Thatgurlamg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's my 4th so I'm expecting he'll fly out of me šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ topcat come back i want to give birth thinking about AMGs black bin bags in the garden

• Haha
Reactions: 8
šŸ‘½ā˜• ā€˜thinks sheā€™s famous for the weed communityā€™ sells her šŸ± for weed/FREE weed, (insta pages that promote weed she promotes for them) ā€˜canna girlā€™ attends ā€˜weedā€™ advents.. loves the cocaineā€¦ honestly the girl is a woman.. screams DV but all for the gram. Only DV wen she ainā€™t got her DVLA and ainā€™t got weed to smoke. ā˜•ā˜•

Reactions: 5
šŸ‘½ā˜• ā€˜thinks sheā€™s famous for the weed communityā€™ sells her šŸ± for weed/FREE weed, (insta pages that promote weed she promotes for them) ā€˜canna girlā€™ attends ā€˜weedā€™ advents.. loves the cocaineā€¦ honestly the girl is a woman.. screams DV but all for the gram. Only DV wen she ainā€™t got her DVLA and ainā€™t got weed to smoke. ā˜•ā˜•
I donā€™t believe all the DV stuff.. when she put the vid up of her ex outside her house she was clearly goading him + wearing his clothes to wind him up and film a reaction. You wouldnā€™t do that to someone youā€™re scared of

Reactions: 4
Youā€™d be surprised how desperate she actually is. The weed community on insta is something else, Vag pics for a 3.5 of weed (street value of Ā£30).. who hasnā€™t seen her loose vag , itā€™s been all over the weed scene. And who hasnā€™t ā€˜shagged herā€™ for promo šŸ‘½ā˜•!! She needs to pipe down, and look after her kid. She isnā€™t insta famous with her brought followers. šŸ„“ā€¦ the list goes onā€¦.

• Haha
I never seen all the DV stuff, it must have been before I followed her. I started following her after the Jewish biscuit video. If youā€™re really scared of someone you would not be at your window winding them up and using your phone to film it. You would be scared and using your phone to call the police. Yes you may film it discreetly to show the police evidence but not for views and likes! Like I said I never seen it so donā€™t know what was going on but she probably text him beforehand winding him up to the point that he came round kicking off because sheā€™s such a toxic person. I imagine that sheā€™s guilty of DV herself, she seems the sort of person who would keep slapping a man in the face while arguing and then scream DV when he pushes her away. I imagine sheā€™s definitely emotionally abusive and a massive gas lighter.

Youā€™d be surprised how desperate she actually is. The weed community on insta is something else, Vag pics for a 3.5 of weed (street value of Ā£30).. who hasnā€™t seen her loose vag , itā€™s been all over the weed scene. And who hasnā€™t ā€˜shagged herā€™ for promo šŸ‘½ā˜•!! She needs to pipe down, and look after her kid. She isnā€™t insta famous with her brought followers. šŸ„“ā€¦ the list goes onā€¦.
Youā€™re bringing the ā˜• today šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you know her personally? Iā€™m not trying to be a smart arse lol Iā€™m just genuinely interested and im loving all the new members bringing us fresh information that AMG doesnā€™t share on insta šŸ˜šŸ˜‚

Do you know her personally? Iā€™m not trying to be a smart arse lol Iā€™m just genuinely interested and im loving all the new members bringing us fresh information that AMG doesnā€™t share on insta šŸ˜šŸ˜‚
Every fucker knows her personally she puts all her real life tit on the gram and all the lies and bullshit to go with it...

• Haha
No posts or stories today as of yet lol. Sad quotes last night. Pure attention seeking. Or today could be the day of the social visit

Reactions: 3
No posts or stories today as of yet lol. Sad quotes last night. Pure attention seeking. Or today could be the day of the social visit
I was thinking the same ..I hope to god they take that boy and she ends up deep in the gutter...she deserves hell her...carnt bleeping stand the big nose attention seeking tranvestite...

• Haha
Bullshit they closed the case I told my midwife my partner smokes after work in the garden some evenings then bam I now have a Socail worker who came to my house and into school to speak to my son šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Bullshit they closed the case I told my midwife my partner smokes after work in the garden some evenings then bam I now have a Socail worker who came to my house and into school to speak to my son šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
She goes on like ā€œyouā€™re allowed to smoke weed blah blahā€ but the problem with her is itā€™s clearly inhibiting her ability to be a parent.. and AS IF she said yeah I do you should try it and they said thankyougoodbye she chats shiiiiit

Reactions: 8
I got an inkling that you're right, I feel like something major has happened, either she's been nicked for drug driving or she's had her kid taken off her.

Not like her to be away from her beloved instagram page for this long šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø

At least sheā€™s actually doing something positive by staying off it, Iā€™ve felt so refreshed not watching her toxic ass posts/stories for a couple days :ROFLMAO:

But hopefully sheā€™s not been online for the right reasons (wanting to take some time out and maybe take a good hard look at herself) and itā€™s not just some attention seeking ploy, which is likely considering she posted a number of soppy quotes on the last stories she uploaded about taking time off IG amongst other soppy things.

Iā€™m pretty sure sheā€™ll be back soon enough tho with a ā€œthank you to everyone who asked if Iā€™m okā€ post followed by a ā€œwhoevers paid for Tarot message me so I can get up to dateā€

I got an inkling that you're right, I feel like something major has happened, either she's been nicked for drug driving or she's had her kid taken off her.

Not like her to be away from her beloved instagram page for this long šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø
Yes something has gone on ..she's gone ghost ...hope they have took that boy for his own sake .

Yep - considering she bangs on about how she makes money off social mediaā€¦ something has happened. Sheā€™s got too many followers to know who is who so social services probably went on her stories and lives and saw her saying ā€œoh tit forgot to make Dante his hot chocolateā€ and driving with no seat belt and smoking and her in her knickers looking for a her joint down the side of the bed and her lazing in bed and Dante on his own doing nothingā€¦

Has she posted on any of her side accounts? Could just be that her main profile was temporarily suspended from uploading.

Reactions: 1

They wouldnā€™t take the child unfortunately (unless theyā€™ve found some serious safeguarding concern) youā€™d be surprised just how much it takes to have a child removed from negligent parents! Hopefully this gives her a slap in the face of reality and she sorts herself out and starts raising him right

Same with my husband, itā€™s his equivalent of a glass of wine 3 times a week and and he only has 1. Iā€™m not a fan of it personally but I donā€™t judge him as he knows where to draw the line and doesnā€™t abuse it like she does! Thatā€™s the difference though, I wonā€™t judge when itā€™s used recreationally and you still function in normal life but she outright abuses it and is off her face all day! You canā€™t look after a kid like that itā€™s just not possible

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.