The Anna Edit #10 swipe up to feed Prince Newton giggle giggle ad break over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

OMG she sounded so different even back in Sep 2019! Look at the quality, they are so different

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
How lovely she looked barely one and a half years ago before the beige wave hit. She looks so much better in clothes that have some definition, like accentuating her waist. I also just realized she never seems to wear jewellery anymore, I guess Missoma has ended her contract lol.

Honestly makes me a bit sad seeing this. I used to love watching her videos, they kept me company while writing my thesis :( looks like she's lost her passion to be honest. Like she can't get out because they need the money and they both don't want to work in the real world but she just wants to be a wife and mom, which is completely fine...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I get so annoyed at Mark, like duck off Mark from 2019, I know what you are like in 2021

but yeah, the editing and sound is so much better! AND SHE LOOKS 10 YEARS YOUNGER, how?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
This is for the ever-growing group of Mark fangirls who drool all him in the comments section of Anna's YT and see the smug Newtons as #relationshipgoals

Also, he perhaps wants to have his own YT channel one day, where he will focus on gardening, bird watching and baking.

He walks into various rooms so often when Anna is filming there has to be a reason for it. I mean, I know they are obsessed with each other, but can't he leave her alone for five minutes? Oh no, sorry, forgot, he has to come into the room and blow his nose. *GIGGLE*

I've always thought Anna has a mean streak - she the 'fake nice' type who will witch about you like nobody else behind your back. To me, the way she's been deleting comments recently (if it is her, as she says, and not Mark) further confirms a mean streak as a while back she deleted a few (helpful) comments that were suggesting it might be best to not have her desk directly facing a window. She went, delete, delete, delete on those comments. She was not here for it. She has become so self-satisfied she will not tolerate anything that is not 100% in agreement with what she says.

I also think the fact Anna says she is 'so sensitive' is yet another lie to keep her followers (and their comments) in check. I imagine she deletes comments while rolling her eyes at the things her followers say, and is like 'yeah, whatever, delete.'
I’m tempted to leave a mean comment on one of her videos and see if it gets deleted!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Catching up on the thread...BUT I cant decide whether Nanna is speaking to a toddler - the way some mums do when they learn something new- or to her 90 years old husband when she speaks to Mark.
it is just bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m tempted to leave a mean comment on one of her videos and see if it gets deleted!!!
Maybe go for profound, constructive criticism instead – the kind they’re supposedly so happy to listen to – and see if that gets deleted. I’m sure it will unfortunately, but it shouldn’t. And then comment about your comment being deleted.

Reactions: 22

OMG she sounded so different even back in Sep 2019! Look at the quality, they are so different
Hate to say it, but she's still annoying AF in this video. Pretend-stressing over the smallest things, acting like she's brand new at baking ("To make, like, jam, you just like, boil it?"). Why the heck would you make two halves of the crust separately?? As an experienced baker, I would have immediately questioned that and just made it in one batch. And Pop-Tarts probably have all kinds of stabilizers and a weird crust to withstand a toaster; if you try to toast an actual pastry it'll come out a crumbly mess and the icing would melt right away. That's just common sense. Ugh, she is truly exhausting.

Reactions: 14
Wasn’t this also the time that it took her five hours to make the pop tarts, or similar?

Reactions: 2
I watched her last video and zoella’s most recent video this morning and the difference is astounding. Don’t get me wrong, Zoe has flaws, a lot of them, but what has happened to this woman? She’s more lispy and irritating than I could have imagined. Why is she so beige now?! Even the scandi influencers I fellow wear colour! she’s completely lost her way.
They are 100% setting it up so she’ll have maternity leave but mark will take over the channel in her absence.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I watched her last video and zoella’s most recent video this morning and the difference is astounding. Don’t get me wrong, Zoe has flaws, a lot of them, but what has happened to this woman? She’s more lispy and irritating than I could have imagined. Why is she so beige now?! Even the scandi influencers I fellow wear colour! she’s completely lost her way.
They are 100% setting it up so she’ll have maternity leave but mark will take over the channel in her absence.
Idk why is she so obsessed with the yellow pee stained top, is a top and that's it.

Reactions: 6
So I just watched the first five minutes of her cooking video and it was giving me, ‘I just started vlogging over covid but don’t get the internet’ vibes. I think a Twitch streamer doing a cooking stream would be better produced and they don’t even edit. 🥴

Honestly even will all of your posts I didn’t expect it to be THAT bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
fridge salad organic basics copenhagen moment the cookies sustainable window restoration new home baby boy newton situation Giorgio Armani Eye Tint in 23 oatmeal sofa bed situation peachy nude-y springy salad-y glowy type situation

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 62
So I never post here but I stumbled on her new vlog today and I literally gasped at her eyebrows. They can't be done like this on purpose, right? RIGHT?

1624009633150.png

1624009897167.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
So I never post here but I stumbled on her new vlog today and I literally gasped at her eyebrows. They can't be done like this on purpose, right? RIGHT?

View attachment 622954
View attachment 622965
It’s the bits in the middle that she brushes straight up that looks strange to me, I don‘t think they’d look nearly as bad if she just made them look like normal, albeit thick, eyebrows. I am the first to admit I know nothing about eyebrows and lamination(?), if that‘s what this is, but was it ever fashionable to have eyebrows that point straight up and why would you do that?

Reactions: 18
It’s the bits in the middle that she brushes straight up that looks strange to me, I don‘t think they’d look nearly as bad if she just made them look like normal, albeit thick, eyebrows. I am the first to admit I know nothing about eyebrows and lamination(?), if that‘s what this is, but was it ever fashionable to have eyebrows that point straight up and why would you do that?
I have seen it as a trend, but on people who’s brows are overall thinner then Anna’s.
I personally like a thicker brow, but hers really need to be combed (ha!) across and trimmed a bit, which she could easily do herself.

Reactions: 7
she has more hair on hear forehead than my cat oh his entire body

the worst thing with Anna is that you can clearly see the more flattering shape underneath the bush, OH WAIT, nope! the worst thing is she makes money by producing so-called beauty content looking like this

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.