The 2 Johnnies #7 The lads are grand, it's Maura we can't stand.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But, it makes more sense for jen to stay in the morning slot while kids are at schools, etc she comes across and a bit of diva I see her around she isn't the [COLOR=%s]friendliest[/COLOR]
She comes across as very nasty. You can litteraly see her face boiling up with bitterness . Not sure how she has survived so long in the industry
---
My bet is Aifric and Carl will join up again for the afternoon

Reactions: 5
Aifric definitely deserves her own slot by now she comes across as an incredibly hard worker.

Reactions: 15
Did anyone else find the 'roast' so awkward? Like it just didn't land well with the lads and was nowhere near as funny as Maura thought it was. She can be a total mean girl at times.
She tries to be a man-girl... forever on about riding yet she can't keep a man. That screechy voice and laugh is awful... Jesus imagine the noise out of her in the sack 😫
---
Always said played. Noticed it myself today it now says finished.
---

I'd say she'd only love to have a go of Johnny B
---

Take her out, replace her with Aifric off the radio show and then you'll have a podcast. Her chemistry with the lads is way better.
Agree totally... she comes across as relaxed, funny and not a bit forced unlike that other ****
---
This week's correspondence was a bit much. They're all getting a bit old to be talking so much about hand jobs and the like
I agree... young fellas getting excited because they got a BJ or got the ride in the lacks parents house ffs... Very young immature fans for dudes heading for 40...

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
There was a comment left here recently recently enough, saying their tour was causing a lot of drama with regards to leave etc. in 2FM? And it was rubbing people the wrong way. @Jg86 was it you who had that info?
They've been offered the sun, the moon and the stars. There is another offer on the table for them.
Jen wants the later show but more importantly she wants more money. She feels that real presenters who have been in the industry for years are being treated poorly when compared to others.
No one is untouchable in 2fm and that's what the last few weeks have shown. When you act like a problematic brat or don't take the job seriously you are going to be pushed out the door.
---
Aifric definitely deserves her own slot by now she comes across as an incredibly hard worker.
👏👏👏👏 she really does as well as Emma power. The two of them are so hard working and dedicated. They shouldn't have to babysit influencers .

• Heart
I think that will come into it- they have been speaking recently about how they are constantly working and have so little time off. They may have decided that it was better for them to cut out the radio, it means they could put more into the podcast and give themselves a bit more free time.

Reactions: 4
They seemed to really enjoy the Craic on the show they will be missed. I get shivers thinking they will either put Jen to replace them or they will put Carl and Donnacha with Aifric .. Aifric should get the show and maybe Andriu De Paor with her

Reactions: 4
I have it on, what I believe to be, good authority that RTE were clapping down on outside partnerships and when it came down to it their podcast was too lucrative to give up.

Probably the same with Doireann too.

Its interesting if podcasts are what's causing all this turmoil i wonder if the Tommy Hector and Laurita podcast calling it a day so they can keep their RTE work

Reactions: 7
Its interesting if podcasts are what's causing all this turmoil i wonder if the Tommy Hector and Laurita podcast calling it a day so they can keep their RTE work
That had outrun it's course I think.
Laurita getting married I dunno I just went off it. Loved it at beginning

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah I think so. I used to really look forward to it and listen religiously until they took like a 5 month break and then when I went back listening I didn't find it as enjoyable. Tommy is a bit of a strange soul and dips in and out of moods and interests a lot which might have something to do with it too.

Reactions: 8
I have it on, what I believe to be, good authority that RTE were clapping down on outside partnerships and when it came down to it their podcast was too lucrative to give up.

Probably the same with Doireann too.
*clamping down is what I meant!

Reactions: 3
Ah fame went to her head. Most people I reckon only tuned in for the 2 boys. I'd never heard of her. She started off grand but i felt that she thought that she was just as talented and famous as Tommy in the finish... all that hard woman, drinkin' and ridin' talk reminded me of Maura! 🤦

Reactions: 12
Ah fame went to her head. Most people I reckon only tuned in for the 2 boys. I'd never heard of her. She started off grand but i felt that she thought that she was just as talented and famous as Tommy in the finish... all that hard woman, drinkin' and ridin' talk reminded me of Maura! 🤦
What was her and Audreys’ chat up line again? “Shhhtep into my office”…. Was it?🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I dont think it's Maura.

The group has one or two fairly unhinged "fans" and it reads like someone who thinks they know them.
I think it is her, purely based on the fact they she references having/building her own house more than once, I just know that Maura is the kinda gal who greatly values things like road frontage and planning permission 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Devo they are leaving 2fm I always tuned in - wouldnt usually, and wont when they are gone. Found them to be hilarious, probably as I am a culchie too :D. Afric is brilliant, hope she gets a main slot

• Heart
Reactions: 9