Thatgurlamg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The entire thing is a massive rip off. I mean I’m not spiritual in the slightest, but even if I was, it’s quite clear she hasn’t got a spiritual bone in her body. She doesn’t have the faintest idea what she’s doing. She’s just taking advantage of her Instagram followers, most of which are probably experiencing ongoing struggles/relationship issues and feeding them a pack of vague/generic lies at a cost.
Could not agree more. They need to stop having readings off her.. (even though I reckon there’s only 1 or 2 that are..) she isn’t out to help them. It’s alllll about lining her pocket & feeding her ego. Go to someone established who believes in what their doing & offers positive guidance

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Did anybody notice how she’s doing tarot readings and telling people to leave their partner as they are ‘pieces of tit’ when she herself is back with her ex boyfriend who she claims has abused/threatened her. Ironic isn’t it? Why can’t she follow her own advice?
To be fair any “review” she posts on her story that doesn’t show a name is most likely written BY herself, TO herself. So I wouldn’t worry too much about the other people because it’s just her messaging herself lol. It’s all a big show and a small number of her loyal followers are falling for it so easily lmao.

Reactions: 5
To be fair any “review” she posts on her story that doesn’t show a name is most likely written BY herself, TO herself. So I wouldn’t worry too much about the other people because it’s just her messaging herself lol. It’s all a big show and a small number of her loyal followers are falling for it so easily lmao.
Very true. I do think there might be 1 or 2 paying & being exploited but nearly all those reviews I completely agree she’s writing them to herself 🤣

Reactions: 2
Shes actually a real nasty little witch! She claims to be ‘spiritual’ but all she does is look down her big nose at other people,constantly digging and making remarks about others. Has she taken a look at herself recently? If anyone is a dusty baby mum its her. She wears the same clothes for days on end,always has the same bed sheets on. She must STINK of stale fags,weed and cheap perfume 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shes actually a real nasty little witch! She claims to be ‘spiritual’ but all she does is look down her big nose at other people,constantly digging and making remarks about others. Has she taken a look at herself recently? If anyone is a dusty baby mum its her. She wears the same clothes for days on end,always has the same bed sheets on. She must STINK of stale fags,weed and cheap perfume 🤢🤢🤢
Ironic isn’t it she literally epitomises dusty baby mum 🤣 it’s like Vicky Pollard calling someone a chav.. and she defo stinks 🐟

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s on live talking about hallucinogenics and how she smoked it out of a pipe and before she even finished she “became the pipe” and travelled the astroworld in an armchair and ended up in a forest 2000 years in the past… what in the world is going on with this girl 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
She’s on live talking about hallucinogenics and how she smoked it out of a pipe and before she even finished she “became the pipe” and travelled the astroworld in an armchair and ended up in a forest 2000 years in the past… what in the world is going on with this girl 🤯🤯🤯
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 too many drugs. She needs sectioning

She’s defo been smoking something out of a pipe and it ain’t hallucinogenics.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sounds like she was smoking brown..🤢😩🤦🏽‍♀️

So this was up on her story literally a couple of hours after we said how negative her bullshit “readings” are. She’s NEVER posted about positive readings before.. It’s always yours mans a piece of tit etc.... She must watch this thread like a hawk 👀🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Anyone noticed she's deleted pics of her kid off her main feed?

Her followers are also decreasing, poor thing will have nothing but bots following her soon.

Her followers are also decreasing, poor thing will have nothing but bots following her soon.
She always deletes the pics or b

She always deletes the posts or vids that don't get no likes...Drawfy odd nose twit ...

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How is she trying to tell her followers that she doesn’t wear foundation when you can clearly see the muddiness on her skin 😂😂 trying to make out she’s too “naturally pretty” to wear foundation why lie nobody cares 😆😆
🤣 she trowels her make up on! We’ve never seen a natural pic of her with no flitter from a normal angle coz she’s a 🐖

Yeah it was after she went quiet for a couple of days. I reckon SS suggested it.. Tbh might be the most intelligent thing I’ve seen her do coz her Instagram is nothing but a humiliation to him

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20211215-135621_Instagram.jpg

She's live

Can someone get her a lint roller for Christmas ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.