The 2 Johnnies #7 The lads are grand, it's Maura we can't stand.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has to be gone after this. They lost me and probably loads more from the podcast because of Maura. They seem to have a great relationship with Afric who would be perfect for the podcast
Maura says she’s a producer? So not sure if she’s the ‘boss’ or whether they have a say you know

Reactions: 3
Maura says she’s a producer? So not sure if she’s the ‘boss’ or whether they have a say you know
He actually looked a bit hurt when the camera pans to him and says "that's not that mean" and "that's not what I was told"
Mad to know what was said now but you could definitely sense the awkwardness😬

Reactions: 6
Did you hear them say afterwards something about people don't realise who pay their wages or something. Cannot wait to see the roasting she will get next week from both fans of the podcast and the boys although I think they are better than that and wouldn't say anything. It was so awkward.

Did you hear them say afterwards something about people don't realise who pay their wages or something. Cannot wait to see the roasting she will get next week from both fans of the podcast and the boys although I think they are better than that and wouldn't say anything. It was so awkward.
Said most people in Ireland know where their next pay check is coming from.
It was funny when after her comment about Neil, Smacks said he won't even Hoover downstairs 🤣

Reactions: 4
Was wondering was that a dig at Maura becoz they probably pay her wage

Reactions: 3
I haven't gotten as far as the mystery topic yet. I'm half way through the Nashville segment and I might give up. It has the potential to be the funniest podcast yet but it is absolutely destroyed by Maura's cackling and unnecessary interrupting.

Is it worth going on?

Reactions: 9
I haven't gotten as far as the mystery topic yet. I'm half way through the Nashville segment and I might give up. It has the potential to be the funniest podcast yet but it is absolutely destroyed by Maura's cackling and unnecessary interrupting.

Is it worth going on?
Short answer NO. Infact her cackle gets worse after half way so save yourself a headache

Just finished the pod. God she is getting unbearable at this point like a witch in the background cackling. Gosh there's a roast and then there's being a witch oh I shouldn't say this this is mean we'll don't maura . She was horrible to them both. If I was the two lads I'd be printing out what people really think of her for her roast. She has a horrible personality.

Reactions: 12

Is it worth going on?
No. Smacks doing the angry YMCA impression (needs to be watched) was the only decent bit. Maura was actually quite dismissive the whole way through their Nashville discussion, really put a downer on it.

Reactions: 8
She is so unlikeable. The background cackle is cruel. She actually enjoys being loud in the background. Has to be heard.

Reactions: 10
No. Smacks doing the angry YMCA impression (needs to be watched) was the only decent bit. Maura was actually quite dismissive the whole way through their Nashville discussion, really put a downer on it.
It came across as she was jealous she wasn't with them.

I really liked the Nashville section. I'm not looking forward to the roast one bit

Reactions: 7
I dunno am I wrong to be a bit sceptical about the bleeped out roasting it just sounded a bit staged to me, like they could have edited it out and said nothing. Or maybe they were going to edit it out but strategically decided to leave it in to build up a bit of hype for the roasting maura is supposed to get next week

Reactions: 5
Definitely said “played”… has it changed?
Always said played. Noticed it myself today it now says finished.
---
Oh wow no way. Poor smacks I think he makes it and if you did a poll about your favourite I bet he would win. She said before Johnny B was her favourite
I'd say she'd only love to have a go of Johnny B
---
Just finished the pod. God she is getting unbearable at this point like a witch in the background cackling. Gosh there's a roast and then there's being a witch oh I shouldn't say this this is mean we'll don't maura . She was horrible to them both. If I was the two lads I'd be printing out what people really think of her for her roast. She has a horrible personality.
Take her out, replace her with Aifric off the radio show and then you'll have a podcast. Her chemistry with the lads is way better.

Reactions: 4
Maybe the lads are letting her make a fool of herself to knock her off her high horse ? They really don’t need her anymore she’s just a hanger on at this stage and is so vulgar

Reactions: 11
She really went nasty calling Smacks talentles and Johnny B a crap shag is really going for their egos. Why not go for the stuff they openly slag Johnny B being tight with money and Smacks being so into clothes and not farm work or even they both slag their willy size. I wonder are they trying to create hype for next week?

I hope they go nasty on her and call out why she's a deaperate singleton. They won't it'll be about her MMA or something tame.

Whatever she said Johnny B was not impressed. He said it was funny but his face said otherwise. Anything can be said in a roast as long as it is funny and she is not funny.

Unfortunately the lads won't go after her too badly - they are too nice to do that.

I also thought it was interesting that she said JB told her she wasn't allowed to bring whatever it was up on the podcast. Did they have a word with her about being inappropriate on the podcast?

Reactions: 9
She really went nasty calling Smacks talentles and Johnny B a crap shag is really going for their egos. Why not go for the stuff they openly slag Johnny B being tight with money and Smacks being so into clothes and not farm work or even they both slag their willy size. I wonder are they trying to create hype for next week?

I hope they go nasty on her and call out why she's a deaperate singleton. They won't it'll be about her MMA or something tame.
Unfortunately the lads won't go after her too badly - they are too nice to do that.
Yeah you're right - they are far too nice for that. They won't call her out on her 'pick me' behaviour, and her obsession with male validation, and her shrieking and cackling, and inability to form a sentence without using 'emm...like...well ya know...like' throughout...

...instead they will mention the fact that she choked out a lad once 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 14