The 2 Johnnies #7 The lads are grand, it's Maura we can't stand.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounded like he was tit at riding? I wasn't sure.

Maura seemed very confident that she can take a roast. Not so sure about that if they read out everything from these Tattle threads next week!

These roasts seem bizarre, the stuff that can be said is outrageous. I'd never sign up for one, I'm well aware a comment can 'get me' and I'd be distraught!

Reactions: 5
WOW just listened to the pod. To quote Erin McGregor de neckkkk of Maura to roast Smacks for being talentless and only getting where he is because of Johnny B. And her - the actual talentless twit - riding their coattails any opportunity she gets. Smacks did not sound happy.

You know damn well she couldn't take a roast. Or more likely she knows damn well that Smacks and Johnny B are too decent to actually say anything too mean about her.

They should have a read aloud of this thread next week instead.

Reactions: 21
Oh wow no way. Poor smacks I think he makes it and if you did a poll about your favourite I bet he would win. She said before Johnny B was her favourite

The fact he specifically asked her not to bring it up on the podcast was low too. They'll never tell her anything personal again. Oh I'd 100% be bawling if I was roasted!

Reactions: 6
The fact he specifically asked her not to bring it up on the podcast was low too. They'll never tell her anything personal again. Oh I'd 100% be bawling if I was roasted!
They could have edited it out tho. I hate when they say ‘oh can’t believe you said that’ . Sure edit it out like

Reactions: 4
I actually had a thought a few weeks ago for no reason what so ever. I wonder is she going to leave soon and reading what was in todays pod maybe the end is nigh ?

Reactions: 1
Did anyone else find the 'roast' so awkward? Like it just didn't land well with the lads and was nowhere near as funny as Maura thought it was. She can be a total mean girl at times.

Reactions: 9
Mid listening to the pod and OMG her fecking cackle!! Get rid of her!! I haven’t even gotten to the mystery topic yet and I’m on the verge of turning it off

Reactions: 10
Mid listening to the pod and OMG her fecking cackle!! Get rid of her!! I haven’t even gotten to the mystery topic yet and I’m on the verge of turning it off
Was that the screeching about Noels joke about the guide dogs? It wasn't even that funny!

Reactions: 2
Was that the screeching about Noels joke about the guide dogs? It wasn't even that funny!
No it was at the start, probably for no reason. Anyone I talk to, hates her voice too so they will definitely be losing listeners if they don’t get rid

I actually had a thought a few weeks ago for no reason what so ever. I wonder is she going to leave soon and reading what was in todays pod maybe the end is nigh ?
We can only hope. I hope Maura's roast was a turning point and the 2 Js see what we have always seen. So uncalled for what she said about Smacks. A roast is meant to have an element of humour to it, not just being a straightout witch for the sake of being a witch.

As the saying goes, many a true word is said in jest. I don't know what she said about Johnny B, but we all know now exactly what she thinks about Smacks.

Reactions: 11
It was really unnecessary and down right bitchy. She could have done the topic and added the roast by jeering them, a bit of banter or something but both seemed really personal.

Eta I just watched it as I only listened earlier and Johnny B was not impressed!

Reactions: 8
Johnnny b was not impressed, especially if it was said in confidence to Maura. She’s just a bitter old woman at this stage

I just can't shake it, I don't know, something about the absolute mean-ness of it got to me!

And why was Maura like "oh I can't say this, oh this is so mean" when SHE was the one who wrote them and you can tell she revelled in saying it.

Whatever she said about Johnny B was to the bone anyway (no pun intended!). "I've never fucked Johnny B and I'm glad I haven't because...".

Johnnny b was not impressed, especially if it was said in confidence to Maura. She’s just a bitter old woman at this stage
She has to be gone after this. They lost me and probably loads more from the podcast because of Maura. They seem to have a great relationship with Afric who would be perfect for the podcast