Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Polkadot123

VIP Member
Love that there's a rave thread for them.

Been a fan since they started. And have seen them several times. I'm loving him being all over tiktok. I know people think he's pretentious and cocky but at least he owns it and admits it haha.

The videos of carly holt singing about you with them live were so beautiful! Matty and Adam looked so proud.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

grannypants

VIP Member
Last night some girls sat behind us who didn’t get up one single time or sing a single thing until The Sound 🙄

This gig is not MH doing this sexy/messy act the whole time in fact it’s prob about 20 mins total in the whole show, he is just performing mostly
this happened to me last night!! the people behind us just sat looking moody the whole time when everyone was dancing around them! so weird 😂

gotta say last night at the o2 was one of the best gigs I’ve ever been to, they were unbelievable. my whole body aches from dancing so much! they didn’t bring out a guest but they played heart out, sincerity is scary and I couldn’t be more in love instead 😭

if anyone is debating buying a ticket seriously just DO IT. they’re so big now that the next tour is going to be sky high prices!

Wizzywoo2

VIP Member
No way should thay have lost out to wet leg! Matty did look very awkward giving a speech I wonder if he was told to keep it simple after the last few days behaviour.

Picklelily

VIP Member
Makes me sad that they're getting a lot of hate on the R&L insta page. I hope the crowd are nice to them.

• Sad

Crapbag

I was at Exeter last night and they were just absolutely amazing - was anyone else there? I managed to get pretty close to the front and the atmosphere was fantastic 🤩 Wasn’t expecting it but Love It If We Made It made me super emotional 😭💖

• Heart

Wizzywoo2

VIP Member
I’m at Reading on Saturday and I’m so ready, willing this week to go so fast. I lived the self-titled stuff in real-time and their first Glastonbury etc (yes I’m old) but still can’t wait.
I'm going too with my son it's his 3rd time seeing them at Reading but my 1st. I'm doing just the day way to old for a weekend lol. It's going to be amazing 😍

• Heart

Lauryloo

What does everyone think of the new album? I think it’s the best thing they’ve done since ILIWYS :love:

Been listening to it all day the 80s vibes are immaculate
Absolutely love it. They are back on form! Can't wait for the tour in Jan. We've booked for Belfast but I'm so tempted to do Glasgow too. We did the summer sessions in 2019 and have a toddler as a result of that weekend 😂 he was very nearly called Matty

• Heart

grannypants

VIP Member
My nosebleeds were £69 each. Mad to think that my level 1 o2 seats in January were only £50, I guess they’ve forgotten that they once promised to always keep ticket prices low? 😩

• Sad

hol20x

VIP Member
There's loads of people claiming to be selling tickets for various dates on Twitter, just wanted to warn everyone to be careful. Definitely scammers, the amount of them is suspicious.

Last edited:

Wizzywoo2

VIP Member
I like their older music.. I saw them at latitude a few years ago, Matty must have been at the height of his addiction as he seriously looked like he was just going to fall over and pass out the whole time, it was awful to see. Is he still clean now?
I watched the interview he did a couple of months ago with Zane Lowe and he said he'd been clean for 4 years which is soo good as he did look so unwell.

jolene89

Well tonight did not disappoint, chocolate and girls as surprise tracks. Unreal!!! Honestly one of the best concerts I’ve been to. You guys that are yet to see it are in for such a treat xx

• Heart

aac_124

VIP Member
They look so good tonight lord
---
This photo reminds me of 2013/14 so much
0A0789CB-3C53-4200-82C6-A90247BF1370.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart