The 2 Johnnies The GAA Catfish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why will they have to face backlash? Nikki got herself into this mess. No one else.
I agree she has made her bed and must lay in it.
My point is that if the girl in the previous posts turns out to be “Nicky” and ends up in a bad way i.e. depression, suicidal etc then the guys will no doubt receive flack for this. Again, rightly or wrongly.

Reactions: 6
Is that Gary Walsh, footballer for Laois? I don't rem him ever being in America though.
[/QUOTE]
He played for Donegal Boston in 2019, according to Google.

Reactions: 2
I'm so confused, how does a fiancé join a camogie team? Or do you mean fiancée? Also the use of "lured", "brutal interrogation" and "bullied" are a bit extreme in this case, no?

Reactions: 28
I want to be fair. I am only using Nikki because that's what 2J use. We are all aware of who she is. But, yes, we all very much know her as Niamh, always have.
Sorry but maybe it's just me but if I knew her as niamh I'd be using that name and not the alias, 2j are using the alias because they would get into hot water using her real name but we at tattle don't have that issue, we like to expose people and their wrong doings

Reactions: 13
Some story, I hope goujon is a decent guard dog, actually if I was Johnny and goujon let off a few barks in the middle of the night I think I’d forgo sleep for a while and be checking all doors and windows.

Reactions: 14
I'm so confused, how does a fiancé join a camogie team? Or do you mean fiancée? Also the use of "lured", "brutal interrogation" and "bullied" are a bit extreme in this case, no?
I'm the male, sorry English isn't my first language, Irish is.
Lured - Niamh is very very smart, viciously smart. She would have been able to sniff out that she was going to get exposed, they had to come up with a plan to get her in a space where she could tell them as much info outside of university grounds where everything was kept private, they had to lure her to get the info.
Brutal interrogation - I heard the call, they showed now mercy. They nailed her about how sick of a thing it was to be doing this on such a scale, messing with real human emotions for no real gain. They laid into her as the student she had just split with was distraught at the time and wen your friends are distraught you get very emotional. Maybe the wrong choice of words, but it was brutal.
Bullied - At this point, no sympathy was felt for her, the damage she caused at that point was big. She lied to her closest friends, friends, partners and the University to try and get away with what she was doing, being bullied into showing some messages was the least of her concerns, it was in the hope she could see how mental it was if she was pulled on it.

Fair enough, like I said I just joined to post this and wasn't sure if using real names was a no no or not. I've more or

Reactions: 7
What if…. Nikki and Paul were in it together and Paul was doing the same thing to women..

Reactions: 5
Would love to be a chip in the phones of her own personal WhatsApp groups and her own friends. Although it's probably fair to say that if she is reading these threads (which I presume she is) she's possibly bit even letting it phase her. This girl has issues and clearly her mental health is struggling or at least her own insecurities. Fair play for having all the time to do this. I've barely time to catch up with friends nowadays never mind catfish through 7 or 8 accounts

Reactions: 12
Can I ask-what was the university issue? Why did they get involved with a cheating scandal?

Reactions: 3
In the Netflix documentary I volunteer to do a dramatic reading of this. I can also add an interpretative dance for dramatics and as a nod to our gal Cora.

Reactions: 30
I love that this thread is trending and the majority of tattle will have no idea who the 2 johnnies are

Reactions: 37
2 Johnnies just posted the terrible photoshop pic with the caption 'stay tuned for more.....'

Are we getting part 3?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.