The 2 Johnnies #7 The lads are grand, it's Maura we can't stand.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will actually miss them on the radio, probably becoz they have no competition but seems strange they are leaving too?

Reactions: 10
2FM must be rancid if the biggest show ( JNLR figures ) are leaving. What the hell.

Reactions: 13
Leaving all of a sudden!? Rumour few days ago that themselves and Jen Zamperlli were supposed to swap shifts. Johnny b on the community page said it was all lies. That they weren't giving up their evening slot. I'd say it was Jen that wanted to swap to suit her home life or something with kids and everything. I don't think they'd ever swap and be up at that time of the morning. Jen probably caused uproar over it. With her on 2fm years, 2fm probably went with her and the lads probably weren't given a choice. Maybe it was a move to the morning slot or else leave.? Just my mad opinion though. We'll see in a few weeks if Jen is changed to the evening? 🤔

Reactions: 15
They were great on the radio in fairness to them, loved the dynamic with Aifric. Back to boring aul Cool FM for me so 😂

Reactions: 14
Speculation on the Garrihy sisters’ thread that Bakhurst had the bigger names (2J, Doireann) getting a pay cut.

Reactions: 3
Leaving all of a sudden!? Rumour few days ago that themselves and Jen Zamperlli were supposed to swap shifts. Johnny b on the community page said it was all lies. That they weren't going up their evening slot. I'd say it was Jen that wanted to swap to suit her home life or something with kids and everything. I don't think they'd ever swap and be up at that time of the morning. Jen probably caused uproar over it. With her on 2fm years, 2fm probably went with her and the lads probably weren't given a choice. Maybe it was a move to the morning slot or else leave.? Just my mad opinion though. We'll see in a few weeks if Jen is changed to the evening? 🤔
But, it makes more sense for jen to stay in the morning slot while kids are at schools, etc she comes across and a bit of diva I see her around she isn't the friendliest

Reactions: 12
I love when a happy day comes a lot sooner. Never have to hear them trying to say one ever again🤣🤣 Back to giving their full attention to what they want to do which is the podcast.give it a wee bit of time and they will be spilling 2fm dirt .
Just one more fool left to cut and that's the two faced witch that is Roz Purcell 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But, it makes more sense for jen to stay in the morning slot while kids are at schools, etc she comes across and a bit of diva I see her around she isn't the [COLOR=%s]friendliest[/COLOR]
Yeah I wouldn't be a fan of hers. Seems really up her own arse 😂 I was thinking about the school thing but I don't know, maybe her husband changed hours at his work place and things needed to change. Who knows!? Something definitely went down, It was a rumour they were changing slots and then all of a sudden they are leaving the show! They are going to lose so many listeners on 2fm now. All the other shows have nothing on them.

Reactions: 7
They were brilliant.I tuned in last week when they were doing the feature on nosy neighbours and it was so funny...they were so relatable for rural Ireland...a d4 accent on the radio would melt my brain alright.
Would they have been pushed to take a paycut and said no?That's the rumour with Garrihy.

Reactions: 18
There was a comment left here recently recently enough, saying their tour was causing a lot of drama with regards to leave etc. in 2FM? And it was rubbing people the wrong way. @Jg86 was it you who had that info?

Reactions: 4
I don't know what is going on at 2FM but I would have thought they would have moved mountains to keep them. 2FM is going to hemorrhage listeners from that slot.

A sign that the lads are doing well that they can afford to leave this gig.

If that rumour is true and management wanted them to swap to the morning, it would be a gigantic self inflicted fuckup

Reactions: 14
I'd love if they brought Afric with them and replaced her with Maura. I thought the 3 of them on the radio show were very good and worked so well.

Reactions: 17
I'd love if they brought Afric with them and replaced her with Maura. I thought the 3 of them on the radio show were very good and worked so well.
This is the ultimate dream for us.

Just a different note, on their Facebook post announcing their finish, one of the pics is of the 2FM crew at Smacks' wedding. Laura Fox of course is wearing a halter dress with a deep cut at the front. Shes gorgeous but she just cannot resist showing off her girls no matter what the occasion.

Reactions: 2
The RSVP article I posted here, from just five days ago, reads as follows. It's aged incredibly poorly already.

'An industry source told RSVP Live: "2fm boss Dan Healy wants to shake up the station by swapping Jennifer Zamparelli and The 2 Johnnies... The 2 Johnnies are his pride and joy and he was thrilled to have signed them to the station two years ago. Now, he wants to give them a more prominent slot in the schedule to boost listenership figures."

A 2fm insider also told us: "It is no secret that The 2 Johnnies are the favourites in 2fm."'

Reactions: 3
I'd say they walked as opposed to were pushed. 2fm would have been delighted to keep them with those good listenership and figures.

I'd say it's the Backhurst/ expenses drama. They can't be doing their own projects while getting paid by rte. And said duck it. Dead right oo.

Reactions: 15
This is the ultimate dream for us.

Just a different note, on their Facebook post announcing their finish, one of the pics is of the 2FM crew at Smacks' wedding. Laura Fox of course is wearing a halter dress with a deep cut at the front. Shes gorgeous but she just cannot resist showing off her girls no matter what the occasion.
I would too if I was as hot as her lol
---
Can we sign a petition to get rid of Maura
It’s getting obvious now peoples disdain for her! All over the latest TikTok fans want her replaced with Aifric
---
Can we sign a petition to get rid of Maura
Can we get another one to replace Jen and roz also!!

Reactions: 5