Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kerrie86

VIP Member
Thay won't break up, they've worked their butts of to get this far, it will be like normal a break from touring then back writing and recording so likely a 2 Yr break as it was with notes then being funny. You don't have 5 no1 albums and world wise success and then just stop. 😊
plenty of bands go out at the top of their career, and I agree with others - I think they are far more likely to want to go out at the top, with a bang - rather than fading into oblivion.
Having said that, I would like to think they are nowhere near done yet! They seem to be having fun touring despite controversies, drama, etc so I hope that’s a good sign. I wouldn’t begrudge them a break in the slightest, but I think they’ve still got a lot to offer in terms of creativity.

Reactions: 6

nb2021

Matty kissed a fan on stage tonight and I am seriously considering trying to exchange my seats and get standing tickets to make this happen for me.

• Haha

BabeOne

My 13 year old wants to wear a homemade sincerity is scary hat, but is worried people will think he’s a knob. He’ll be ok in it, won’t he?
I think others would be green with envy that they wasn't wearing the same. Tell him to go for it - be himself and enjoy 🙏👍☺. Good for him too - wish I had felt like this at 13.

• Heart

grannypants

VIP Member
Guys they’re playing the whole of their first album at their show in Manchester right now. I am NOT OKAY

(livestream on insta: @bertrandrustles watch at your own mental health risk)

• Heart
  • Wow

samwilzrhcp

People queuing for the London show on Monday already! Madness.
Fucking idiots, need their heads checking, it’s not normal behaviour as they clearly can’t tell fantasy from reality! The 02 should block them when the doors open & let them in last the bedwetters!

Traazers

VIP Member
I had the same thing, not on Reddit but people said to me matty wouldn’t stop now. I think he absolutely would, at least temporarily end on a high rather than let them fade out.
Not sure if I think we’re getting drive like I do or solo projects though
Yeah I think so too, I think they'd rather end on this huge high than keep releasing stuff and fading into obscurity. The tour has had a "best of" vibe since the start, I'm not surprised they've hugely capitalised on the TS stuff and being really huge by extending the tour but it's not sustainable for them to keep going at this level

Wizzywoo2

VIP Member
I love how irrate he gets about his height and how he keeps trying to prove in his words that he's a 'big boy' and no one believes him 🤣🤣

• Haha

lozza96

VIP Member
Probs not going to go down well from reading other comments so unpopular opinion i dont like him .i thought he was okay then heard his comments on a podcast that was dam right awful and then yungblud stuck up for someone matty took the piss out of on the podcast and matty replied by taking the piss out of yungblud when yungblud was sticking up for the person matty made racist comments about

• Heart
  • Wow

hol20x

VIP Member
Of course the Twitter haters have found a way to make Matty the bad guy in this situation.

• Wow
  • Sad

Picklelily

VIP Member
I want to go but I don’t want to go on my own 😂
Honestly you’ll still have such an amazing time!! I did Finsbury by myself.

You could always join some 1975 groups and make friends with other people going alone. I’ve made some amazing friends over the years by doing this. I joined a FB group of a different band 4 years ago and I still regularly meet up with the guys I ended up making friends with and going with

Also life is so fucking short. I’ve really learnt that this year and I’m determined to live with no regrets. I’d rather go alone than sat being sad I wasn’t there and missed out

aac_124

VIP Member
Was at fins yesterday and wow one of their best shows that I’ve been at (and I’ve been at a lot) all the guys were just on top form and Tim and Carly too was just so special

LittlePea

Chatty Member
Are we all ready for SATVB to start next week??

Do we think the setlist/staging will change at all? I read an interview with the band where they said they’ll be playing more notes songs (please god yes we were absolutely ROBBED of the full notes tour in 2020 and it’s their best album) but idk how reliable the interview was, we all know what Matty is like with promising things 😂

I would like to warn everyone tho that if they play frail state of mind I might need to be resuscitated
SO ready!! I don’t think there will be any changes to the stage, and I’m doubtful they’ll change the setlist sadly. Although I think they swap out a couple of songs each time don’t they?

Frail State of Mind is sooo good live, I hope for your sake they add it!! Criminal it’s not on the setlist tbh. The Birthday Party was also really good when I saw them in 2020.

As long as A Change of Heart stays on there I’m happy. I would also do unspeakable things to hear them play This Must Be My Dream or If I Believe You.

• Heart
Reactions: 5