Thatgurlamg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™ve noticed that, you never seen a post, story, nothing where sheā€™s sat in the living room with her kid. Sheā€™ll be posting pics of them watching disney films by this afternoon tho once sheā€™s read this šŸ˜‚ Always in that stinking bed talking into her phone or in the kitchen with the other bag heads. Never seems to take him anywhere or do anything with him, even in the school holidays. Sheā€™d defo be documenting every inch of it on Instagram if she did

She also knows it's coming on top.. usually she bloat out only fans instead just puts fans...what fans šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ a bunch of old dirty perverts šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®
God she makes me cringe.. ā€œfansā€ any of us can sell our fanny to perverts for pennies hun

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Iā€™ve noticed that, you never seen a post, story, nothing where sheā€™s sat in the living room with her kid. Sheā€™ll be posting pics of them watching disney films by this afternoon tho once sheā€™s read this šŸ˜‚ Always in that stinking bed talking into her phone or in the kitchen with the other bag heads. Never seems to take him anywhere or do anything with him, even in the school holidays. Sheā€™d defo be documenting every inch of it on Inst

God she makes me cringe.. ā€œfansā€ any of us can sell our fanny to perverts for pennies hun
bleeping hell I canā€™t give mine away for free never mind get some poor c**t to pay for it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was just on her live and sheā€™d ā€œlost half a jointā€ and had to look under her quilt and everything for it and still couldnā€™t find it so pulled out half of one from her bag šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ her bag/house must absolutely stink

• Sick
Why is she always laid in bed at all hours of the day smoking weed. Tbh I could even understand it if she was a teenager but sheā€™s 30 with a child. She talks like a teenage kid , very immature for a thirty year old mother - pictures in Tescoā€™s ? . I canā€™t get my head around it at all. There is zero excuses. I was brought up on a bad council estate and didnā€™t have the best start In life. Had my child young. But of course as soon as I knew I was responsible for a baby. I got rid of all my selfish habits , moved to a better place and put my focus on my babies. That poor lamb doesnā€™t even go anywhere. She needs serious intervention. Her friends or family need to step in and say come on now this isnā€™t right. Of course if anyone questions her sheā€™s apparently living her truth. She is seriously going to regret this when she realises in years to come. I feel sorry for her because itā€™s clearly attention she wants and healing she needs but she needs to do it soon before itā€™s too late for save any relationship with her child. Heā€™s fine now as he doesnā€™t understand but as a teenager he really wonā€™t be.
I hope she gets help soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Surely she doesnā€™t smoke that much I donā€™t know how anyone can constantly and still function? Maybe she pretends to in order to portray that image though why you would want that is beyond me

Reactions: 2
I wont lie i do smoke weed,But NEVER in the house when my kids are home and when they are i only smoke when they are in bed and i go to the bottom of the garden-And its only the one! I would be mortified if my kids ever said they smell of weed!!

She is absolute trash šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 10
Surely she doesnā€™t smoke that much I donā€™t know how anyone can constantly and still function? Maybe she pretends to in order to portray that image though why you would want that is beyond me
She smokes 24/7 amongst the other drugs. Hence why her head is all over the place currently.

At this point, she's most definitely addicted to it and probably doesn't feel 'normal' unless she's smoked weed. I know she's recently been addicted to cocaine too, and most likely still is. That means she is almost constantly under the influence of drugs while she's the sole carer of her child. It's despicable really. I had a brief email exchange with a local Social Services worker recently and sent over a bunch of screenshots from her page with her name and address but I haven't heard much back since.

Reactions: 7
See her ranting yesterday because people think she smells like weed in the caf. Such a woman

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Saying she was gonna blow smoke in the girls face on the way out then chickened out

• Haha
Saying she was gonna blow smoke in the girls face on the way out then chickened out
I would love to bump into her in the street..I would just walk straight over to her and bleeping stand on her...carnt stand the big nose slag šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®

• Haha
At this point, she's most definitely addicted to it and probably doesn't feel 'normal' unless she's smoked weed. I know she's recently been addicted to cocaine too, and most likely still is. That means she is almost constantly under the influence of drugs while she's the sole carer of her child. It's despicable really. I had a brief email exchange with a local Social Services worker recently and sent over a bunch of screenshots from her page with her name and address but I haven't heard much back since.
So many people have reported her, they must be looking into it. I think they have to once an issue has been raised. But unless thereā€™s severe neglect, they wonā€™t do much. Even with all the drug taking/selling going on in the house.
See her ranting yesterday because people think she smells like weed in the caf. Such a woman
what was the whole thing about blowing in some girls face? She chats so much tit, thinks sheā€™s so big & hard, wouldā€™ve loved to have seen her do it and get knocked out šŸ¤£

This new man has stayed very much of camera hasnā€™t he šŸ¤”
Would you want to be seen with her? šŸ¤£

Reactions: 2
Is she not embarrassed outside that caf in her shell suit and gold earrings stinking of weed šŸ¤®

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sheā€™s on live now talking about social services and people reporting her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.