The 2 Johnnies #7 The lads are grand, it's Maura we can't stand.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Half way through the regular pod and Maura is unbearable. The lads are having the craic telling of their time in Nashville and Maura is like the uncool friend with her deadpan responses 😆

I almost feel uncomfortable as it moves towards the roast after reading here as to how bad it is ..
Buckle up, it is such a painful listen....

The AWKWARDNESS

Reactions: 8
I am trying to think of what she may have said to roast JB and the only thing that I think is that shocking/bad is maybe the being caught in a pub toilet with that influencer girl a few years ago?

She was very immature and thick to be honest, to say something she was told not to say on the pod.

Reactions: 13
I am trying to think of what she may have said to roast JB and the only thing that I think is that shocking/bad is maybe the being caught in a pub toilet with that influencer girl a few years ago?

She was very immature and thick to be honest, to say something she was told not to say on the pod.
Ohhh never thought of this!! This is a possibility?!

Yeah, he told her something in confidence and then not to repeat it... and she says it on the podcast?! I know it was beeped out, but still...mean girl behaviour.

Reactions: 9
Maura the gowl is such a "pick me" girl. She will literally do anything to be popular. Acting like she's 14 instead of 40 and telling her friends secrets on a podcast with a large following. She's a horrible witch. The cackle of her makes me physically wince when I'm listening to the pod. I really wish they'd get rid of her. They'd be totally fine, actually better, without her, her bad jokes and mispronounciation of words

Reactions: 19
Christ I couldn't get over the mystery topic. Maura slating JB for being bad at riding, smacks for not having talent and Neill for getting the least "pussy" ???Who even uses the word pussy unless you're a 12 year old boy going through puberty.
I hope they tear into her next week.
I'm getting so sick of the pod. I've really found the last few weeks the guests and topics are 😴😴 The correspondence is the best bit, after that it goes down hill.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
This week's correspondence was a bit much. They're all getting a bit old to be talking so much about hand jobs and the like

Reactions: 10
This week's correspondence was a bit much. They're all getting a bit old to be talking so much about hand jobs and the like
Sometimes I wonder are the correspondence made up / exaggerated by the lads, or do people actually email in.

Reactions: 8
I think I need to save the post above for when I'm on a teams call for an hour tomorrow - reading it will pass the time 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No but imagine your employers having a thread here but the whole thread is just discussing you. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7