Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
as someone whos been a hardcore 75 stan since 2012, i can deffo see them going on a very extended break especially since they were supposed to pre covid

Reactions: 7

samwilzrhcp

Just thought I’d make a comment here in support of the legend that is Matty Healy.

Some disgusting comments by some holier than thou posters on threads elsewhere, numpties

• Heart

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
Seen a fan say she'd travelled from a different country to see them and was gutted it was cut short. Feel sorry for all the time and money fans spent

Kerrie86

VIP Member
Is anyone goig to the brighton show alone? I know someone selling a ticket but will i look like a loser by myself?
You don’t need to go with anyone! I’m going solo to two of the dates, having done it on the last tour. It’s great fun. My sister is half into them, and she comes with me if they plan in birmingham but I feel like I have to explain in jokes or new songs, etc etc. Going on your own is honestly so different - it feels like you’re invited to a little (MASSIVE) private party!

• Heart

hol20x

VIP Member
I like that it's always Jan/Feb cos it's something to look forward to when there's nothing else going on! Hope there's a Belfast date.

Kerrie86

VIP Member
They put on a great show!
I think he’s full of frontman bravado. He’s very self aware, he knows half the stuff he says is ridiculous.

Picklelily

VIP Member
Of course the Twitter haters have found a way to make Matty the bad guy in this situation.
I kind of get it though.
As the above poster said, people have invested time and money into getting tickets for it to be purposefully sabotaged.
I completely stand by everything he has said but I don’t agree with the execution (other than that kiss 🥵🤣). I’d of been absolutely broken hearted to of got to that show and then have that happen.

hol20x

VIP Member
Some gossip site in America said that Matty and George aren't speaking and thay are fed up of his behaviour.
Seeing as Matty and George were standing together watching The Killers after their set ffs that deuxmoi is full of shit

Traazers

VIP Member
I've been thinking this since they announced the "at their very best" tour, I posted on reddit asking if anyone agrees that this might be the last we hear of them for a while and got absolutely torn down :rolleyes: I just feel like it's too much like a greatest hits tour, and they've done SO much this year it feels like it's not sustainable for them to keep going this big so I wouldn't be surprised if they have a full break. Also gives them a chance to do solo stuff which we know they've been wanting (Matty and George at least) for a while.

Reactions: 6
Saw them at Leeds this year and I haven't seen anyone do 'pretentious little twat' as beautifully as Matty did, since Morrissey.
That is a very, very big compliment.

He's definitely inherited his mam and dad's comedy gene, his prattling on had me laughing out loud, casual sips of vodka from a tiny espresso cup, he's just so chaotic and sardonic. Everyone was dancing and smiling, it was a beautiful show. A genuinely incredible little frontman.

• Heart
Reactions: 6