Thatgurlamg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% I think she's suffering from identity disturbance, which is a symptom of borderline personality disorder.
It can be a condition on its own also, she doesn’t seem like she has eupd/bpd, tbh she just seems like a twit that needs to grow up

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
To be fair, I’ve had a Kambo serving and it does make you purge - some people even wet and tit themselves 😂 I was sick with mine. Because of how she is and the way she comes across makes her sound less credible when she is speaking about it - embarrassing!
I had never heard of it so to me it just sounded like she had poison injected into her 😂 she definitely pissed herself but she made out like it was just vaginal fluid that was bad trauma leaving her body lol

View attachment 918082
Such a bleeping woman, put them back. Why would you wear shoes with no laces in.
More like she got arrested when she was last wearing them and the police never returned the laces 😂 funny how she shows us these but doesn’t show us any of her “£600” trainers 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She literally looks like her breath stinks of stale hole!! She’s a dirty bleep she wouldn’t get nowhere acting like that Round me I’d shake her like a rag doll knock some sense into the thick witch

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had never heard of it so to me it just sounded like she had poison injected into her 😂 she definitely pissed herself but she made out like it was just vaginal fluid that was bad trauma leaving her body lol

More like she got arrested when she was last wearing them and the police never returned the laces 😂 funny how she shows us these but doesn’t show us any of her “£600” trainers 🥴
I know 🤣 wasn’t even enough to lie about owning 1 pair, said she’s got several still in boxes..🤣 So show us instead of your clapped out Nikes u scruffy lying woman
Wait is she tryna brag about getting arrested 8 years ago lmao
probably, thinks she a bad gyal doesn’t she...🤣 bleeping woman

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Is she trying to convince herself or us..🤣
This is so contradictory… surely if your snatching a condom off then your 🐱 dry as the Sahara desert no? 🤣🤣🤣 or he got a small one and it’s slipped off imo

She had one out on GRM Daily and it had more dislikes than likes lol. I think it was the most disliked video on the channel. Same on her Link Up tv vid it had the same amount of dislikes as likes. That ones called “+44” I think.
Things like link up tv you pay to put your music on. My partner is in the industry. Nothing special they take anyone if you’re paying lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Wtf is that grid post playing with the tarot cards... God shes the ultimate cringe. So embarrassing & childish, can’t cope 😂 you’re supposed to treat tarot cards with respect, thank them after a reading, if you genuinely believe in it all. Shes just bleeping about paying with them like toys. Go play with your son instead of the cards you're trying to convince us you know how to use you bleeping whack job

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Was hoping she was going to delete this after realising how disrespectful she was being with the cards. But I’m thinking she deleted because it Only got 64 likes, meaning that other people didn’t think it was clever. And it made her look bad. Yet She thought it was acceptable when she posted it. Hmmm seems some ones not living there truth.

Attachments

She deffo got arrested in them Nikes without laces

Where’s the dress to impress episode

• Haha
Was hoping she was going to delete this after realising how disrespectful she was being with the cards. But I’m thinking she deleted because it Only got 64 likes, meaning that other people didn’t think it was clever. And it made her look bad. Yet She thought it was acceptable when she posted it. Hmmm seems some ones not living there truth.
You’re 100% right. Another weird post she probably thought was funny but no one else did. Not living her truth now is she the stupid cow. That post literally proved to all her followers she has no idea what those cards mean or how to use them. Anyone who still has a reading off her needs their bleeping head testing. I would have my cards read, but never in a million years off this cretin. She’d have to pay me, even then I’d say no 😂 she’s a scammer who is bleeping about with something she really does not understand

Reactions: 4
Can I ask what’s so bad about this? I don’t know anything about tarots etc

Wtf is that grid post playing with the tarot cards... God shes the ultimate cringe. So embarrassing & childish, can’t cope 😂 you’re supposed to treat tarot cards with respect, thank them after a reading, if you genuinely believe in it all. Shes just bleeping about paying with them like toys. Go play with your son instead of the cards you're trying to convince us you know how to use you bleeping whack job
She’s deleted the video 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.