The 2 Johnnies #7 The lads are grand, it's Maura we can't stand.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% Maura or someone close to her! Had a few too many and decided to tell us all off. She’s not in the public eye, she only MCs at the 3Arena to an audience of 13k per night. Very discreet so she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I dont think it's Maura.

The group has one or two fairly unhinged "fans" and it reads like someone who thinks they know them.

I think its a real innocent but very intense crush!
To be fair, I don’t think the girl is the full shilling. But she’s got their signatures tattooed on her body, she attends Cahir GAA club events in the hopes of meeting them, cornered Johnny B in his car outside the Shamrock Lounge. Documents literally ALL of it. Just spent three days on a “solo trip” to Tipperary, on which she wandered around Tipp trying to catch a look at the lads. Then came home and said she was homesick to go back to her favourite place in the world - Tipp. She’s probably harmless, but she is obsessive. I’m surprised everyone on the community is still so positive even though it’s gained legs in the last year or so.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I know EXACTLY who you’re on about and that was my thoughts too if it’s not Maura.
I do feel badly for her because I think the manic fixation is probably a mismanagement of her grief, she lost her Da a few years ago and it was him who introduced her to the podcast. But the girl has an unhealthy level of infatuation with the lads. She marched with a group from Tipperary in the London St. Patrick’s Day parade and called it the proudest moment of her life. She’s from Wexford 😭😭

• Sad
  • Wow
I do feel badly for her because I think the manic fixation is probably a mismanagement of her grief, she lost her Da a few years ago and it was him who introduced her to the podcast. But the girl has an unhealthy level of infatuation with the lads. She marched with a group from Tipperary in the London St. Patrick’s Day parade and called it the proudest momsbt of her life. She’s from Wexford 😭😭
Mother of God.
I posted about her here before, she wrote her dissertation on them. I get she’s grieving and using them as a coping mechanism but she’s not well at all. I really feel for her, she wouldn’t cope if / when the podcast ends.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Yeah. . . Maura would never be so so silly as to write something like that. It reads like a post from that superfan

Reactions: 8
Definitely could be SD, it's great she has the podcast and stuff and she does seem harmless but the obsession is a bit much. If the lads went missing in the morning I'd be checking her place first.
On the whole Maura thing, fair enough at the start she would of been a huge help and probably did a lot of the leg work with connections and helping to set it up, but with all the help and staff they have now you'd wonder how much work does she actually do anymore ?

Reactions: 10
I’ve been trying to do some GAA catfish style sleuthing over my breakfast this morning - the person wrote “Smax” instead of Smacks. It doesn’t look like SD spells it with an X, so probably not her.

Reactions: 7