The Anna Edit #10 swipe up to feed Prince Newton giggle giggle ad break over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a good overview! I’m a fan of Kosas and I was really disappointed in her review. She should’ve prefaced the whole thing with “because Kosas markets itself as a green beauty brand, it doesn’t use ingredients that conventional brands typically use to make their products long lasting”.

Unsponsored opinions on the products she used:
- Tinted Face Oil: It’s actually the foundation I’ve been using for the past few months (and I have a backup). I like it, but it is tricky to work with. Best applied directly from the container onto the face or mixed in with a moisturizer. Brushes and blenders suck up the product and then you end up applying WAY more than you need and having the issues our dear Ofmark had. Little goes a long way on this one.
Concealer: haven’t tried it (I also use both the RMS and Glossier concealers and both don’t have longevity, so just lighten up a bit eh Anna)
Powder: haven’t tried it
Brow gel: I have the tinted one and I love it. It’s nothing groundbreaking, but the brush is a good size and lasts me all day (the Kjaer Weis one tho is *chef’s kiss* and Cheekbone Beauty also has a good one but I don’t love the brush)
Bronzer: haven’t tried it
Eye shadow: this is a funny product. It’s watery and you have to work fast, but I prefer using it as a topper on top of cream or powder shadows because it sheers out so much and is so sparkly.
Bronzer/blush duo: I’ve tried both the powder and cream formulas and I like them both. The cream formulas are more fun, but the powders I think come in better shades
Lip oil: I have two of these on the go. Not my fave lip oils (Ilia and Fit Glow Beauty are my two fave formulas), and it is glittery in the tube, but it feels lovely on the lips and gives a subtle hint of color. Wears nicely, super moisturizing and looks good over lipstick/lip liner
Lipstick: These lipsticks are really, really nice. Moisturizing and a color range that I gravitate to anyway. She should’ve picked up Rose Water
She doesn't like it because it is not AD or gifted , not basic witch enough like Glossier:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was wondering this. I know nothing about babies and birth but my understanding was that in a childbirth situation, you tend not to be worrying about having a co-ordinated organic separates moment.
Honestly I could have been Giving birth on the pitch of a packed football stadium and I wouldn’t have noticed nor cared.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Haha I bet she’ll have or at least make content about post natal depression. Mark this post for posterity
I really hope I’m reading this comment wrong and you’re not making light of post natal depression 😕 I’ve been there and wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes I know this I’m not dismissing that but I’m fed up of people slagging every little tiny thing he does just bc you all hate him for some reason lmao like there’s literally nothing wrong about it’s a pair of white socks for gods sake if it wasn’t Mark no one would have anything to say about it, he can’t do right for doing wrong, he wears smth fashionable rn - people slag him, if he wore smth that wasn’t fashionable - people would slag him, give it a by man
Mark... Is this you? Anna?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I really hope I’m reading this comment wrong and you’re not making light of post natal depression 😕 I’ve been there and wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.
I’m not. For sure it’s a real thing and I wouldn’t wish any depression on anything but she’s just predictable

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes I know this I’m not dismissing that but I’m fed up of people slagging every little tiny thing he does just bc you all hate him for some reason lmao like there’s literally nothing wrong about it’s a pair of white socks for gods sake if it wasn’t Mark no one would have anything to say about it, he can’t do right for doing wrong, he wears smth fashionable rn - people slag him, if he wore smth that wasn’t fashionable - people would slag him, give it a by man
I mean, you are so right. Mark can't even so much as blink these days and we're all 'ew, what a creep!' Lol! It's true! He just needs to fade into the background again, maybe make a (very occasional) appearance in Anna's videos, and then I'm pretty sure the hate will (mostly) stop. As it is, Anna can't even film for thirty seconds without him walking into the room to blow his nose or some such, and it is just TOO MUCH! Then you have the manic smile, the crazy eyes, the bird watching, the socks and sandals, the garden moments....it needs to stop!

Haha I bet she’ll have or at least make content about post natal depression. Mark this post for posterity
I don't think she would ever share anything like this with her viewers. It's all 'good vibes only', after all!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She doesn't like it because it is not AD or gifted , not basic witch enough like Glossier:ROFLMAO:
Haha I was going to say the same thing. I am actually surprised how negative she was in the kosas video. Anna is pretty good about putting a positive spin on things even if she isn't in love with something. I am guessing she reached out to Kosas to get the items for free and they told her a big fat no and she had to pay £50 for shipping and she's not here for a spending moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She paid 50 quid for duties and shipping for the Kosas order. Blimey, that’s what I spend on beauty a month my most spendy months.
And on top of that she purchased FOUR concealers cause she couldn’t find her exact shade like, girl, can’t you mix two to get your perfect shade like we peasants do?
I’m not criticising the amount of money she spent on 4 similar concealers, it’s her money after all but what a waste.

Also, skin tints and BB creams are made to be warmed with your fingers or on your skin NOT to be applied with a brush. She even does it with the Mac F&B that gets soaked up by the brush.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I thought the same thing when I saw 4 concealers. So wasteful. Allana sometimes has got wrong shade of foundations or concealers but always tries to make it work. Just see which one will match you the best. I’m sure it would’ve been fine just to order one.

Reactions: 12
She paid 50 quid for duties and shipping for the Kosas order. Blimey, that’s what I spend on beauty a month my most spendy months.
And on top of that she purchased FOUR concealers cause she couldn’t find her exact shade like, girl, can’t you mix two to get your perfect shade like we peasants do?
I’m not criticising the amount of money she spent on 4 similar concealers, it’s her money after all but what a waste.

Also, skin tints and BB creams are made to be warmed with your fingers or on your skin NOT to be applied with a brush. She even does it with the Mac F&B that gets soaked up by the brush.
Keep in mind, many of these influencers, depending on the country, can write off these expenses as tax write offs hence why those influencers that make six figures and above make these extravagant purchases. Influencers are just self-employed advertising salesman.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That beach day vlog was so deceiving! So little actual beach, 70% of the video was the Organic Basics ad! :oops:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.