Thatgurlamg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies! Was not supposed to be defensive, I was just excited to share my information!
Oh yes, people, have called ss on her multiple times. I don’t know what’s been done or said, as of course they can’t share those details, but from where I’m stood, seems like very little. I dread to think how much worse it’s been for that little boy behind closed doors and yet, he is still there with her.
RSPCA issues were going back a few years now but yep! I’m not sure exactly what happened, as again they won’t tell you outcomes, but one dog she had did mysteriously disappear after they got involved, so hopefully it was rehomed.
She’s in complete denial that she is one of those dusty mums (but so much worse). It’s actually scary how she can be so far gone, that she believes she is a cut above everyone else. I genuinely don’t think she is a good person, even off the drugs.
Her mum and step dad aren’t much better either. They’re involved and they help her out with her son but I don’t know how they could leave him there with her. I would be worried sick if that was my grandchild. They helped her with looking for a house when she got the money and renovating when she moved in. They live in a neighbouring town but I’m definitely sure they didn’t want her living anywhere near them, so they encouraged her to live just far enough so that they could carry on with their lives guilt free and heads buried in the sand. Of course, she is supposed to be a grown woman and not their responsibility, but when there’s a child involved, I think it’s different!
This is either ‘AMG’ herself or someone is feeding us this BS at her orders.
Either way welcome to the thread 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Little lad in a grey meant to be white polo shirt 😫 and she forgot to make him his hot chocolate that he’d been waiting for bc she was chatting tit on live boasting she hadn’t been to bed

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Hmmmm. You seem to “know” a lot of details. So you know the previous landlord personally? I’m assuming you do considering you know the behaviours and full names of every previous tenant that lived there and you also know the exact reason why the previous landlord wanted to sell. You also know exactly how she came to owning the house (her dad dying) and now you’re claiming you know her parents and the specific reasons why they live where they live? You also say you’ve seen SS, RSPCA, and others going to her house. But how do you know this? Social Workers don’t usually walk around wearing a big jacket identifying themselves as Social Workers do they. You also claim that her mum and step dad “helped her” find the house and helped her renovate, and also that they made her live “just far enough away” lol. Seems like you know a lot of details considering you’re just a casual “neighbour”

Also not sure how you’ve concluded that her house sticks out like a sore thumb, we’ve seen the pics and the other houses around (well I have) and they all look the same. It’s hardly a council estate with gardens where you can automatically identify the scummy mummy with the overgrown hedges and filed up bins at the front lol.

I could be completely off here, but my guess is she’s seen people on here mention social services and this is her attempt at trying to distract us by saying “they’re already involved” so people will think “ah they’re already involved no need to call them” again I could have completely misread all this but does seem a little fishy that you know all these aspects of her life when you’re just a neighbour. So you’re a Former friend aswell?
No I don’t know the previous landlord personally…I’m trying to be careful with what details I’m giving away, I’m sure you’ll understand that I don’t particularly want A figuring out who this is. But yes, I knew most of the previous tenants of that house by name. It’s a cul-de-sac at this part of the estate so people tend to end up knowing what goes on day to day, especially when certain activities are not exactly subtle. I’m not sure what it’s like where you live, but here, the norm is that pretty much everyone knows everyone by at least first name.
I don’t know her parents on a personal level. I know who they are. When someone first moves in as well, people tend to introduce themselves, and you get a bit of a story. Several people over the years around here have spoken directly to her parents, at first to introduce themselves and not long after to complain. I saw them view the house and I personally saw her step dad come round to do renovations. When I said they lived far enough away, that is me just speculating, partly because they haven’t been at all concerned or apologetic about her behaviour when it’s been brought up to them, quite the opposite, yet I’m sure if the same was happening on their street, they would be just as upset.
Again I don’t want to put myself in any difficult situations, but yes I’ve seen various organisations go in and come out, I have a very clear view. Lol you’re right, SS don’t show up in high vis but I’ve made reports to them myself, on more than one occasion. On other occasions, when either someone else has reported or they’re just doing a visit, it’s not that hard to put 2 and 2 together and figure out who they are when they’re a very different type of visitor to the usual type to that frequents that house. Not to mention when she does get a visit from one of these organisations, she makes an absolute scene, accusing anyone and everyone she sees, loudly, aggressively and with bad language, of grassing her up. So even if no one saw SS visiting on a particular occasion, Allissia ends up giving it away herself!

I’m not sure what picture you’re referring to of that house. If it’s the one posted in this thread, I can assure you that’s not what her house looks like right now. The bins are out at the front, the front bushes are overgrown and a mess, windows are dirty, there’s general litter on the road in front and cigarette butts that maybe come with her when she’s getting in and out of her car etc etc. You can’t see from the front but the back garden often gets into a state, black bags appear, the grass disappears etc etc. Most of the other houses round here are well kept. I’ve managed to conclude her house sticks out like a sore thumb because I see it every single day. Have you seen it irl?

I don’t know why you find it fishy. If you ever have a neighbour like her, you’d end up knowing everything too. I’m not a 5 min walk from her house kind of neighbour, I very much have a front row seat, unfortunately. People do talk round here, she’s not exactly popular. And her goings on are quite frankly hard to ignore, even if I wanted to. Definitely have never been friends. And I’m not being dramatic but honestly the stress of having a neighbour like her for this long has been awful.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Remember the time she put her beauty blender out on the windowsill and used the rain water to moisten it for her makeup 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
This is either ‘AMG’ herself or someone is feeding us this BS at her orders.
Either way welcome to the thread 🤗
I’m mostly offended that you think A, or anyone she associates with, could write this eloquently lol. 😂
It seems despite having taken a risk of being found out by her, there are still skeptics among you!
But thank you for the welcome 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The people that have her address can you please google street view her house for us because I can’t be the only one curious to see the state of it 😂😂 I do believe that Topcat1 is her neighbour and I’m not doubting what she says about the state of her house, I just really want to see it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does her son not go to school smelling of green?
He must do. She openly said her house smells like weed..

Anyone else dying to see those £400, £600 boxes of trainers she’s apparently got stacked up... pretty sure she’d be showing them off by now! 🤔🤥

Remember the time she put her beauty blender out on the windowsill and used the rain water to moisten it for her makeup 🤢
😂 She needs a bleeping trowel never mind a blender to cover those blackheads up 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Does her son not go to school smelling of green?
He will do. I left my bag at my friends house once with some clothes in and her boyfriend smokes weed when he comes round. He usually stands at the back door but it was winter so he stood at the window instead so all the smoke was going back in the room. When I picked my bag up the next day it smelled of weed. It wasn’t strong but I don’t smoke it so I could smell it straight away. That was one night with one joint in a semi-aired room. Can you imagine how bad the smell would be being around it 24/7? Her son will definitely reek of weed and she won’t even be able to smell it on him because she’s so used to it.

I’m mostly offended that you think A, or anyone she associates with, could write this eloquently lol. 😂
It seems despite having taken a risk of being found out by her, there are still skeptics among you!
But thank you for the welcome 😁
Topcat1 brought the bleeping juice to this chat 😂😂 loving it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Topcat1 brought the bleeping juice to this chat 😂😂 loving it.
I thought at first it was a friend of AMG but now I definitely believe that she’s her neighbour. I hope she lets all the neighbours know about this chat so that they can all come here to have a good vent 😁😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No I don’t know the previous landlord personally…I’m trying to be careful with what details I’m giving away, I’m sure you’ll understand that I don’t particularly want A figuring out who this is. But yes, I knew most of the previous tenants of that house by name. It’s a cul-de-sac at this part of the estate so people tend to end up knowing what goes on day to day, especially when certain activities are not exactly subtle. I’m not sure what it’s like where you live, but here, the norm is that pretty much everyone knows everyone by at least first name.
I don’t know her parents on a personal level. I know who they are. When someone first moves in as well, people tend to introduce themselves, and you get a bit of a story. Several people over the years around here have spoken directly to her parents, at first to introduce themselves and not long after to complain. I saw them view the house and I personally saw her step dad come round to do renovations. When I said they lived far enough away, that is me just speculating, partly because they haven’t been at all concerned or apologetic about her behaviour when it’s been brought up to them, quite the opposite, yet I’m sure if the same was happening on their street, they would be just as upset.
Again I don’t want to put myself in any difficult situations, but yes I’ve seen various organisations go in and come out, I have a very clear view. Lol you’re right, SS don’t show up in high vis but I’ve made reports to them myself, on more than one occasion. On other occasions, when either someone else has reported or they’re just doing a visit, it’s not that hard to put 2 and 2 together and figure out who they are when they’re a very different type of visitor to the usual type to that frequents that house. Not to mention when she does get a visit from one of these organisations, she makes an absolute scene, accusing anyone and everyone she sees, loudly, aggressively and with bad language, of grassing her up. So even if no one saw SS visiting on a particular occasion, Allissia ends up giving it away herself!

I’m not sure what picture you’re referring to of that house. If it’s the one posted in this thread, I can assure you that’s not what her house looks like right now. The bins are out at the front, the front bushes are overgrown and a mess, windows are dirty, there’s general litter on the road in front and cigarette butts that maybe come with her when she’s getting in and out of her car etc etc. You can’t see from the front but the back garden often gets into a state, black bags appear, the grass disappears etc etc. Most of the other houses round here are well kept. I’ve managed to conclude her house sticks out like a sore thumb because I see it every single day. Have you seen it irl?

I don’t know why you find it fishy. If you ever have a neighbour like her, you’d end up knowing everything too. I’m not a 5 min walk from her house kind of neighbour, I very much have a front row seat, unfortunately. People do talk round here, she’s not exactly popular. And her goings on are quite frankly hard to ignore, even if I wanted to. Definitely have never been friends. And I’m not being dramatic but honestly the stress of having a neighbour like her for this long has been awful.

I feel for you as one of her neighbours but Jesus christ, this stuff is so entertaining.

I found this thread about her a little while ago but came back to it recently, needless to say I sit here of an evening with my popcorn having a scroll through. It's become somewhat of a guilty pleasure for me 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel for you as one of her neighbours but Jesus christ, this stuff is so entertaining.

I found this thread about her a little while ago but came back to it recently, needless to say I sit here of an evening with my popcorn having a scroll through. It's become somewhat of a guilty pleasure for me 🤣.
I only found it when she posted it on her IG, I thought it was just me who found her irritating but I’m happy to know there’s lots more that feel the same 😂 I think someone should keep posting the link anonymously in her instagram posts to make others aware of this chat 😂

Reactions: 3

Wow that is some real tea ☕😂 thanks for sharing.. tell us more 😂 Also no, I don’t think she could write this eloquently at all. Infact she’ll be googling what eloquent means as we speak 😂 And obviously all the ODC cleaning is complete bullshit if the outside of her house is that bad + the inside of her car looks like a bin. I remember one of her stories where she said she can “absolutely confirm I am not from Radcliffe I just bought a house here..” as if she thinks she’s better than being from there..😂 Her delusion is off the scale. I completely get what you mean about her being far gone as well.. I reckon it’s all the drugs.. Does the little boys dad have any involvement? I’m assuming when she’s eating mushrooms and sniffing coke all weekend that’s where he must be or is he just locked in his bedroom

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I only found it when she posted it on her IG, I thought it was just me who found her irritating but I’m happy to know there’s lots more that feel the same 😂 I think someone should keep posting the link anonymously in her instagram posts to make others aware of this chat 😂

She posted something on her IG about being on some TV show once, I genuinely went looking for that show to see if she sounded as ******* as she does on her Instagram and I stumbled across this absolute gem of a forum.

It just blows my mind that she genuinely believes she's got some kind of celebrity status when her rapping is terrible, her false and forced accent is terrible, her morals are terrible, she's a terrible role model. The list goes on, terrible is a decent word to give a general description of the girl.

Mindblowing.

The fact she knows about this thread yet still tries her hardest to keep up this facade of fakeness is just weird. I do feel sorry for her in some ways, I've heard her speak about being strong minded, really grounded and able to deal with negative situations in a positive way.... When her world eventually comes crashing down (which has definitely already started) she's not gonna have a clue what to do with herself lol.

Literally her entire life is a lie.

Reactions: 8
She posted something on her IG about being on some TV show once, I genuinely went looking for that show to see if she sounded as ******* as she does on her Instagram and I stumbled across this absolute gem of a forum.

It just blows my mind that she genuinely believes she's got some kind of celebrity status when her rapping is terrible, her false and forced accent is terrible, her morals are terrible, she's a terrible role model. The list goes on, terrible is a decent word to give a general description of the girl.

Mindblowing.

The fact she knows about this thread yet still tries her hardest to keep up this facade of fakeness is just weird. I do feel sorry for her in some ways, I've heard her speak about being strong minded, really grounded and able to deal with negative situations in a positive way.... When her world eventually comes crashing down (which has definitely already started) she's not gonna have a clue what to do with herself lol.

Literally her entire life is a lie.
Please don’t use language like that in your first sentence

Reactions: 6

My apologies (y) just had to be sure lol but you seem convincing enough. You’re posts give very interesting reads. Hope I haven’t discouraged you from posting as you’ve made this thread get very interesting!

Reactions: 2
Wow that is some real tea ☕😂 thanks for sharing.. tell us more 😂 Also no, I don’t think she could write this eloquently at all. Infact she’ll be googling what eloquent means as we speak 😂 And obviously all the ODC cleaning is complete bullshit if the outside of her house is that bad + the inside of her car looks like a bin. I remember one of her stories where she said she can “absolutely confirm I am not from Radcliffe I just bought a house here..” as if she thinks she’s better than being from there..😂 Her delusion is off the scale. I completely get what you mean about her being far gone as well.. I reckon it’s all the drugs.. Does the little boys dad have any involvement? I’m assuming when she’s eating mushrooms and sniffing coke all weekend that’s where he must be or is he just locked in his bedroom
She is constantly in that bedroom ..her poor son is stuck in his own room on Fortnite...you never see her living him watching a film with him interacting with him..hardly feed him..now and then she will put up a story when he has his figures out pretending to play with him...that child gets no love no affection no attention just watching that woman with different guys listening to her on that phone and smoking and what ever else in that bedroom...that house ain't lived in nor a family house..just confined to the bedrooms 😐☹☹☹

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.