing about babies and birth but my understanding was that in a childbirth situation, you tend not to be worrying about having a co-ordinated organic separates moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I was wondering this. I know nothing about babies and birth but my understanding was that in a childbirth situation, you tend not to be worrying about having a co-ordinated organic separates moment.
She is not going to give a flying fig (Newton) during her childbirth moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also would you not have to wear/change into a hospital gownā€¦do Arket make those?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Unless weā€™re back in 1998 and Mawwwwk is imitating Michael Jackson I find the whole up to the knee sock situation moment really pathetic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh Lord, todayā€™s Kosas brand review. Where to start?

- The overall tone was so repetitive and negative; even the products she liked, she wasnā€™t wowed by. Fair enough, for a review, but if youā€™ve already tried two things from the brand before, and didnā€™t hugely rate them, why bother reviewing the whole range?
- Anna repeatedly says that the makeup looks good when applied, but doesnā€™t last. Why not do an update a few hours later, so we can see the lack of longevity?
- The eyeshadow is far cooler than sheā€™d usually wear, and SO much better than the hideous orange/terracotta/brick shades weā€™re usually forced to endure.
- The lucky viewers get to pick next Satā€™s brand for review! She listed Giorgio Armani, Victoria Beckham, Charlotte Tilbury as possibles, AKA things she likes/already owns/wants freebies from. I personally want to request something either totally left-field, or hideously expensive so she has to shell out for it allā€¦.
- Yet another occurrence of ā€œIf you saw this blogā€ *gestures to top corner where no link appears*. Yet again, Markā€™s terrible editing comes to the fore.
- Very few ā€œmomentsā€ or ā€œsituationsā€, which was admittedly a surpriseā€¦.
Such a good overview! Iā€™m a fan of Kosas and I was really disappointed in her review. She shouldā€™ve prefaced the whole thing with ā€œbecause Kosas markets itself as a green beauty brand, it doesnā€™t use ingredients that conventional brands typically use to make their products long lastingā€.

Unsponsored opinions on the products she used:
- Tinted Face Oil: Itā€™s actually the foundation Iā€™ve been using for the past few months (and I have a backup). I like it, but it is tricky to work with. Best applied directly from the container onto the face or mixed in with a moisturizer. Brushes and blenders suck up the product and then you end up applying WAY more than you need and having the issues our dear Ofmark had. Little goes a long way on this one.
Concealer: havenā€™t tried it (I also use both the RMS and Glossier concealers and both donā€™t have longevity, so just lighten up a bit eh Anna)
Powder: havenā€™t tried it
Brow gel: I have the tinted one and I love it. Itā€™s nothing groundbreaking, but the brush is a good size and lasts me all day (the Kjaer Weis one tho is *chefā€™s kiss* and Cheekbone Beauty also has a good one but I donā€™t love the brush)
Bronzer: havenā€™t tried it
Eye shadow: this is a funny product. Itā€™s watery and you have to work fast, but I prefer using it as a topper on top of cream or powder shadows because it sheers out so much and is so sparkly.
Bronzer/blush duo: Iā€™ve tried both the powder and cream formulas and I like them both. The cream formulas are more fun, but the powders I think come in better shades
Lip oil: I have two of these on the go. Not my fave lip oils (Ilia and Fit Glow Beauty are my two fave formulas), and it is glittery in the tube, but it feels lovely on the lips and gives a subtle hint of color. Wears nicely, super moisturizing and looks good over lipstick/lip liner
Lipstick: These lipsticks are really, really nice. Moisturizing and a color range that I gravitate to anyway. She shouldā€™ve picked up Rose Water

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.