The 2 Johnnies The GAA Catfish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ya and she said it was her work phone when he asked her. Which would suggest she was teaching in the north, so why would she be in Dublin?!
Or it wasn't her work fone at all,she just had it since she started all this catfishing and brought it from armagh with her to Dublin.

Reactions: 3
Oh ya and she said it was her work phone when he asked her. Which would suggest she was teaching in the north, so why would she be in Dublin?!
Well it was “Cora’s” phone wasn’t it? She said she worked for river island so believable that she would have a uk number. She’s probably been using it all along since she was at school/uni as her catfish phone, using WhatsApp etc through Wi-Fi so no big charges for using it here

Reactions: 9
Well it was “Cora’s” phone wasn’t it? She said she worked for river island so believable that she would have a uk number. She’s probably been using it all along since she was at school/uni as her catfish phone, using WhatsApp etc through Wi-Fi so no big charges for using it here
Ya that's what I mean I wonder was this the catfish fone,because she hardly had a different number for everyone so was the +44 number for cora,Emma, Britney etc

Reactions: 1
I heard Joanne Mc Nally mention tattle on her podcast yesterday but she was interrupted before she could make her point - can someone tell me why she mentioned it? She briefly got into the catfish story.. I’m gonna have a listen now. Never listened to them before, can’t stand them 😅🙊

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I really don’t think footballer Paul (Kevin) knew, it seems like he was friends with Niamh in real life and she absolutely duped him. Just seems like a lad who was buzzin a stunning girl fancied him. He probs did have feelings for her
He posted a photo supposedly of himself and Emma, despite having never met her in person. It was a photoshopped photo of a girl from the UK and a member of the Band The Wanted!

Niamh has been let go from her teaching job in Dublin, she posted photos from a school event on one of the fake accounts. And multiple parent complaints obviously! If my 10 year old had her as a teacher I would not be happy.

At the beginning I thought doxxing her wasn't right and her real name shouldn't be shared but honestly she has been caught doing this MULTIPLE times since she was a teen and still continued, so maybe this is whhats needed to stop her. Think of the trust issues all these men will now have! And the time/potential relationships missed out on.
BS, even if they did have cause for gross misconduct there is a procedure that would have to be followed. An investigation, disciplinary meetings appeals etc. Wouldn't happen this quickly

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve been bate into this thread since I found it.
I’ve listened to the 2 johnnies pod since number 1.
I’ve watched them since their first sketch, been to every show - and again tonight.
For anyone with comments like ‘Johnny B should have known…’ or ‘the lads looking for podcast attention….’ - Johnny B has had a few long term relationships since the 2 Johnnies have been a thing. All came from insta DMs. That was his norm, to get to know someone that way.
The lads kept me going through lockdown, that second pod was the best part of the end of the week & we all know they were devastated to be considered mysogonists (spelling?!) re that car stickers thing.
If this was the other way around we would not be saying a woman should have recognised the red flags, a woman should have known a +44 number was off… etc etc etc. the fact is anything to point blame to anyone except Niamh/Nikki etc and quite obviously football Paul is nothing but victim blaming & I really wish we wouldn’t do that.
Any of my OG tattlers here will know this isn’t Johnny B 🤣 or Maura before I get blamed but we need to stop finding reasons to decrease the hurt caused by assuming people should pick up on red flags!

Reactions: 42
I can definitely see where you're coming from and there is definitely a concern regarding the mental health of those involved, but on the other hand, I'm really sick of poor mental health being used as an excuse to treat people poorly. Her actions themselves have put others at risk and in pain. There's a little thing called consequences, which our actions have, and this one seems yet to do so despite this going on for years.

I do agree that football Paul he hasn't done anything wrong and it seems unfair his identity has been outed
He is guilty as sin! There’s a pair of them in it.

BS, even if they did have cause for gross misconduct there is a procedure that would have to be followed. An investigation, disciplinary meetings appeals etc. Wouldn't happen this quickly
Agree with you … I doubt all the parents are big into Insta! HR is a nightmare when it comes to disciplinary proceedings …it’s full of pitfalls so every stage must be followed to the letter of the law. I heard she’s on sick leave … hoping perhaps it will have died down by September.

This catfish story is just gas.
So many things as I continue to read!
One of the stand outs for me still is that Johnny had just done two (or maybe one?) sell out gig(s) in the 3 Arena, and there he was the next day, sitting in a kitchen of a houseshare on a promise based on messages and pics alone! After chasing this one around the town the night before! 🤣🤣
No, himself, Smacks and a friend were out on the Town in Dublin the night before the ‘breakfast’.

Oh maybe 🙈...... really need a third listen 🤣
I’m with you there… worse than Line of Duty!

That’s because the person that wrote them got confused about reading in English, English is not their first language, apparently it’s Irish, and they spent 4 years in a university studying through English, because the only Irish course at that university is Irish and drama, and guess what folks, it’s conducted through English. Some people just can’t help themselves.
You’ve lost me!

Last edited:
He is guilty as sin! There’s a pair of them in it.

Agree with you … I doubt all the parents are big into Insta! HR is a nightmare when it comes to disciplinary proceedings …it’s full of pitfalls so every stage must be followed to the letter of the law. I heard she’s on sick leave … hoping perhaps it will have died down by September.
To be fair, school year is over so a couple of days off wont be a big deal. Id say its more shame & embarrassment thst has made her go out at this point. It really has nothing to do with her work so unless she is charged with something I cant see any major consequences where her employment is concerned

I’m not a teacher ; but in the public service and my contract has a clause that anything I do in my personal life ; I am still a representative of the company and If I do something that could bring the name of the company into trouble or look bad, it can be a disciplinary matter/let go. There is also a mention of what I post on social media and how that can affect the company so I would presume most companies have this now?
Public sector employees are governed by the codes of conduct set down by the Standards in Public Office Commission. It's a complicated area and even if someone does violate the code it can take years for them to be let go. Bringing the organisations reputation into disrepute has to be proven.

You don't sound like you work in the public sector. Public sector employees don't work companies. They work for Government departments, local authorities, public services etc.

Reactions: 11
I heard Joanne Mc Nally mention tattle on her podcast yesterday but she was interrupted before she could make her point - can someone tell me why she mentioned it? She briefly got into the catfish story.. I’m gonna have a listen now. Never listened to them before, can’t stand them 😅🙊
I think it would be because this is where all the names and pictures have been leaked. Tattle has all the tea!

Also regarding the photos she may have received, I don’t know if anybody remembers that Irish discord server with hundreds of Irish girls (some underage) photos being shared on there. I know people who’s photos we’re on there and the girls were able to identify that they were underage and nothing was done. I don’t think she will be charged with a single crime surrounding this if I’m being honest.

The good thing with this country is that everyone knows everyone and we don’t forget things like this.

Reactions: 6
Listening again for the 2nd time and something else iv noticed is why is she using a UK phone number (+44 as johnny b refers to it) when she is living in Dublin? Wouldn't that raise a red flag? Wouldn't that incurr charges if used for phone calls etc? It was obviously Niamhs catfish phone and she probably had it years because now u have to nearly give a sample of blood and your first born to get a sim card .
Not sure what you mean but in Northern Ireland you can buy any amount of PAYG sims for as little as 99p

Reactions: 3
This is the part that's bugging me the most too! How can anyone in good consciousness go along with Niamh? Unless they are actually a couple and he's just as crazy as her and they get some sort of enjoyment out of cat fishing people?
I guess if she had pics of him and maybe other sensitive info.. he could very well be blackmailed into submission. She seems like a loose cannon.

That would make a lot of sense, NoseyNiamh seems dead against the Johnnies 😂 tactics using her name too, nobody would suspect she'd use her real name 👀😂

Football Paul met and formed a friendship with Nikki/ Niamh, it sounds like she was there to comfort him when he was stood up by "Emma" each date.. "nikki and paul" went on nights out together, travelled a bit around Ireland from what I gather and he gave her his clothes to wear, but insisting they were only friends... he states he was in a 3-4 year relationship with Emma and never met her and never suspected she was a fake in that time
Complete BS as it turns out!

I’ve been bate into this thread since I found it.
I’ve listened to the 2 johnnies pod since number 1.
I’ve watched them since their first sketch, been to every show - and again tonight.
For anyone with comments like ‘Johnny B should have known…’ or ‘the lads looking for podcast attention….’ - Johnny B has had a few long term relationships since the 2 Johnnies have been a thing. All came from insta DMs. That was his norm, to get to know someone that way.
The lads kept me going through lockdown, that second pod was the best part of the end of the week & we all know they were devastated to be considered mysogonists (spelling?!) re that car stickers thing.
If this was the other way around we would not be saying a woman should have recognised the red flags, a woman should have known a +44 number was off… etc etc etc. the fact is anything to point blame to anyone except Niamh/Nikki etc and quite obviously football Paul is nothing but victim blaming & I really wish we wouldn’t do that.
Any of my OG tattlers here will know this isn’t Johnny B 🤣 or Maura before I get blamed but we need to stop finding reasons to decrease the hurt caused by assuming people should pick up on red flags!
The main red flag was that “Cora” is a Nicole Scherzinger lookalike! Who wanted to cook a fry for Johnny B in her house share so she’d have the pleasure of cooking for Johnny and watching his big Irish rotten-with-a-hangover head, wearing last nights clothes and stinking of drink getting stuck into a nice runny fried egg. With a bit of luck he’d run the toast around the plate to soak up the grease.
Cause that’s what Nicole Scherzinger lookalikes do!! They loves themselves a fry🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
I wouldn't bet on it that she's permanent unless someone else can confirm otherwise. She's only registered teaching since 2019 and in most cases it takes a few years before getting a permanent job but she could well be!? Mad situation
Qualified for 3 years. She could have a CID by now. Very easy to search twitter for that 2019 Niamh F and see that theres a music teacher in a south dublin boys school.

Reactions: 4
I agree, too many coy people on here. ‘My kids are being taught by her blah blah!’ Name the school then so we can make formal complaints
The school has been named on this thread and online! 😂 But what are you going to do? Ring up a principal and make a complaint to him even though you've no connection to the school and have never met Nikki? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Created this account so that I could post. I've devoured this whole thread and one thing that I don't understand is when Johnny B went to the house for breakfast, he met with 'Nicki'. But as her real name is Niamh, wasn't that a very risky thing for real Niamh to do and bring him to her kitchen in her real-life house and introduce him to her real-life flatmates? What if he called her Nicki in front of the flatmates, and they would have been like, "Who's Nicki? Her name is Niamh" - all it needed was one little slipup and the game was up. I need to listen again, but were they all (flatmates, Johnny B, Nicki) sitting around the kitchen table chatting for a while? Or did the flatmates just say hi briefly and then disappear out of the kitchen? Either way - such a risky move!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.