The Anna Edit #10 swipe up to feed Prince Newton giggle giggle ad break over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the gardening vlog, did anyone else find it a bit weird when Anna talks for about 3 min on mat clothes and the boiler suit. She goes into detail about her friend lending it to her and seeing her son but clearly doesn't want to say her name and says thank you friend at the end. It almost makes me think it isn't a real story. 🤔 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In the gardening vlog, did anyone else find it a bit weird when Anna talks for about 3 min on mat clothes and the boiler suit. She goes into detail about her friend lending it to her and seeing her son but clearly doesn't want to say her name and says thank you friend at the end. It almost makes me think it isn't a real story. 🤔 :ROFLMAO:
I thought that was strange, too🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry, but I refuse to believe now that this is anything but a parody and the pair of them are just trolling us. In the latest video, Mark is out for the day (in public) wearing white socks and sandals. Just no, no, no.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I’m sorry, but I refuse to believe now that this is anything but a parody and the pair of them are just trolling us. In the latest video, Mark is out for the day (in public) wearing white socks and sandals. Just no, no, no.
Thought he wore this
1624021585381.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
fridge salad organic basics copenhagen moment the cookies sustainable window restoration new home baby boy newton situation Giorgio Armani Eye Tint in 23 oatmeal sofa bed situation peachy nude-y springy salad-y glowy type situation
Lol this is genius. But also goes to show a bot could just as well make her predictable-ass content for her at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hate to break it to you, but this is actually a relatively good *eyebrow moment* for her …
(Edited to add picture)View attachment 623021
Anna's having a hirsute moment
God love her, that photo always makes me cringe because it's so revolting but she's so obviously eye-bleeping herself? The mind boggles.

I hate to break it to you, but this is actually a relatively good *eyebrow moment* for her …
(Edited to add picture)View attachment 623021
Anna's having a hirsute moment
God love her, that photo always makes me cringe because it's so revolting but she's so obviously eye-bleeping herself? The mind boggles.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol this is genius. But also goes to show a bot could just as well make her predictable-ass content for her at this point.
we should do this but w Anna's blog posts/ youtube content. pretty sure the bot would come up with what I posted earlier

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Lovely man. Boyish smile. Get. A. Grip!!! Is Mark paying these people to post comments? Is he posting this stuff himself?!

ETA: 'So pure'. Lol! WTAF?!
I couldn’t read ’lovely man’ without my brain saying it in a Father Ted ‘Lovely Girl Competition‘-type accent. Ahhh, Mark’s a lovely man.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.