The 2 Johnnies #6 Interviewing only fans girls for clout, but did ye hear? Maura choked a lad out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I enjoyed Annie on the pod today. I don't subscribe to the Xtra pod so I'd never heard her before. I liked the dynamic between her and Smacks. She's well able for him.

I know what you mean though - she was quite - not very lively. To be fair to her though she was probably nervous and has no media training. I'll take her over the cackling any day.

Isn't Lyra gas? Not a fan of her music especially but if go to her gig for the laugh. She's seems like a girls girl.

Reactions: 5
Definitely well able for him. I felt Smacks was maybe a little more reserved with her there though. She might have just been going for the deadpan, 'long-suffering wife' on reflection. My ears enjoyed the break from Maura's cackle that's for sure!

Reactions: 6
Just going listening to the podcast today, delighted to see Annie on, nice change. Looks lovely from the small snap of video that I did see.

Haven’t watched it yet but delighted lyra is on, love her. I’d love to know who her boyfriend is, believe he’s a rugby player? Is there a thread on here for her can’t find one?

I saw on Reddit she’s actually older than she says.

Reactions: 1
I enjoyed Annie on the pod today. I don't subscribe to the Xtra pod so I'd never heard her before. I liked the dynamic between her and Smacks. She's well able for him.

I know what you mean though - she was quite - not very lively. To be fair to her though she was probably nervous and has no media training. I'll take her over the cackling any day.

Isn't Lyra gas? Not a fan of her music especially but if go to her gig for the laugh. She's seems like a girls girl.
Annie was a lovely refreshing change - have to say I preferred her on the Xtra pod though. She was a little ...stiff on this weeks episode.

Annie was good but perhaps a little reserved- still she did have some very funny moments.

Lyra was absolutely brilliant, she's a great guest. Loved how honest she was about her breakup.
I'm dying to know who her boyfriend was !

Annie was good but perhaps a little reserved- still she did have some very funny moments.

Lyra was absolutely brilliant, she's a great guest. Loved how honest she was about her breakup.
I'm dying to know who her boyfriend was !
Oh so she’s split up with that guy? (Rugby one). I thought it was the previous one that inspired the songs?

I'd say JB wouldn't mind a go off Lyra.
I never listen to her music but really enjoyed the interview she seems great crack.
Annie a nice addition this week, the bar is so low though as anybody is better than "ehhmmm you know lioke"
Annie is gorgeous too, very natural. I've a feeling she could be expecting, obviously not due in summer but could be for autumn based on that comment about sharing clothes, or maybe just a joke about weight gain in marriage.

Ah Lyra is a breath of fresh air. Thought Annie was great too. Hard being on camera aswell when you're not used to it.

I'd say JB wouldn't mind a go off Lyra.
I never listen to her music but really enjoyed the interview she seems great crack.
Annie a nice addition this week, the bar is so low though as anybody is better than "ehhmmm you know lioke"
Annie is gorgeous too, very natural. I've a feeling she could be expecting, obviously not due in summer but could be for autumn based on that comment about sharing clothes, or maybe just a joke about weight gain in marriage.
Same age (apparently), she’s beautiful, talented and major craic. Doesn’t take herself seriously, seems down to earth. Definitely his type but is he hers? No idea what type she goes for. Is she single atm?

Reactions: 2
I thought the show today was hilarious tbf. Much needed after the weekend. Aifric laughing is my tonic lately 🫣

Esther O'Moore Donohoue (one half of the Sunday Roast podcast) just put up a story showing the Mary Black photo and the stuffed stoat thing. She must be recording down in the studio I guess.

With the explosion of podcasters, its an absolute masterstroke from the lads to do their own custom built studio for podcasting and then rent it out to others

Reactions: 8
Esther O'Moore Donohoue (one half of the Sunday Roast podcast) just put up a story showing the Mary Black photo and the stuffed stoat thing. She must be recording down in the studio I guess.

With the explosion of podcasters, its an absolute masterstroke from the lads to do their own custom built studio for podcasting and then rent it out to others
Yeah I’m sure there was a big enough market of people who didn’t want to have to trek to Dublin to record every week!

Reactions: 3
Yeah I’m sure there was a big enough market of people who didn’t want to have to trek to Dublin to record every week!
The funny thing is that her and Emer (the other half of the podcast) are based in Dublin, but maybe they were on a road trip.

Tangent- I used to enjoy that podcast, it was wholesome, inconsequential and kind of whimisical. Then they put it on Patreon! I just can't imagine paying a fiver a month to hear carvery reviews!

I adore Emer and Esther! I think they paywalled their podcast far too early…🤷‍♀️

I adore Emer and Esther! I think they paywalled their podcast far too early…🤷‍♀️
I really like them too, they have such a nice rapport you can tell they are such good friends. I would be really interested to know if they got many people signed up to their patreon

What lads are sending Maura dick pics..🤯🙄
Weak for herself. I know after a break up we all need a bit of validation and can be vulnerable but being so smug about it. Such a sickener.
No doubt she's livid at Lyra and all the correspondence about how good the interview was

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.