The 2 Johnnies #6 Interviewing only fans girls for clout, but did ye hear? Maura choked a lad out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be absolutely mortified if I was getting unsolicited dick pics. Here she is boasting about it on the biggest podcast in Ireland. All for an ego boost. She has no shame whatsoever.

Reactions: 6
Haven't listened to the pod, but are unsolicited dick pics aka cyber flashing not illegal or soon to be? I wouldn't be basking in delight at them - as said above on one of Ireland's biggest podcasts. Especially not at almost 40 years of age too 🙄

Reactions: 5
It's about to become illegal. That's what the mystery topic was but as with all of them it's just an ego boost for Maura.

Reactions: 5
Maura needs to stop mining her breakup for material for her mystery topics. End of.

Just chiming in here on how good the Lyra interview was. She is the perfect interviewee really because shes very outgoing , bubbly and very down to earth.

Reactions: 6
I know, Maura acting like she's a 15 year old after downloading Snapchat for the first time.
I'm single in my early 30s and I can honestly say, although the dating apps are woeful , getting dick pics is not the problem.
She's easily gotten about 4 mystery topics from the break up alone , but I suppose its either that or periods 😵💫🙄

Reactions: 9
I agree the Lyra interview was excellent i genuinely laughed out Loud when she talked about looking like a thumb without make up. She's a great character, her music isnt really my taste but delighted for her doing so well. Also probably enjoyed that episode more because it was Annie instead of Maura. In summary Maura is the problem could she have a more off air role!?!

Reactions: 18
I agree the Lyra interview was excellent i genuinely laughed out Loud when she talked about looking like a thumb without make up. She's a great character, her music isnt really my taste but delighted for her doing so well. Also probably enjoyed that episode more because it was Annie instead of Maura. In summary Maura is the problem could she have a more off air role!?!
I thought the interviews were pre records didn't think Annie was there for it

Reactions: 2
Just an observation as I enjoy the podcast and think Maura is good at what she does….. but why do women get so much hate compared to men? The way that people talk about Maura on here is just WOW 🤯

Reactions: 3
Because it's the 2Js podcast. They are likeable and have charisma. That's why they have gotten so far. Nothing to do with them not being female, they are just likeable people who do what they are good at. Though JB gets his fair share of (deserved) flak imo. Neil is boring, but quiet enough to not get talked about much. He does his background job mostly in the background. Maura is a producer who should also stay doing her day job; in the background with Neil. It's not her podcast but she inserts herself smack bang in the middle of it. Her elocution is shockingly bad. She positions herself as spokeswoman for all the females of Ireland when her knowledge is limited at best. She is the ultimate pick me and her "mystery topics" are just a further extension of this and people are sick of it and her. There is genuinely no reason for her to be there.

If the 2Js really want a female voice, they need to choose the right person for the job - no just give it to Maura out of gratitude or whatever. But that said, I listen for the 2Js and if they want a regular female podcaster alongside them, they should be marketing it as such and let people decide if they want to continue to listen. But Pick Me Maura and what she "hinks" is not the one.

TLDR: "women" don't get more hate compared to men. Maura gets more hate because it's not her pod but she cackles and inserts herself into everything with her stupid inane comments and people don't want to hear it. They are there to listen to the 2Js, whose actual pod it is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just an observation as I enjoy the podcast and think Maura is good at what she does….. but why do women get so much hate compared to men? The way that people talk about Maura on here is just WOW 🤯
I personally don't think it's to do with her being a woman. I like the 2 lads, the majority of people on this thread listen to the podcast so they must be fans (or even half fans).
I prefer Smacks, think he's more natural and relatable and just seems a nicer more genuine person than JB but they compliment each other so well.
Maura is sickening.
Her mystery topics revolve around throwing shade at her ex, throwing shade at her friends for having children, boasting about getting dick pics or building a house and quizing the lads about periods.
She's not articulate "emmmm" "I seen " "ya know loike", "I hink" "sillligge" the cackle, the boasting about MMA, the craving validation. ..just to name a few. I think she loves being the only female on the pod.
I do think she was more tolerable on older podcasts around 2019
I don't get the rave for Neil, find him boring and nervous but would take him any day over Maura.

Reactions: 13
I haven't used Snapchat in years but how do people just send you random pictures? Do you not have to be friends or follow each other?

Reactions: 2
I haven't used Snapchat in years but how do people just send you random pictures? Do you not have to be friends or follow each other?
If you have an open profile people can send random pictures. Maura won't close hers as she wouldn't have anything to talk about then 😂

Reactions: 7
The problem with Neil is that his air of mystery is gone. When he was new on the scene he didn't suffer from over exposure.

I think most of us feel the same in that its not an anti woman thing: for instance see all the love for Annie. I also love Avril on the radio show and loved when she was on the extra pod. For me Avril would be the perfect foil for the lads on the podcast, because shes
-female
-obviously a really competent and well spoken broadcaster
-sound
-from Dublin, which would give a little bit of counterbalance to the overwhelmingly rural feel of the podcast.

By the way, if anyone has an extra bit of time, go listen to the lads on the Mind Full podcast. Both of them come across exceptionally well, they really engage with the topic and are not just having the craic. A very thoughtful and genuine interview from the lads

Reactions: 8
I know, Maura acting like she's a 15 year old after downloading Snapchat for the first time.
I'm single in my early 30s and I can honestly say, although the dating apps are woeful , getting dick pics is not the problem.
She's easily gotten about 4 mystery topics from the break up alone , but I suppose its either that or periods 😵💫🙄
I would be absolutely mortified if I was getting unsolicited dick pics. Here she is boasting about it on the biggest podcast in Ireland. All for an ego boost. She has no shame whatsoever.
On a slight side note - I feel like Maura's time on the pod is up...?

We have heard ALL of these stories. It's the same thing over and over with her.
The mystery topics are just variations of the same thing each week.

Reactions: 7
The problem with Neil is that his air of mystery is gone. When he was new on the scene he didn't suffer from over exposure.

I think most of us feel the same in that its not an anti woman thing: for instance see all the love for Annie. I also love Avril on the radio show and loved when she was on the extra pod. For me Avril would be the perfect foil for the lads on the podcast, because shes
-female
-obviously a really competent and well spoken broadcaster
-sound
-from Dublin, which would give a little bit of counterbalance to the overwhelmingly rural feel of the podcast.

By the way, if anyone has an extra bit of time, go listen to the lads on the Mind Full podcast. Both of them come across exceptionally well, they really engage with the topic and are not just having the craic. A very thoughtful and genuine interview from the lads
Really like Aifric she's lovely and her pod with the boys was great however I wish they were just on their own on the radio and the podcast they don't really need a third person.

Listened to that podcast too Johnny smacks really talks a lot. I love him. Johnny B hardly got a word in edgeways.

My favourite thing is when smacks goes into the Chinese and the guy asks him you still working in SuperValu 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does afric live in the 2fm studios? She seems to be on radio all the time. 😁 She must be on some money 😅

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.