Thatgurlamg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I ask what’s so bad about this? I don’t know anything about tarots etc
I’m not a tarot reader, but I wouldn’t treat tarot cards like that. it’s kind of like doing something disrespectful with a Holy book, eg Bible, Qur’an, etc.. If as a grown adult you truly believed in & respected it, you just wouldn’t do it. A lot of readers keep them on an alter. Not play with them like child, pretending they’re fighting each other then film it & post it on Instagram. You would struggle to find another reader who is charging people for readings then behaving like that & posting it. It makes her look stupid & unprofessional, just proves she doesn’t understand how to use them, or how much of a deep meaning they carry for other people. X

She’s deleted the video 😂
Living her truth isn’t she 🤔🤣

Reactions: 2
I would never do that with my cards. Just… they’re divine portals. It’s very disrespectful to the culture.

Reactions: 4
1B67EDAF-55F2-469F-A8E3-1E753EE77F6C.png
In Callie car again. With the silly rats plait. If You disrespect the things that guide you like tarot etc you allow yourself to be disrespected in return.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Who is Callie? I’ve never heard her speak about him, it must have been before I followed her.

Reactions: 1
Who is Callie? I’ve never heard her speak about him, it must have been before I followed her.
The black guy she was with that was outside her house with a hammer and the same guy who has beat her numerous times (in front of the kid apparently) yet she keeps running back.

• Wow
Remember when she used to list off things that “gave her the ick” & it was always dead nasty, childish stuff, now she’s the super spiritual tarot reader

Remember when she used to list off things that “gave her the ick” & it was always dead nasty, childish stuff, now she’s the super spiritual tarot reader
Yeah stuff like guy’s phone numbers beginning with 074 or 075 and guys pushing “big trolleys” in supermarkets:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Yeah stuff like guy’s phone numbers beginning with 074 or 075 and guys pushing “big trolleys” in supermarkets:ROFLMAO:
Shes probably jealous of men with big trolleys coz they’re shopping for their wives & families while shes in her 30’s running round Morrison’s alone doing gun fingers

So she’s back with the guy who she put on blast for being a toxic abuser? Embarrassing.
Very. Why would she want him back & around her kid if it was all true and why would he want her after she publicly humiliated him. They sound as toxic as each other.

Eww 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Shes probably jealous of men with big trolleys coz they’re shopping for their wives & families while shes in her 30’s running round Morrison’s alone doing gun fingers

Very. Why would she want him back & around her kid if it was all true and why would he want her after she publicly humiliated him. They sound as toxic as each other.

Eww 🤣
It says a lot about her as a parent if she’s willing to let somebody who she’s labelled as a toxic, violent, unpredictable domestic abuser around her child.

It says a lot about her as a parent if she’s willing to let somebody who she’s labelled as a toxic, violent, unpredictable domestic abuser around her child.
I think we all know she’s a very selfish parent who puts herself before her kid & spends all her money on herself unless she’s parading him for show

Last edited:
The black guy she was with that was outside her house with a hammer and the same guy who has beat her numerous times (in front of the kid apparently) yet she keeps running back.
Ahh right, that must have been before I started following her.

Reactions: 1
I’m not a tarot reader, but I wouldn’t treat tarot cards like that. it’s kind of like doing something disrespectful with a Holy book, eg Bible, Qur’an, etc.. If as a grown adult you truly believed in & respected it, you just wouldn’t do it. A lot of readers keep them on an alter. Not play with them like child, pretending they’re fighting each other then film it & post it on Instagram. You would struggle to find another reader who is charging people for readings then behaving like that & posting it. It makes her look stupid & unprofessional, just proves she doesn’t understand how to use them, or how much of a deep meaning they carry for other people. X
Thank you for explaining 🙏🏽🙏🏽 Makes sense to me and shows she’s a faker!

• Heart

Eww 🤣
Zoom closely to the face 🤢🤮

• Haha
Slagging off people who work in Asda on this one.. If they worked harder on their life they’d be doing better!! Who does she think she is! They work harder than this disgusting dog!! Lying in bed all day pretending to be a tarot reader, scamming people coz she’s talentless. All her old posts are so bleeping toxic & nasty & now she’s preaching spirituality. She needs calling out, shouldn’t be able to lie & scam people the way she is doing

Attachments

• Angry
Did anybody notice how she’s doing tarot readings and telling people to leave their partner as they are ‘pieces of tit’ when she herself is back with her ex boyfriend who she claims has abused/threatened her. Ironic isn’t it? Why can’t she follow her own advice?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Did anybody notice how she’s doing tarot readings and telling people to leave their partner as they are ‘pieces of shot’ when she herself is back with her ex boyfriend who she claims has abused/threatened her. Ironic isn’t it? Why can’t she follow her own advice?
It’s pretty dire guidance as well isn’t it. £35 to be told your ex (who they’re probably still hung up on) is a piece of tit. Not really constructive or helpful is it. She’s just exploiting people who probably need to hear something positive. Her “brutal honesty” is a veil for her nastiness

It’s pretty dire guidance as well isn’t it. £35 to be told your ex (who they’re probably still hung up on) is a piece of tit. Not really constructive or helpful is it. She’s just exploiting people who probably need to hear something positive. Her “brutal honesty” is a veil for her nastiness
The entire thing is a massive rip off. I mean I’m not spiritual in the slightest, but even if I was, it’s quite clear she hasn’t got a spiritual bone in her body. She doesn’t have the faintest idea what she’s doing. She’s just taking advantage of her Instagram followers, most of which are probably experiencing ongoing struggles/relationship issues and feeding them a pack of vague/generic lies at a cost.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.