Thatgurlamg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a tarot reader, but I wouldn’t treat tarot cards like that. it’s kind of like doing something disrespectful with a Holy book, eg Bible, Qur’an, etc.. If as a grown adult you truly believed in & respected it, you just wouldn’t do it. A lot of readers keep them on an alter. Not play with them like child, pretending they’re fighting each other then film it & post it on Instagram. You would struggle to find another reader who is charging people for readings then behaving like that & posting it. It makes her look stupid & unprofessional, just proves she doesn’t understand how to use them, or how much of a deep meaning they carry for other people. X

Living her truth isn’t she 🤔🤣
Honestly she’s such a bleeping twit 😂😂 and anyone who gets a tarot reading of her and isn’t just doing it to take the piss is an even bigger twit

• Haha
Reactions: 3
😂😂 she’s didn’t respond to me on live when asking if she looks at this thread, she was too busy trying to trash baked cakes for rightly saying how embarrassing she is for putting a gun fingers up around the Son ln public

she’s a disgrace and her face is full of make up when she turns and the filter comes off tho, my gawdddddd shock horror

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shes actually a real nasty little witch! She claims to be ‘spiritual’ but all she does is look down her big nose at other people,constantly digging and making remarks about others. Has she taken a look at herself recently? If anyone is a dusty baby mum its her. She wears the same clothes for days on end,always has the same bed sheets on. She must STINK of stale fags,weed and cheap perfume 🤢🤢🤢
Your so right, although how she has the cheek to look down on anybody I don’t know. She’s nothing but a no body from Manchester weed smoking pretend hood rat. She’s like that embarrassing relative you have that everybody complains about having to invite them to family events but you feel bad if you leave them out.

Reactions: 5
😂😂 she’s didn’t respond to me on live when asking if she looks at this thread, she was too busy trying to trash baked cakes for rightly saying how embarrassing she is for putting a gun fingers up around the Son ln public

she’s a disgrace and her face is full of make up when she turns and the filter comes off tho, my gawdddddd shock horror
I noticed too when the filter comes off looool her spotty scabby skin lol imagine the nose without the filter 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Oh my days, there’s photoshop then there’s this 🤣 it’s not even anywhere near the same person! Look at her nose & face shape 🤣 why’s she trying so hard to be something she’s not & never will be
Is it just me or does it look like her armpit is about to swallow her tittle 😳 like why’s it even up there

• Haha
Wish I had her mirror…..she looks like worsel gummage….how can she be that fuckin deluded
The more work she has done the more she’s looking like a drag queen and I don’t mean that in a derogatory way to queens either. You know like the 90’s queens look? That’s what she reminds me of, she’s actually making herself look so much more masculine 🤦🏻‍♀️

That little wax melter she’s using is sending my anxiety through the roof. They are for oils only, the space between the melting dish and the candle isn’t safe enough for wax melts and can explode due to overheating so she needs a bigger burner. As annoying as she is I hope she reads this and stops using it or gets a bigger burner because that is a hazard.

• Haha
A
That little wax melter she’s using is sending my anxiety through the roof. They are for oils only, the space between the melting dish and the candle isn’t safe enough for wax melts and can explode due to overheating so she needs a bigger burner. As annoying as she is I hope she reads this and stops using it or gets a bigger burner because that is a hazard.
hhaah I am
So happy I just seen this because because witch LIKE MEEEEEE was a twit and used a wax melt in an oil pot other day and I wondered why it exploded everywhere! 😳🙄😂😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️ Cheers x

She was on live earlier preaching how psychedelics and mushrooms are good for you and open your mind to the real world 😳
I just can’t get over how different she looks without the filters and makeup! Looks like a different woman compared to the pics from last night

She was on live earlier preaching how psychedelics and mushrooms are good for you and open your mind to the real world 😳
God she’s vile. Dog rough. Her horrible, toxic, nasty personality just radiates through her face. No matter how much she tries to hide/filter it. Horrible woman 🤮

Comment on there - why do you care that she’s smoking weed in front of her kid? ….. fml. Topcat & ss where you at!? Help this poor boy

Comment on there - why do you care that she’s smoking weed in front of her kid? ….. fml. Topcat & ss where you at!? Help this poor boy
They’re as thick & clapped as she is. Self righteous scrubbers

Jessusssss Christ those fillers look horrific without a filter on 😂 and wtf is that in her hand is that meant to be a spliff considering she’s so pro drugs she’s tit at rolling

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A

hhaah I am
So happy I just seen this because because witch LIKE MEEEEEE was a twit and used a wax melt in an oil pot other day and I wondered why it exploded everywhere! 😳🙄😂😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️ Cheers x
I didn’t know myself until about 6 months ago. I seen loads of posts going round about a b&m wax melter exploding and people were saying in the comments that it’s nothing to do with the burner itself, it’s because the small ones are not designed for wax and overheat. I hope that you’re ok and nothing got ruined. I leant over my burner once to get something that had fell down behind the unit it was on and accidentally dipped my tit in the melted wax 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I didn’t know myself until about 6 months ago. I seen loads of posts going round about a b&m wax melter exploding and people were saying in the comments that it’s nothing to do with the burner itself, it’s because the small ones are not designed for wax and overheat. I hope that you’re ok and nothing got ruined. I leant over my burner once to get something that had fell down behind the unit it was on and accidentally dipped my tit in the melted wax 🤦‍♀️😂
Sorry for laughing but duck me that's funny 😂

With the smaller burners, is it the heat of the wax that's the issue? Because the candle will still be closer to the bowl no matter what you're burning... I've never heard of this so I'm genuinely interested

So the woman is now talking tit about people saying she shouldn’t smoke in her house... then goes onto a rant about how she doesn’t need medication because she has weed 🤦🏻‍♀️ This witch doesn’t have a brain cell in her head. She likes to pretend she’s intellectual which is why she’s always spouting an alternate view.. in reality she’s a thick witch that has no qualifications and no real energy or ambition in life because she’s always stoned, that has to sell her dirty vag online to perverts while her son sits emotionally neglected in his run down clothes in the next room, inhaling her smoke 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.