Thatgurlamg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad this thread has picked up……she’s too much of a fuckin car crash for it not to be discussed on here

Reactions: 4
I want to know what's gone on...she has not been on insta for 3 days now 👃👃👃

Reactions: 2
I’m absolutely hoping and prayinggg! She’s been nicked for drug driving or social have finally got onto her😆 she deserves everything she gets the rotten big nose dog

Reactions: 3
Mmmmm where’s this interest in spell jars come from all of a sudden? Does she even know what they’re for??

Reactions: 1
Looks like she’s back online now.
She is but you see how she's only showing innocent pics on her story...she's shitting herself whatever the social services have said...watch thou won't take the big nose woman to start running her lips again .#blacktrampwanabe

Reactions: 5
She’s definitely had a warning or some kind of action is being taken against her by SS. If they’d really not been bothered she would have made a point of putting up videos of her smoking weed in that crusty bed and taking mushrooms as a “duck you” to everyone that reported her if they really couldn’t do anything about it. More importantly though.. Topcat if you’re reading these please just give this a like to let us know you’re ok. It’s not even about wanting gossip from you, we just want to know that you’ve had no backlash from the scruff ❤

Reactions: 11
She’s definitely had a warning or some kind of action is being taken against her by SS. If they’d really not been bothered she would have made a point of putting up videos of her smoking weed in that crusty bed and taking mushrooms as a “duck you” to everyone that reported her if they really couldn’t do anything about it. More importantly though.. Topcat if you’re reading these please just give this a like to let us know you’re ok. It’s not even about wanting gossip from you, we just want to know that you’ve had no backlash from the scruff ❤
Really though what could that drawf do the thick nose scruffy bleep 🤣😂🤣😂

Reactions: 3
Really though what could that drawf do the thick nose scruffy bleep 🤣😂🤣😂
she couldn’t do anything, she’s a wet wipe 😂
But if Topcat isn’t used to anything like her or doesn’t like confrontation then I can understand how a loud mouth like that could be quite intimidating. I grew up on a council estate so I know she’s nothing but a scrote and a wannabe gangster lol but if Topcat grew up on a nice estate then AMG might have been quite a shock to her 🙈

Oh and she was on live this morning smoking weed, I only caught a moment of it but I think she’s been reading these so had to make a point and have a joint 😂

Reactions: 7
Live this morning……listening/screaming to her “song” in the car……turns it down…..”oh I shouldn’t have played that……I’ll get in trouble” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 then turned it back on……you know those people who paid to go for a “photo shoot” then would act like they are gonna be on cover of nuts magazine……yeah that! Acting Like she’s leaked the next Stormzy is 72 years old track……Christ alive she’s such a weapon

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Considering she’s been on Spotify for nearly 3 years her Spotify numbers are VERY poor lol. No world tour for you any time soon hun. In fact she can hardly even leave the country at all due to her refusal to get the vaccine :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Who would actually buy her album? 🤣 If she was a decent singer then I’d understand but she’s a pile of shite. Her singing voice reminds me of that girl that was on Facebook a few years ago singing “boy come over mi yard..sexin to Sean Paul” 😂 If AMG put her songs on Facebook then they’d get shared and have the piss taken out of them the way that poor girls did, I think AMG knows that would happen which is why she doesn’t put them on there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who would actually buy her album? 🤣 If she was a decent singer then I’d understand but she’s a pile of shite. Her singing voice reminds me of that girl that was on Facebook a few years ago singing “boy come over mi yard..sexin to Sean Paul” 😂 If AMG put her songs on Facebook then they’d get shared and have the piss taken out of them the way that poor girls did, I think AMG knows that would happen which is why she doesn’t put them on there 😂
She had one out on GRM Daily and it had more dislikes than likes lol. I think it was the most disliked video on the channel. Same on her Link Up tv vid it had the same amount of dislikes as likes. That ones called “+44” I think.

• Haha
I tried listening to one of her songs on Spotify.
It’s 3.57 but the end 50 seconds was pure silence. Best part of it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.