Thatgurlamg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the woman is now talking tit about people saying she shouldn’t smoke in her house... then goes onto a rant about how she doesn’t need medication because she has weed 🤦🏻‍♀️ This witch doesn’t have a brain cell in her head. She likes to pretend she’s intellectual which is why she’s always spouting an alternate view.. in reality she’s a thick witch that has no qualifications and no real energy or ambition in life because she’s always stoned, that has to sell her dirty vag online to perverts while her son sits emotionally neglected in his run down clothes in the next room, inhaling her smoke 🙄
So bleeping thick 🤣 think she meant she’s a sovereign citizen, rules & laws don’t apply to her now 🤣 must’ve opted out of the current legal system then, filled out documents to end contracts with the government, got rid of her driving licence, passport etc.. Oh but still sends her son to main stream school even though she’s sooo against the system..... 🤣🤣 as if she could bear the thought of having to give up any of her time in bed to do any of this or teach her son all day! 🤥 every word ouchea mouth is bullshiiiit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
So the woman is now talking tit about people saying she shouldn’t smoke in her house... then goes onto a rant about how she doesn’t need medication because she has weed 🤦🏻‍♀️ This witch doesn’t have a brain cell in her head. She likes to pretend she’s intellectual which is why she’s always spouting an alternate view.. in reality she’s a thick witch that has no qualifications and no real energy or ambition in life because she’s always stoned, that has to sell her dirty vag online to perverts while her son sits emotionally neglected in his run down clothes in the next room, inhaling her smoke 🙄
Bet her kid is permanently stoned from her fumes and has to go to school like that aswell. It’s bleeping disgusting

So bleeping thick 🤣 think she meant she’s a sovereign citizen, rules & laws don’t apply to her now 🤣 must’ve opted out of the current legal system then, filled out documents to end contracts with the government, got rid of her driving licence, passport etc.. Oh but still sends her son to main stream school even though she’s sooo against the system..... 🤣🤣 as if she could bear the thought of having to give up any of her time in bed to do any of this or teach her son all day! 🤥 every word ouchea mouth is bullshiiiit
Hahahaha ouchea got you like it did me then! What even was that about whys she speaking like this? 😂😂😂😂 absolute bleeping nob head you are AMG. AMG you know 😂😅

• Haha
find it hilarious when she doesn’t get the amount of likes she expected on a post so tries to blame it on her “algorithms messing up because she’s been speaking the truth” :ROFLMAO: Asif love

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry for laughing but duck me that's funny 😂

With the smaller burners, is it the heat of the wax that's the issue? Because the candle will still be closer to the bowl no matter what you're burning... I've never heard of this so I'm genuinely interested
Honestly I don’t know the exact science behind it but from what I’ve read the oils used in wax melts can start to boil if they’re too close to a flame which can cause the burner to crack or explode. I always thought that oil used in burners was the same oil that was used in wax melts tbh lol You’d probably be best googling the proper explanation lol x

Reactions: 1
Has she lost more followers lol, sure it said 68.4k other week now it’s 68.2k

Reactions: 3
Hahahaha ouchea got you like it did me then! What even was that about whys she speaking like this? 😂😂😂😂 absolute bleeping nob head you are AMG. AMG you know 😂😅
Have u noticed she slips sometimes & her proper bumpkin accent comes out 🤣

Has she lost more followers lol, sure it said 68.4k other week now it’s 68.2k
For the amount of followers she’s got she barely gets any likes. She’s got no substance whatsoever. She gets the most when she posts herself half dressed off all the sleazes & weirdos

For the amount of followers she’s got she barely gets any likes. She’s got no substance whatsoever. She gets the most when she posts herself half dressed off all the sleazes & weirdos
I always wonder this, got 68k followers but there’s only ever 100 or less when she goes on live 🤷‍♀️

When she's fully dressed she doesn't hardly get likes...then she deletes the posts couple hours later ..

I’ve never seen wax burners or oil burners be so dirty wtf is she doing with then to get them like that on the inside 🤔

I’ve never seen wax burners or oil burners be so dirty wtf is she doing with then to get them like that on the inside 🤔
I noticed that too! I’m unsure why they are so manky. I’ve had mine a while and they’re nothing like that in the part where the candle goes. It’s just actual filth.

Well not to sound like a bleep but...she posted a certain pic and it’s taken less than 5 mins to find her mum and brothers Facebook accounts. Turns out they are from Preston after all. Also should note there’s not one mention of Allissia by her mum anywhere at all on Facebook going back 2 years and her brother has shortened his second name. Seems like they must be ashamed of her.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.