The 2 Johnnies #7 The lads are grand, it's Maura we can't stand.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been trying to do some GAA catfish style sleuthing over my breakfast this morning - the person wrote “Smax” instead of Smacks. It doesn’t look like SD spells it with an X, so probably not her.
Who is SD? 😂

Reactions: 4
To be fair, I don’t think the girl is the full shilling. But she’s got their signatures tattooed on her body, she attends Cahir GAA club events in the hopes of meeting them, cornered Johnny B in his car outside the Shamrock Lounge.
Really?! What happened?🙈

Reactions: 1
The way she tells it makes it seem like she stumbled across JB, she literally goes hunting around for them. Like God love her, she’s vulnerable and all, but then so was Richard Gadd’s stalker until she turned sinister.

Reactions: 12
i couldn’t imagine going on a day trip to Cahir. Not much there is there - you’d just be driving past all the spots 2J mention

Reactions: 6
The way she tells it makes it seem like she stumbled across JB, she literally goes hunting around for them. Like God love her, she’s vulnerable and all, but then so was Richard Gadd’s stalker until she turned sinister.
That’s exactly it. If you listen to the Indo Daily podcast about a guy from ireland who has a stalker, they have a lady ( I can’t remember what organisation it is) but she deals with stalking etc and said something along the lines of people say they’ve issues etc but explained it’s more than that and goes deeper. She basically said people make excuses for people’s behaviour when they shouldn’t. Not saying that it’ll go this way or the girl is like Martha but it’s interesting to hear what that lady said. Must be awful being well known and having people like that on to you the whole time.

Reactions: 5
There seems to be an awful want in some of their fans. The stuff they post onto that facebook group 🫣😵💫

Reactions: 13
I dont think it's Maura.

The group has one or two fairly unhinged "fans" and it reads like someone who thinks they know them.
Yup this is it exactly. Someone who "thinks" they know them. The lads potray an image of themselves as ordinary every day lads because that what sells. They are good at marketing a certain image. And you see the result of that then when these type posts come out when criticism is shared.

Reactions: 7
Yup this is it exactly. Someone who "thinks" they know them. The lads potray an image of themselves as ordinary every day lads because that what sells. They are good at marketing a certain image. And you see the result of that then when these type posts come out when criticism is shared.
This is spot on

Reactions: 2