The 2 Johnnies The GAA Catfish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what I don’t get either!!! If my memory serves me they mentioned about the club in America flying the GFs out at the end of the summer and Paul supposedly wanted Emma to come but it fell through. If they were together at that stage why did they care what Ger was at?!

Only guess is Nikki was probs texting Ger as Emma and was fuming when himself and Brian weren’t having a bar of her and Cora towards the end and was bitter?? Wanted to have her cake and eat it too maybe?
I'd say Nikki was still impersonating Emma at that point and Paul believed he was dating Emma but when the pressure was put on her to come over obv Nikki couldn't just rock up in her place (although if say she would have if she could have) that's probably when Paul found out and was too embarrassed because the lads had copped on before him? Maybe they joined forces then?

Reactions: 6
Not that I’m in any way concerned about this one losing her job, but how would a school actually handle this if she is currently working as a teacher? It’s been mentioned that she hasn’t done anything that is illegal, but the name is out there now and a quick search of the teachers register brings up a fairly short list…. I don’t know how I’d feel if my kids were being taught by someone who did this type of thing to a number of people

Reactions: 10
Not that I’m in any way concerned about this one losing her job, but how would a school actually handle this if she is currently working as a teacher? It’s been mentioned that she hasn’t done anything that is illegal, but the name is out there now and a quick search of the teachers register brings up a fairly short list…. I don’t know how I’d feel if my kids were being taught by someone who did this type of thing to a number of people
Honestly legally, she would not have actually been in breach of any laws so I’m not sure it would qualify as misconduct to fire her. As someone mentioned before it’s very hard to dismiss someone in Ireland and even harder in the public sector. If she’s on a permanent contract the odds are she won’t be fired. If anything were to happen she’d have been suspended at this stage but it doesn’t sound like she has been. If she hasn’t been suspended odds are her job is safe and she may have been left off with just a warning.

Reactions: 3
Is she still teaching in the school that was mentioned since this has come out? Not bad timing for her though ad secondary schools have broken up this week for summer.

Reactions: 1
I thought she was a nurse?! I'm so confused

Reactions: 2
As far as I know, and I don’t know a whole lot 😂 but it’s very hard to get the sack from public sector A girl On my team is a teacher and said , unless you fall into “sad , mad or bad” you have a job for life- she may fall into the mad category. I also apologise if that offends anyone, I’m just quoting what I was told.

Reactions: 4
Is she still teaching in the school that was mentioned since this has come out? Not bad timing for her though ad secondary schools have broken up this week for summer.
Rumour is she organised all the music for the 6th year graduation yesterday evening but didn't attend herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Anyone notice on the LinkedIn of the Niamh Farrell who teaches in Meath and who apparently isn't THE Niamh Farrell (as per info in this thread)that there are connections to 2 Shannon Boyles and an Emma McCarron?🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I know teachers can be asked to leave, one teacher in my sister’s school was an absolute predator so a bit different but he was asked to leave due to rumours etc.

Reactions: 5
I'd say Paul is deffo in on it but how I dont know? Like maybe they were riding on the sly and he was being the big man with his unreal gf showing her off to the lads. Like other people have said here, GAA lads are so sought after and it baffles me as to why girls would bother but these lads arent even good looking and they have girls falling all over them they think they're gods gift.

I'd say the 'locker room' banter puts major pressure on them too to make sure they have an unreal gf and just bragging about who they've been with etc.

Reactions: 7
I'd say Paul is deffo in on it but how I dont know? Like maybe they were riding on the sly and he was being the big man with his unreal gf showing her off to the lads. Like other people have said here, GAA lads are so sought after and it baffles me as to why girls would bother but these lads arent even good looking and they have girls falling all over them they think they're gods gift.

I'd say the 'locker room' banter puts major pressure on them too to make sure they have an unreal gf and just bragging about who they've been with etc.
Where can i see a pic of her?

Anyone notice on the LinkedIn of the Niamh Farrell who teaches in Meath and who apparently isn't THE Niamh Farrell (as per info in this thread)that there are connections to 2 Shannon Boyles and an Emma McCarron?🤔
I think you mean that an Emma McCarron and two Shannon Boyles are listed as having been viewed on LinkedIn by the same random people who viewed Niamh Farrell’s LinkedIn page. It doesn’t mean these people are connected.

Reactions: 10
Honestly legally, she would not have actually been in breach of any laws so I’m not sure it would qualify as misconduct to fire her. As someone mentioned before it’s very hard to dismiss someone in Ireland and even harder in the public sector. If she’s on a permanent contract the odds are she won’t be fired. If anything were to happen she’d have been suspended at this stage but it doesn’t sound like she has been. If she hasn’t been suspended odds are her job is safe and she may have been left off with just a warning.
But someone did post saying PSNI had paid her parents a visit. Im not 100% sure for what but laws do slightly differ in the north maybe she could be got on something up there. Dunno how though if Johnny B had spoken to the police he wouldn’t be able to talk about it on the pod

Reactions: 2
I'd say Niamh is absolutely unreal in bed. something so so filthy about her makes me think she'd be amazing
It’d be like having a Moresome, Emma, Cora, Nikki, Brittany, Muireann, Shannon,Lauren, Hannah and Dearbhala all there to please you

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know teachers can be asked to leave, one teacher in my sister’s school was an absolute predator so a bit different but he was asked to leave due to rumours etc.
I think this generally happens if there is actually a legal case but the school are giving the person a chance to leave of their own accord before having to go the legal route! I don't think she could be asked to leave. She might choose to leave herself given all her colleagues and students will know about this but can't see her getting a job anywhere else?

It’d be like having a Moresome, Emma, Cora, Nikki, Brittany, Muireann, Shannon,Lauren, Hannah and Dearbhala all there to please you
You’re completely wrong there County. You’d be there to please Emma, Cora, Nikki, Brittany, Muireann, Shannon,Lauren, Hannah and Dearbhala. And you’d wanna do it right. Nice quick recovery time there please.

Or sling your hook.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think you mean that an Emma McCarron and two Shannon Boyles are listed as having been viewed on LinkedIn by the same random people who viewed Niamh Farrell’s LinkedIn page. It doesn’t mean these people are connected.
Ah shite..... that would have added a layer of mystery to the whole yarn

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.