The 2 Johnnies The GAA Catfish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like footballer Paul is a very easily influenced person? Idk maybe he started off not being involved but I don’t think by the end he was innocent.

If he was innocent and completely in the dark why would he be messaging Ger about the girl at EP defending “cora” and “Emma” ? Something just isn’t adding up for me
I saw this floating around many groups this morning..

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 21
This is the snap he sent on coras snapchat..
Could it be that he was out with Nikki and picked up her phone and took the pic but didn’t know that the account was Cora’s ?

Or he is in on it and was taking a sneaky pic of that fella at the table ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Could it be that he was out with Nikki and picked up her phone and took the pic but didn’t know that the account was Cora’s ?

Or he is in on it and was taking a sneaky pic of that fella at the table ?
Who knows at this stage 🤣 anything is possible

Reactions: 6
This is the snap he sent on coras snapchat..
He is sketch as hell , defo knew what was going on and was in on it.
I am sure there are way more people yet to come out of the woodwork that they cat fish.
Paul is hiding something and using Niamh/niki as a cover up.

Reactions: 9
isn't impersonating a garda a crime?
was also gonna say I reckon Niamh and Kevin were / are in a relationship and were doing this together for shits and giggles. some grudge against GAA lads/ lads in entertainment and wanted to make a fool out of them I reckon. The lengths they went to though wow, makes sense there was 2 of them at it cos it sounds like a full time job

• Heart
Reactions: 31
isn't impersonating a garda a crime?
was also gonna say I reckon Niamh and Kevin were / are in a relationship and were doing this together for shits and giggles. some grudge against GAA lads/ lads in entertainment and wanted to make a fool out of them I reckon. The lengths they went to though wow, makes sense there was 2 of them at it cos it sounds like a full time job
Apparently she is a teacher so we know how she spends her 3 months holidays 🤣 joke joke joke no offence to teachers they deserve their time off

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
What the duck… I’d actually stopped listening to the 2 johnnies but this is bleeping mental.

copped the two girls on insta thanks to all the tattle sleuths on here - keep spilling the tea I am actually obsessed
What does that emsysmeyes mean ? How is she involved ?

Again... She's been doing this for 8 years! She's been called out, she's lost jobs and not been reemployed because of this and still hasn't stopped. Doing something like this is the only way to stop herself and Football Paul from bleeping with people! End of!!
This i
Again... She's been doing this for 8 years! She's been called out, she's lost jobs and not been reemployed because of this and still hasn't stopped. Doing something like this is the only way to stop herself and Football Paul from bleeping with people! End of!!
She has been doing this wayyyy longer than 8 years. I went to the same high school as her. She was doing it then, can't believe she is still doing it.

Reactions: 17
How cringe for her to listen to herself while she was in the audience
Imagine if she was there with unsuspecting friends. And you heard your pals voice and all the details and realised 😳😳😳

She must have a book the size of the yellow pages with different emai addresses and passwords
I feel like my working memory/executive functioning ability is grossly limited compared to this girls 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.