Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YeahBrackie

Judging by the speech Matty gave, he was fully aware the kiss (which was obviously planned) would lead to the gig having to end, and he expressed the fact he didn't particularly want to be there doing the gig anyway. So why agree to do the show in the first place?

It seems incredibly selfish and self indulgent to completely waste your fans time and money by letting them book tickets and spend ages queuing up, only to deliberately sabotage it only a few songs in, purely so you can make some sort of statement and get attention for being a good little activist.

If he wants to protest against the countries laws, why not do it in his own time instead of treating his fans like dirt? It just seems like classic self absorbed "activism" which does nothing aside from stroke his own ego. As a lesbian, I'd have been livid if I'd been at that gig. I certainly wouldn't be patting him on the back for using me and my community as some sort of ego-driven stunt, and wasting my time like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 26

Picklelily

VIP Member
Thanks to those that have replied. The venue have given me the option of still standing if I want to risk it or they’ll try and sort seats for me on the night 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 12

grannypants

VIP Member
awww. I do think this is a fair order. I’m scared to fall in love though with this being their last tour, did I got that right? Thanks Granny P xxx
Apparently it’s the last tour for five years but rule one of being a 1975 fan is don’t believe a word that comes out of Matty’s mouth so honestly who knows 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Wizzywoo2

VIP Member
Thay won't break up, they've worked their butts of to get this far, it will be like normal a break from touring then back writing and recording so likely a 2 Yr break as it was with notes then being funny. You don't have 5 no1 albums and world wise success and then just stop. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 11

plinky2

VIP Member
OMG I was there tonight in the O2 when he brought out Taylor Swift. People were crying 🤣 it was MENTAL I have never heard 20,000+ people gasp and lose their minds that fast

Guys get a fucking ticket 🤣 but it was rammed. Matty does his depressed act the first half, all sad, writhes around on the floor half naked eating raw steak pretending to be drunk and talks about wanking then 2nd half it was sober angry-political Rock Matty banging out 2013 tunes in his leather jacket, his voice is something else.

No ! Get yourself there !
Have fun
Tell us how good it was after
NO EVERYONE IS LOVELY AND JUST DANCING!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

LittlePea

Chatty Member
On the way back from O2 N2 - can’t believe we got You, Girls and Menswear!! So happy, that was 3 songs I wanted 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Wizzywoo2

VIP Member
I can understand why he's upset about the little girl, she's a good friend of the bands daughter she's the one who did the drawing on George's drums.The Internet can be poisonous.

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Absolutely the best impulse decision on my life to go tonight. Ross would absolutely get it, so so fit. Really love how he was committed to the emo bit with that hoodie 😂😍

• Haha

DaysOfSpeed

VIP Member
I wonder if Matty is going u to show up at Taylor Swifts show on Friday, and confirm their romance? Seems like a bit of a stretch as they’ve both been touring on different continents for the last couple of months.