The 2 Johnnies #7 The lads are grand, it's Maura we can't stand.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They said the podcast is still their biggest income so I'd say they would be more willing to miss the radio than give up podcast/music video related stuff. It just makes more sense.
A absolutely massive BMW jeep. X5 I'd say??

Reactions: 2
I'd imagine they're on contractor salaries so they only get paid for the days work for RTE.

Reactions: 3
Really?! What makes you think this?!

I get the impression Smacks loves it all too.
He loves it, there's no doubt about that, again they are all attention sealing whores but there's a lot going on that he doesn't want to do.

I adore Smacks but I don't think he'd be anything without JB! He works hard but lacks a bit of drive. JB has come on as an interviewer too. He is naturally curious and asks good questions. Smacks is still quite immature and just looking for something to be said that he can laugh at. #They complement each other well.

Reactions: 15
They said the podcast is still their biggest income so I'd say they would be more willing to miss the radio than give up podcast/music video related stuff. It just makes more sense.
A absolutely massive BMW jeep. X5 I'd say??
How would they get a wage from the podcast? Are they sponsored or is it the live shows that come from the pod?

Reactions: 1
How would they get a wage from the podcast? Are they sponsored or is it the live shows that come from the pod?
The Monday podcast is exclusively on Spotify so they would be paid by them for that - plus the ad at the start. The Extra Pod is a monthly paid subscription.

Reactions: 6
You don't get a podcast deal from spotify for nothing , only if you are pulling in huge numbers.

On the extra pod , one of the topics was what would they do if they had all the money they ever needed. Both of them straight away said they would drop the tv and radio but keep doing the podcast.

@Jg86 gonna spill the tea on your run in with them , you seem to have a personal reason not to like them!

Reactions: 4
You don't get a podcast deal from spotify for nothing , only if you are pulling in huge numbers.

On the extra pod , one of the topics was what would they do if they had all the money they ever needed. Both of them straight away said they would drop the tv and radio but keep doing the podcast.

@Jg86 gonna spill the tea on your run in with them , you seem to have a personal reason not to like them!
You know this isn't a rave page right?? 😂😂
They could make a living off the podcast and keep off TV and radio, they would be doing the nation a favour .

• Heart
Reactions: 5
johnny smacks admitting in latest extra he's cheated in every exam he's ever done, including the leaving and college ones! kinda crazy that he did that AND he's admitting it

• Wow
Reactions: 9
johnny smacks admitting in latest extra he's cheated in every exam he's ever done, including the leaving and college ones! kinda crazy that he did that AND he's admitting it
I’m not shocked or surprised 😂 although I surprised he did go to college. Did he finish ? Or what did he even do ?

:mad::mad:
That's bad form coming up to exam season, impressionable stressed listeners could mess their lives up by getting caught :mad: :mad:

Reactions: 8
:mad::mad:
That's bad form coming up to exam season, impressionable stressed listeners could mess their lives up by getting caught :mad: :mad:
What else would you expect from two lads???
These two haven't gotten out of a teenage mindset of lads, pints. They don't give a duck about how they impact younger listener's.

Reactions: 9
I’m not shocked or surprised 😂 although I surprised he did go to college. Did he finish ? Or what did he even do ?
He did 1 year of legal studies in WIT then dropped out, worked in retail and was a butcher but spent a lot of time on dole on the 2Js according to himself.

I absolutely adore Smacks, have such a soft spot for him and I’m honestly so disappointed with his admission. 😔

Fair enough you did it but Jesus, don’t be mentioning it on a podcast where you have impressionable young people listening.

Reactions: 7