The 2 Johnnies #7 The lads are grand, it's Maura we can't stand.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ryan Tubridy used to take a month off in the summers from radio while the Late Late would be on a hiatus too. Brendan Courtney & Oliver Callan used to cover for him.

So far, SuperFan has coped by having the most depressing roast dinner I’ve ever seen, before going “bus stop hunting” as she put it. She travelled from Bansha to Waterford to Carrick-on-Suir just to take photos of the album promo posters on bus stops. They’d want to watch themselves at the string of gigs next weekend, she’s going to be at most of them 😶
What's the story with the "super fan" like do they know who she is .... like her whole personality is them very odd if it's the same person I've seen on tiktok who I thought was a child but isn't

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What's the story with the "super fan" like do they know who she is .... like her whole personality is them very odd if it's the same person I've seen on tiktok who I thought was a child but isn't
Everyone knows who she is. She posts on their group all of the time. The bus journey... 😶🌫😬

Reactions: 7
I noticed that JOB never even reacted to her happy birthday post

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Dan Healy making an absolute tit of himself on Claire Byrne at the moment, very defensive and extremely erratic. He's announced Laura Fox is replacing Jennifer Zamprarelli. Nothing on 2J yet.

Reactions: 5
Dan Healy making an absolute tit of himself on Claire Byrne at the moment, very defensive and extremely erratic. He's announced Laura Fox is replacing Jennifer Zamprarelli. Nothing on 2J yet.
This guy is heading into emporer's new clothes territory.

He was there a few weeks ago swearing on all that was good and holy that Jennifer Zamparelli is was just taking a few weeks off and wasn't going anywhere.

From the latest JNLR:

1. Drive it with the 2 Johnnies 151,000
2. 2FM Breakfast with Doireann, Donncha and Carl 143,000
3. Jennifer Zamparelli 135,000

In the space of a month this guy (and his RTE overlords) has managed to drive off the presenters of his top three performing shows. Hardly a wise move

Reactions: 16
In the space of a month this guy (and his RTE overlords) has managed to drive off the presenters of his top three performing shows. Hardly a wise move
I saw someone on X translate it to say that 83% of the 2FM daily roster have now walked out. Others on X speculating he's on the ❄❄ after the absolute manic ranting of him just now on CB.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I saw someone on X translate it to say that 83% of the 2FM daily roster have now walked out.
Thats twitter maths for you. 57% of the roster have walked.

There are 7 on the roster

Doireann, Donncha, Karl
Jen Z
Tracey C
2 Johnnies.

4 of those have walked. 4/7 is 57% (quick maths!)

Or if you want to break it down by time

1/3 of the three hour breakfast show is gone
100% of the three morning show is gone
0% of the three hour lunchtime is goine
and 100 % of the afternoon is gone

So out of 12 hours of daytime schedule, 7 of those have gone, or 58.3 % of the schedule

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Doireann, Donncha, Karl
Jen Z
Tracey C
2 Johnnies.

So out of 12 hours of daytime schedule, 7 of those have gone, or 58.3 % of the schedule
I would have read it as the presenters with 83% of the daily listenership have left 🤷‍♀️ But I haven't bothered doing the maths on it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Everyone knows who she is. She posts on their group all of the time. The bus journey... 😶🌫😬
I actually find it unsettling tbh, she is from Wexford taking trips to Waterford and Tipp and wherever else to basically take photos of bus shelters advertising The 2 Johnnies new Album. God forgive me, the poor girl has issues. And we thought Niamh was bad! 😉
---
He's probably has the fear, she is off of her head or as a meabhair
I'd say he's scared shitless, as we'd say in Irish... she is as a meabhair!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I know who ye were talking about straight away, I had noticed her post in the Facebook group. There's alot.
I'd say Johnny didn't interact as he doesn't want to be seen to feed the obsession. I did honestly think this girl was around 14.

Reactions: 7

Doireann, Donncha, Karl
Jen Z
Tracey C
2 Johnnies.

Big radio fan nerd here 🥲It would be alot worse if Tracy Clifford was leaving. Aifric,Emma Power and Blátnaid Treacy are all great and deserve big shows. Laura Fox def deserves her chance with the 9-12. Roz is next that needs to leave.

Reactions: 10
Big radio fan nerd here 🥲It would be alot worse if Tracy Clifford was leaving. Aifric,Emma Power and Blátnaid Treacy are all great and deserve big shows. Laura Fox def deserves her chance with the 9-12. Roz is next that needs to leave.
Exactly. I think it’s a house clean and long overdue. These influencer doses way too big for their boots and threw toys out of the pram when demands not met. Back to basics and hopefully actual talent for 2FM.

Reactions: 11
Exactly. I think it’s a house clean and long overdue. These influencer doses way too big for their boots and threw toys out of the pram when demands not met. Back to basics and hopefully actual talent for 2FM.
The behaviour of some of the influencer/podcasters has been ridiculous.
The mean girl environment two of them have created is ridiculous.
The boys are better off focusing on trying to make it big outside of Ireland, highly unlikely it will happen, but now is the time to try.

Brilliant interview with the lads from Brendan O’Connor this morning, very genuine and I’d be inclined to believe them when they say they just wanted their lives back.

Not a fan of Brendan but that was a good interview. Fair play to them.