The 2 Johnnies The GAA Catfish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads what I can’t figure out, there’s a photo of the Tipp footballer who won’t be named and Nicky on this thread and she’s on his lap. You cannot tell me that he isn’t involved. Explain to me why they’re so pally if he was in a 3 year relationship with a completely different woman
Exactly- makes absolutely no sense. Was it their fun little game? Did she have something over him? God knows to be honest- he just be honest at this stage because the naive and innocent act is fooling no one

👀 go on
 do tell

Yes please continue 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Absolutely not lad, how did you pick that up? The topic of conversation was about the public outing of who Nikki really is and the reasoning or morality behind it. My comment if you play with feathers prepare to get your ass tickled, is just a funny analogy about the consequences of Nikki/Niamh doing the catfish in the first place and the two lads talking about it publicly. Both parties have to accept what comes next if anything. I would hope everyone could just move on but I think there will be another chapter, if we on the outside ever hear about it who knows.
Ah OK, am sorry I completely took you up wrong, I thought you were basically saying that Johnny B was partly to blame for what happened.

Completely agree that the tables have been turned on her and that she has been caught out publicly

She's Goujon
*waves*

I could send you pic of my ugly mug to show that I ain't her, but luckily for you PMs don't seem to be allowed here!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
That and the thing in subway in Liverpool: flat out stalking.
Or the thing about showing up at the brother's funeral. Vile
omg is right the funeral! duck that would give me the shivers thinking about it. Girl needed called out, i've just decided!lol

Reactions: 17
Lol loving this thread. Listened to the podcasts last night and was đŸ€Ż. For some reason my first thinking was also if that weirdo from Tullamore (Ramona) who was outed for similar behaviour and was accused of running the Bloggers Unveiled account a few years ago.

Can anyone confirm who Cora was supposed to be (what pictures were used?)

This girl Nikki/Niamh has serious serious issues

Reactions: 23
Well this, is absolute madness. This has shook me and my fiancé to the core, because, not only did we know who she was from that clip of the phonecall. We also went to University with her, and my fiancé was one her friends during her time at university.

To say our minds were blown is an understatement. Nikki attended Ulster University in Co. Derry, can’t remember what she was studying for or graduating in but she had fully thrown herself into the Gaelic side of the university, involving herself in the football aswell as camoige. She claimed to have played before but my fiancĂ©, who has played both ball and camoige, was able to sus out she never touched a hurl in her life and could barely boot a ball.

From this podcast, you can see how there was a similar line of “targeting” done at the university. Nikki had gone out of her way to make sure she was heavily involved with an individual running in a student campaign for a position within the University. Because there were several people publicly going for this position, it was University wide, based on this podcast, she definitely wanted to make sure that she was clung to this persons arm throughout the entire campaign because of how a high profile university wide this campaign was. This individual was heavily involved in the GAA both in and outside the University, he definitely had some connections with county players from Derry and throughout the North. My fiancĂ©, who at the time was involved in the GAA and joined the university camoige team was now in connection with Nikki, the student and my fiancĂ©.
The student wins the campaign and Nikki and the student are now an item, 100% in a relationship.

The student was big into the GAA in the uni and my fiancĂ© supported his campaign from the beginning until he won. Throughout this time my fiancĂ© spent a lot of time with Nikki and at one point even defended her over and incident which now looking back on, was clearly a doing of her own. Throughout this time my fiancĂ© and some of Nikkis friends were beginning to get suspicious about certain activities regarding Nikki being unfaithful to this student. After some sleuthing by my fiancĂ© and her friends they find out she has been texting well known county footballers, unknown whether or not the student knew them but, it was discovered that she was indeed texting these footballers. Now that they knew, they had to make it concrete before confronting anybody about what was going on. Through this detective work they find that she had been texting a well known NI sportsman(not GAA) under a different alias than her own, how this came about I’m not too sure, Nikki clearly let up and had her guard down during this point. They had evidence that she was texting several people not from her own account but from one that my fiancĂ© saw with her own eyes. Brittany.

What makes this part mental for us is that (they mention this in podcast) she had obviously said to this sportstar that she was going to attend the funeral of his brother who had tragically passed. The sportstar believing her assumed she would be at the funeral. But oh no, there was an excuse, but who was available and free to go on their behalf? Nikki. Now to confirm this story, I have a detail only this sportstar would know. Nikki, gave a necklace/bracelet to this sportstar who was grieving a loss, and said to him “This is from Brittany, she’s so sorry she couldn’t be here”.

My fiancĂ© and her friends made the arrangement to get Nikki face to face and confront her about what was going on, at this point the girls have found the messages, they contacted the sportstar to tell Him what was going on and they contacted the university to let them know what they found. Turns out the university had to deal with something earlier in the year regarding Nikki, and that they had information that this “catfishing” went as far as a secondary school when she was about 15/16.

My fiancĂ© got Nikki to the apartment above where we were living, they sat her down and gave her all the receipts of everything they found out and how they found and essentially gave her a bollocking for ruining the students life she was with and for being mentally ill, she denied it but my fiancĂ© never let up. She got grilled to the point where my fiancĂ© said “Show us the messages” which under so much pressure from the grilling, she did.
She opened up her phone, logged into the Brittany account and showed them the messages. Unbelievable

The 2 johnnies can get in contact if they want more because there is more. But I can’t believe I thought I heard the end of her back in 2014/2015, I am shook that It is indeed her.

• Wow
Reactions: 176
Jesus. What an absolute psycho. Also blows my mind how some people think the GAA is some sort of elite/god tier đŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
Well this, is absolute madness. This has shook me and my fiancé to the core, because, not only did we know who she was from that clip of the phonecall. We also went to University with her, and my fiancé was one her friends during her time at university.

To say our minds were blown is an understatement. Nikki attended Ulster University in Co. Derry, can’t remember what she was studying for or graduating in but she had fully thrown herself into the Gaelic side of the university, involving herself in the football aswell as camoige. She claimed to have played before but my fiancĂ©, who has played both ball and camoige, was able to sus out she never touched a hurl in her life and could barely boot a ball.

From this podcast, you can see how there was a similar line of “targeting” done at the university. Nikki had gone out of her way to make sure she was heavily involved with an individual running in a student campaign for a position within the University. Because there were several people publicly going for this position, it was University wide, based on this podcast, she definitely wanted to make sure that she was clung to this persons arm throughout the entire campaign because of how a high profile university wide this campaign was. This individual was heavily involved in the GAA both in and outside the University, he definitely had some connections with county players from Derry and throughout the North. My fiancĂ©, who at the time was involved in the GAA and joined the university camoige team was now in connection with Nikki, the student and my fiancĂ©.
The student wins the campaign and Nikki and the student are now an item, 100% in a relationship.

The student was big into the GAA in the uni and my fiancĂ© supported his campaign from the beginning until he won. Throughout this time my fiancĂ© spent a lot of time with Nikki and at one point even defended her over and incident which now looking back on, was clearly a doing of her own. Throughout this time my fiancĂ© and some of Nikkis friends were beginning to get suspicious about certain activities regarding Nikki being unfaithful to this student. After some sleuthing by my fiancĂ© and her friends they find out she has been texting well known county footballers, unknown whether or not the student knew them but, it was discovered that she was indeed texting these footballers. Now that they knew, they had to make it concrete before confronting anybody about what was going on. Through this detective work they find that she had been texting a well known NI sportsman(not GAA) under a different alias than her own, how this came about I’m not too sure, Nikki clearly let up and had her guard down during this point. They had evidence that she was texting several people not from her own account but from one that my fiancĂ© saw with her own eyes. Brittany.

What makes this part mental for us is that (they mention this in podcast) she had obviously said to this sportstar that she was going to attend the funeral of his brother who had tragically passed. The sportstar believing her assumed she would be at the funeral. But oh no, there was an excuse, but who was available and free to go on their behalf? Nikki. Now to confirm this story, I have a detail only this sportstar would know. Nikki, gave a necklace/bracelet to this sportstar who was grieving a loss, and said to him “This is from Brittany, she’s so sorry she couldn’t be here”.

My fiancĂ© and her friends made the arrangement to get Nikki face to face and confront her about what was going on, at this point the girls have found the messages, they contacted the sportstar to tell Him what was going on and they contacted the university to let them know what they found. Turns out the university had to deal with something earlier in the year regarding Nikki, and that they had information that this “catfishing” went as far as a secondary school when she was about 15/16.

My fiancĂ© got Nikki to the apartment above where we were living, they sat her down and gave her all the receipts of everything they found out and how they found and essentially gave her a bollocking for ruining the students life she was with and for being mentally ill, she denied it but my fiancĂ© never let up. She got grilled to the point where my fiancĂ© said “Show us the messages” which under so much pressure from the grilling, she did.
She opened up her phone, logged into the Brittany account and showed them the messages. Unbelievable

The 2 johnnies can get in contact if they want more because there is more. But I can’t believe I thought I heard the end of her back in 2014/2015, I am shook that It is indeed her.

445910687500998fc1ea55e57a2db881689f8ff067&rid=200.gif

Jesus. What an absolute psycho. Also blows my mind how some people think the GAA is some sort of elite/god tier đŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł
Ah stop you have no idea. When I was in college back in the dark ages, I lived with a couple of student nurses. Their one aim in life was to bag an intercounty hurler, no joke

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Nikki is Niamh Farrell from Portadown. She needs serious help. I am not surprised of her actions tbf

Reactions: 22
I see where the lads are coming from putting this out there and it's by the far the most insane story I've ever come across. Slightly worried that it's going to take on a life of its own now and end in tragedy.

Niki is completely in the wrong and clearly needs some sort of mental health treatment a long with anyone who was complicit in the catfishing. I think it's right to call it out and the lads did a great job in terms of maintaining some sort of anonymity but it's clearly not been enough.

I also think Paul was involved because he was one of the most important components of the whole thing working as he gave legitimacy to it.

I'm a fan of the 2 johnnies and think they'd handled it as best they could. I just hope to god this doesn't end badly because now it's in the public space with so much media attention and those involved really aren't in a stable frame of mind anything could happen.

This has serous netflix documentary vibes off it just hoping it doesn't end badly.

Reactions: 51
I'm just curious as to what everyone here thinks re Football Paul's involvement in the whole thing? Something just does not add up! His comments to "Ger and Brian" in 2019 that "Cora" and "Emma" were great craic when he never met them is soooo off! Does anyone think he was in on this from the very early days pre-2019??

Reactions: 27
I'm just curious as to what everyone here thinks re Football Paul's involvement in the whole thing? Something just does not add up! His comments to "Ger and Brian" in 2019 that "Cora" and "Emma" were great craic when he never met them is soooo off! Does anyone think he was in on this from the very early days pre-2019??
It's very odd, can't get my head around his involvement

Reactions: 8
I see where the lads are coming from putting this out there and it's by the far the most insane story I've ever come across. Slightly worried that it's going to take on a life of its own now and end in tragedy.

Niki is completely in the wrong and clearly needs some sort of mental health treatment a long with anyone who was complicit in the catfishing. I think it's right to call it out and the lads did a great job in terms of maintaining some sort of anonymity but it's clearly not been enough.

I also think Paul was involved because he was one of the most important components of the whole thing working as he gave legitimacy to it.

I'm a fan of the 2 johnnies and think they'd handled it as best they could. I just hope to god this doesn't end badly because now it's in the public space with so much media attention and those involved really aren't in a stable frame of mind anything could happen.

This has serous netflix documentary vibes off it just hoping it doesn't end badly.
Agree with this post 100%

Reactions: 8
Lol loving this thread. Listened to the podcasts last night and was đŸ€Ż. For some reason my first thinking was also if that weirdo from Tullamore (Ramona) who was outed for similar behaviour and was accused of running the Bloggers Unveiled account a few years ago.

Can anyone confirm who Cora was supposed to be (what pictures were used?)

This girl Nikki/Niamh has serious serious issues
The Cora pics were stolen from @average.sezzle on insta

Reactions: 4
Have listened to both podcast episodes and just I just think it is wild that this person got away with the deception for so long (although interesting that other posters have stated she was caught out in uni but continued to catfish for many years after).
I do think that outing peoples real names on the internet is dodgy territory. However, this person solicited NUDE images from these guys, who we can presume had formed some sort of close/intimate relationship with Cora/Emma/Britney etc. These guys that were duped and will be feeling all sorts of sad after this whole saga has been publicised. If the genders were reversed I think this would have hit headlines!

Serious mental health issues going on here with 'Nikki' - hopefully there can be some serious intervention by those close to her and she gets the help she needs.

Football Paul's involvement as others have alluded to - maybe this 'long distance' online relationship suited him in order to fit in with the macho GAA scene... however the photo with the real 'Nikki' is suspicious!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.