The 2 Johnnies #7 The lads are grand, it's Maura we can't stand.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally building up hype. All will be revealed onstage at pints in a field, tickets still available

Reactions: 1
That wasn't staged. If you watched the video live feed you will see the stunned faces. Actually Smacks and Neil nearly looked more stunned than Johnny B who , in fairness to him, did his level best to look light hearted about it.

Also straight after she says whatever she said, you hear Neil murmur, almost to himself "Jesus Christ Maura"

Reactions: 7
That wasn't staged. If you watched the video live feed you will see the stunned faces. Actually Smacks and Neil nearly looked more stunned than Johnny B who , in fairness to him, did his level best to look light hearted about it.

Also straight after she says whatever she said, you hear Neil murmur, almost to himself "Jesus Christ Maura"
Dying to know what she has said. What a horrible witch

Reactions: 5
Yeah I don't think it was staged but there was a decision made to leave it in the podcast rather than edit it out

Reactions: 1
She went straight for the jugular by going for (what appears to be) their insecurities.
Smacks and his "talent"/self-confidence, JB and his er...sexual prowess and Neil and his popularity with the opposite sex. And whatever it was Johnny B asked her not to bring up too and she still couldn't help herself.

I agree with above comments, it didn't come across staged and Johnny Bs face said a different story to his words.

ETA: her snotty remarks about Nashville also came across as "well I didn't even want to go anyway", at not being asked along (!). Face it, you're a work colleague Maura, not a friend.

Reactions: 12
Was it alluding to him not being good in bed?
It seemed to yes.

I remember one time talking to a friend of mine from Monaghan direction, she was pretty vulgar. I remember her saying about Arlene Foster

"Thon c*nt will run out of road yet"

This is what I think when I think of Maura

Reactions: 4
A c*nt is all you could call her after that. Glad ro see she’s being called out on the Facebook community page.
Well done on screen shotting that post.

Neil will have to be like this on the community for posts about the roast:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t mean this to sound fatphobic or ageist or anything else. But I truly think Maura’s problem is that she still sees herself as being the person in these photos from 2017. Seven years younger, several stone lighter, fit and healthy and fairly attractive! She either has reverse body dysmorphia and thinks she’s still a fine catch, or she’s so insecure that she’s getting bitter on her way to 40 and this mean-girl behaviour is just a product of her anger at being past her prime.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t mean this to sound fatphobic or ageist or anything else. But I truly think Maura’s problem is that she still sees herself as being the person in these photos from 2017. Seven years younger, several stone lighter, fit and healthy and fairly attractive! She either has reverse body dysmorphia and thinks she’s still a fine catch, or she’s so insecure that she’s getting bitter on her way to 40 and this mean-girl behaviour is just a product of her anger at being past her prime.
In fairness to her (and I'm the last to defend her) I think she might have put on weight when she was comfortable in a relationship. I certainly can relate to that! She has spoken about trying to lose weight since the breakup, so I think she realises she is not as slim as she was back then.

But no defending her beahaviour

Reactions: 5
In fairness to her (and I'm the last to defend her) I think she might have put on weight when she was comfortable in a relationship. I certainly can relate to that! She has spoken about trying to lose weight since the breakup, so I think she realises she is not as slim as she was back then.

But no defending her beahaviour
Absolutely, I think most women can relate to weight fluctuation! But imo she’s either desperate to still project the younger, more attractive version of herself and simultaneously force others into still seeing her that way, hence the smutty carry on of her all the time. Or else she’s hyperaware of it and just hypersexualising herself/being a thundering witch as a defence mechanism.

Reactions: 6
Well done on screen shotting that post.

Neil will have to be like this on the community for posts about the roast:

The post has been up a day now!! Maybe Neil isn't bothered deleting it....I get the impression he isn't Maura's biggest fan.

1715787649985.png

1715787657758.png

Reactions: 4
I took the liberty to take screenshots of the lads faces after she delivered her 'roast' on Johnny B

1715819529459.png

1715819611156.png

Reactions: 13
Maura has missed both the main and extra pod recently, wonder if she will be leaving them??

Reactions: 3
Half way through the regular pod and Maura is unbearable. The lads are having the craic telling of their time in Nashville and Maura is like the uncool friend with her deadpan responses 😆

I almost feel uncomfortable as it moves towards the roast after reading here as to how bad it is ..

Reactions: 11