Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wizzywoo2

VIP Member
Didn't pay much attention to The 1975...bit since Matty has been living on my FYP on tiktok I've came to the conclusion I would sell my kidney for 5 mins with him 😍 keep having to remind myself that I am a 30 year old woman with a child to look after and I can't scroll all day looking at him 🤣
Don't I'm a 52 Yr old mum of 2 grown up boys and a grandchild and I'd be all over him 🤣🤣 I'm going with my son and his friend to see them in Brighton and I'm not sure if my son knows what he's getting himself into! 🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Kerrie86

VIP Member
They’ll always get hate. They are still treated as an unknown band by a lot of people, even though they are hugely successful. I don’t think Matty helps things, but I also don’t think he needs that sort of validation either.

Haters gonna hate! People are awful about Lewis Capaldi too aren’t they?

Kerrie86

VIP Member
Aw man January is rubbish for touring. I still wanna hibernate and not go further than I have to!

Is there a reason the last few uk tours have all been that time of year?

Kerrie86

VIP Member
That was great! I really enjoyed it. His voice sounds brilliant, you can really hear how he’s improved since self titled. I liked how he fluffed some of his lines, and then ripped the piss out of adam when he messed up!
He DOES look happy, it’s lovely to see.

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
The rest of the festival got cancelled :O I can see why people are angry

They shouldn't be angry at what he said (it comes across as people burying their heads in the sand and blindly following the government, instead of acknowledging someone trying to speak out, but I could be wrong), but I get why people are angry now that everything has been cancelled. People who aren't fans of the 1975 but had planned to see other musicians are pissed. Feel bad for everyone, 1975 fans included, who spent money on tickets, travel, hotels etc

Wizzywoo2

VIP Member
From someone who saw them live when Matty was using I don't think he's using now, he looks the fittest and healthist he ever has. It looks like someone has cobbled together bits from loads of videos to imply he's using again.

grannypants

VIP Member
It felt so special, especially when the sun started to set during About You. Absolutely beautiful

grannypants

VIP Member
They were amazing. Even my dad (who for the past 10 years has been slagging them off) text me and said it was excellent and he’s going to listen to their albums on Spotify tomorrow!! I‘m such a proud daughter

• Heart

grannypants

VIP Member
They played ballad of me and my brain and inside your mind at their show last night. Hope matty’s doing okay, those are two intense drug-centric songs to revisit. He’s gone very quiet on social media too 😕

Wizzywoo2

VIP Member
I saw them in Brighton and I'm not ashamed to say I snot cried during paris I've waited so long to hear it live but some silly girls behind us looked at me like I was mad and too old to be at the show! Thay didn't sing or really dance no jumping to the sound even so why bother going, we were singing at the tops of our voices and dancing about we didn't care how we looked just that we were having an amazing time.

• Heart