Thatgurlamg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That the people who’ve reported her are just jealous 😂 “cos she makes more money than them” 🙄 yet again she thinks it’s all about her, not that maybe someone’s reported her coz of that little boy and the crappy life she gives him.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Rather than doing her makeup shouldn’t be pick up her child from school at this time

Reactions: 5
Still a strong possibility that TopCat was her imo.

Anyone else clock her slip up at the end of her Live? :ROFLMAO: She said she’ll be back on later because she ain’t got tit to do today (surprising) but 2 seconds later spouted “oh no I forgot I’ve got 2 tarot’s to do, message me now if it’s you”... Like yeaaaaah right:LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Still a strong possibility that TopCat was her imo.
How have you reached that conclusion? TopCat probably gave some of the best information in this thread and didn’t stick up for her in the slightest. What benefit would AMG get from orchestrating those posts?

Reactions: 14
“Don’t have the capacity” bore off.. how often does she spout tit like this because she’d rather lie in bed smoking weed 🤣 I think she genuinely needs to stop focusing so much on social media and actually focus on her son and becoming a better person. She constantly says “I’ve done the work” what work????? You’re still toxic

Attachments

She’s done no work the toxic cow and I can’t actually believe she’s not took that vulgar post down about the smear test equipment, they use them for children when examining them after being sexually abused so for her to be making jokes about it online is vulgarity of the highest order, even if it was true what she was saying you wouldn’t share that information with 60 thousand people on the internet. Goes on like she’s some queen yet hasn’t got the slightest bit of class.

Reactions: 9
Waaaaa 🤣 Jealous of what 🤣 fake gold triangle earrings no ones worn since 1999, 1 pair of tn’s, a nose that can be seen from space, a bad coke habit and a compulsive lying problem

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see she's going through the house cleaning..she thinks we was born yesterday..she's getting rid of all the nasty smells ..weed..tit..piss etc...I think she will be getting a visit off social services...

She said she knows which neighbour it is. Hope the neighbour doesn’t get any backlash from her nasty self. Saying social closed the case?

Damn :ROFLMAO: Sorry I ever doubted TopCat lol. So she has been reading this thread every night.
AMG just sort your life out girl, stop living for attention on the internet and if you really wanna “live your truth” I’d suggest getting rid of social media all together. You’re a very toxic insecure person that could heal with the right mind set. Stop all the fake spiritual bullshit and just be yourself

She said she knows which neighbour it is. Hope the neighbour doesn’t get any backlash from her nasty self. Saying social closed the case?
They will likely make a visit i reckon. Wouldn’t listen to a word she says

I work along side ss and they absolutely would not just close the case like that. It is a safeguarding concern and because of the nature of the allegations (house being unclean, child not being fed) they would do a home visit. She is an absolute liar

She’s lying, she’s read the post and is trying to put people off ringing them by saying they’ve closed the case. Also notice how she said ‘people saying I smoke weed with my kid in the car’ babe you smoke it in the house with him there 🤦🏻‍♀️

I don't watch her lives at all, but this is up there with some of the dumbest tit I've ever seen.

It's absolutely beyond me that someone would ever think that it's a good idea to record themselves, essentially trying to brag about the fact social services are involved in your life and you've told them straight that you partake in class A and B drug use.

That is actually mental.

Damn :ROFLMAO: Sorry I ever doubted TopCat lol. So she has been reading this thread every night.
AMG just sort your life out girl, stop living for attention on the internet and if you really wanna “live your truth” I’d suggest getting rid of social media all together. You’re a very toxic insecure person that could heal with the right mind set. Stop all the fake spiritual bullshit and just be yourself

They will likely make a visit i reckon. Wouldn’t listen to a word she says
You can tell Shes shitting herself she's so quiet on the IG...just putting up sad quotes...it's her own bleeping fault for neglecting that boy and not being a mother to him...she doesn't deserve to own a child...watch when this all dies down she will be back with all her tit on insta again..she's just one attention seeking rotton dirty woman that needs a good wash her house blitzed...and take care of that poor boy ☹

Reactions: 4
Currently in very slow labour and this thread has had me buckled hahahaha

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.