Thatgurlamg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well not to sound like a bleep but...she posted a certain pic and it’s taken less than 5 mins to find her mum and brothers Facebook accounts. Turns out they are from Preston after all. Also should note there’s not one mention of Allissia by her mum anywhere at all on Facebook going back 2 years and her brother has shortened his second name. Seems like they must be ashamed of her.
That’s her stepmum x

Ahhh right kinda makes sense
I don’t know them personally lol I had a look through her Facebook and there was a picture of a tattoo that belonged to AMG and said tattoo that her daughter had done for her stepsister.

Reactions: 1
Thought the trans is suppose to be filthy rich 🤣🤣..bleeping dirty woman..
She needs to stop forcing that she’s got ass.. stand up straight babe, both feet flat to the floor, look in the mirror and be honest with yourself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thought the trans is suppose to be filthy rich 🤣🤣..bleeping dirty woman..
She’s disgusting. Her house looks dirty, her cars dirty her clothes are always dirty her hair is always greasy, her kid wears clothes that don’t fit (her fault, not his, obv) she’s toxic & jealous of everyone. Vile to people & it all shows in her pig ugly face

Reactions: 4
She’s turning her face so masculine with fillers! She’s more chiselled that Johnny Bravo 🤦🏻‍♀️
🤣 They do make her face look harder.. I can’t believe her “mate” did them especially her nose.
Over 68 thousand followers & 100 on her live... something doesn’t add up 🤖

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shes on her stories today slagging off her tarot customers , referring to them as witch and sayin they’re hassling her for their readings cos they’ve paid and she’s not done it yet. Can’t believe anybody would actually give her their money, her attitude stinks.

Reactions: 6
🤣 They do make her face look harder.. I can’t believe her “mate” did them especially her nose.
Over 68 thousand followers & 100 on her live... something doesn’t add up 🤖
Her nose has always been like that ..ugly bleep..

Shes on her stories today slagging off her tarot customers , referring to them as witch and sayin they’re hassling her for their readings cos they’ve paid and she’s not done it yet. Can’t believe anybody would actually give her their money, her attitude stinks.
She's just making up tit to act bad ..no fucker is running her that for that tit..

• Haha
I thought this too. Speaks to people like absolute tit. So deluded she thinks people should wait days after taking their money like she’s actually established & doing something with skill where her talent warrants people waiting. She’s got no bleeping talent whatsoever

Attachments

Wtf is she waffling on about in those last few stories :ROFLMAO: alls I got from it was that she hasn’t got out of bed for a week. Nawwww poor AMG

Has anyone seen the tit show unfolding now? She’s meant to have been doing an “appearance” but forgot the time and had to bow out……coz “she shook “ her words) she’s entertained me today in these limbo/post Christmas dayz thanks pepperami hoe

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What an absolute attention seeking clown.. hasn’t got out of bed for over a week.. what about your son?? what about his Christmas? So her mental state is so catastrophic that she can’t leave her bed or go downstairs for a week even though she has a child, but she can still push/beg tarot and take peoples money, so she has the clarity for that.. what a lying clown she really is

Wtf is she waffling on about in those last few stories :ROFLMAO: alls I got from it was that she hasn’t got out of bed for a week. Nawwww poor AMG
duck knows coz she put stories up on Christmas Day - 3 days ago & wasn’t in bed 🤔

Last edited:
Lmaoooo please don’t tell me it was supposed to be for that Btec flyer she’s been posting :ROFLMAO:

17D84D9B-64EA-470A-B689-D88024092CC2.png

“Fresh from its hit first season on sky”:LOL::LOL::LOL:

She’s been conned and now spewing some fake story about not being able to “mentally do it” lmao.

• Haha
Lmaoooo please don’t tell me it was supposed to be for that Btec flyer she’s been posting :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 947721

“Fresh from its hit first season on sky”:LOL::LOL::LOL:

She’s been conned and now spewing some fake story about not being able to “mentally do it” lmao.
Omg it was 🤣 so that’s why she’s pulling this mentally unfit card.. it was all a load of bollox 🤣 what a clown 🤣🤣

She’s a liar - she’s been out and about and in houses doing Xmas and driving about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.