Thatgurlamg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im telling you I bet my life she has put someone up to writing that...she thinks we're thick as duck 😂😂😂 odd nose trans ...
😂 I think so too.. they made an account at 3am just to leave that message.. The bit about the neighbours not liking her & moving out is to throw us off the scent.. got to do better than that huns đŸ˜‚đŸ‘‹đŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I started following her about a year ago. These are all quotes of things she has said on her storeys.

“People wana take the piss because I live in a council house, but jokes on them because I’ll be able to buy it for cheap off the council in a few years .. mehhhh

“duck the haters they just jealous they ain’t got that cheap rent like me, who the duck wants to pay private prices. mehhhhh “

“witch like me, buying my house, and you lot thought I was chatting”

Then all of a sudden in the past 3 months she is telling every one that she brought the house years ago.
Honestly she lies so much that she can’t keep up with herself.

Reactions: 5
Thanks for the update. You seem very invested in setting the story straight.. no one asked about the boob job, but thanks for the additional info.. Still don’t believe she owns the house though. And even if she does, she goes on that she got it though hard graft, and if you don’t own she’s better than you.. when really it’s only circumstantial for her. Had her dad not sadly passed and left this money to buy a property (again if it’s true) she’d be in a council house. She goes on like she’s rich and successful, thinking she’s better than other people, when she’s actually a horrible person who has ruined a platform that she potentially could have been successful from by being a vile toxic bully
I just thought people would be interested in some background info! This is a thread about her? So of course I’m adding my 2 cent
that’s the whole point?
It’s hardly a post cheering her on.
Trust me, she has really made a lot of people on this estate miserable. It’s one thing discussing her behaviour online but living here is a completely different thing. Over the last 6 years, since she arrived, there has been all kind of problems
police visits, social services, rspca, fire brigade, a constant stream of people coming in and out at all hours, parties, drugs, etc etc etc.
And yes of course agree. It wasn’t through hard work, which has made it even worse for lots of people here who have, and still work so hard for their homes and lives. You can spot which house is hers a mile off, sticks out like a sore thumb compared to everyone else’s.

• Sick
😂 I think so too.. they made an account at 3am just to leave that message.. The bit about the neighbours not liking her & moving out is to throw us off the scent.. got to do better than that huns đŸ˜‚đŸ‘‹đŸ»
Oh and she was Hella blipped (her words) last night ..so she got the friend to write it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
After posting I realised how the toxicity of Alissa has rubbed off on me. Commenting didn’t change anything. And trying to prove her wrong didn’t make me feel good. Actually I feel dark within myself, like watching her so much Iv drawn in her unhealthy energy. Yet I still feel the need to explain.
I used to think she was funny, Whitty, I liked that she didn’t care what people thought of her and how She came across as such a free spirit. And I hated that people could be so horrid in the comments to a stranger, and Instagram entertainer. But the more I have watched, and the more invested I became the more I see through the fakeness. The nastiness, looking down on others. Slating people, toxic attention seeking posts. She isn’t confident, in actual fact she is very insecure and selfish. With a terrible Cocain habit that I used to Resonate with, but after cleaning up my act can see how damaging it is. glorifying her habit to every one, (like if she has enough money to buy gear every day people Will think she’s rich or something) shes constantly bunged up, red nosed, sniffling in every video. Snappy with her child. Anxious and gittery at times and try’s to pass it off as being hyper. And the lies!!.. loads and loads of little lies that she doesn’t even need to tell. Constantly trying to prove to the Internet that she is living her best life but I think she’s stuck in a cycle she can’t get out of at the moment.
I think the spiritual thing was something to jump on and look cool. But she seems to be pushing through and trying hard with it, (weather she is scamming people or truely interested) at least she is sticking to it I suppose and learning something. Putting time an effort into something that isn’t damaging to her soul.
What is damaging is claiming to be spiritual then constantly telling the world how she is better than every one. She comes across very bitter to every one when she is trying to raise herself up.
I really want her to turn tit around and that’s why I keep following. She seems lost in life. I know I sound bitter but its because I see so much of my old self in Alissa at the moment And that’s not a good a thing. My heart is cheering on the better version of herself to burst through

After posting I realised how the toxicity of Alissa has rubbed off on me. Commenting didn’t change anything. And trying to prove her wrong didn’t make me feel good. Actually I feel dark within myself, like watching her so much Iv drawn in her unhealthy energy. Yet I still feel the need to explain.
I used to think she was funny, Whitty, I liked that she didn’t care what people thought of her and how She came across as such a free spirit. And I hated that people could be so horrid in the comments to a stranger, and Instagram entertainer. But the more I have watched, and the more invested I became the more I see through the fakeness. The nastiness, looking down on others. Slating people, toxic attention seeking posts. She isn’t confident, in actual fact she is very insecure and selfish. With a terrible Cocain habit that I used to Resonate with, but after cleaning up my act can see how damaging it is. glorifying her habit to every one, (like if she has enough money to buy gear every day people Will think she’s rich or something) shes constantly bunged up, red nosed, sniffling in every video. Snappy with her child. Anxious and gittery at times and try’s to pass it off as being hyper. And the lies!!.. loads and loads of little lies that she doesn’t even need to tell. Constantly trying to prove to the Internet that she is living her best life but I think she’s stuck in a cycle she can’t get out of at the moment.
I think the spiritual thing was something to jump on and look cool. But she seems to be pushing through and trying hard with it, (weather she is scamming people or truely interested) at least she is sticking to it I suppose and learning something. Putting time an effort into something that isn’t damaging to her soul.
What is damaging is claiming to be spiritual then constantly telling the world how she is better than every one. She comes across very bitter to every one when she is trying to raise herself up.
I really want her to turn tit around and that’s why I keep following. She seems lost in life. I know I sound bitter but its because I see so much of my old self in Alissa at the moment And that’s not a good a thing. My heart is cheering on the better version of herself to burst through
Glad you’re in a better place 💜 I agree with a lot of what you’ve said. But I don’t believe there’s a good person underneath. What did it for me was the lady she put “on blast” who paid for tarot then asked for her £20 back. The way she dealt with that situation is so telling of the person she really is. bleeping vile. No empathy. Can totally see that she might’ve been a pain in the arse, but who treats people like that? She was so obviously withholding the money purposely to upset her. That woman was actually apologising, asking for the money & she was so vile to her, she bullied her “well you would’ve spend it anyway so I don’t need to give it back you’d don’t need it” Who the duck is she to decided what people do and don’t need. I think she believed everyone would side with her and laugh at this woman. That’s all she seems able to do, try to bully people & laugh at their expense. But can’t take an inch of criticism herself. It’s all im better than you, I’m divinely protected no matter what I do. Horrible, vile, narcissist.

Reactions: 9
Haha unfortunately/fortunately I only discovered this thread yesterday, saved it for some bed time reading and ended up falling down that rabbit hole til 3am ☠
There’s no throwing off the scent, as I said in my last post, I have seen some vile and also desperately sad things living on the same street as Allissia. What you see online doesn’t even scratch the surface with what type of person she is, it’s infinitely worse in real life, especially when a child/animals suffer.

• Sad
Thank you. X
That’s the cocain that makes her act like that. It’s irrational thinking. So quick to put some one down and try and make them
Look bad because that’s the only way she new how deal with the situation at the time. spitting hatefulness and with holding the money because it made her feel powerful no doubt. See how she changed her tune when she was on a come down, read the comments and re watched her stories, after people pointed out the vulnerability of the women, she finally admitted that she handled the situation wrong.
If she would have been sober in the first place she would have reacted completely different and had abit more compassion.
Know one that is truely at peace feels the need to constantly tell every one how amazing and happy they are. I think that by her keep saying that she is protected and on a high frequency its just her saying what she wants. She’s begging the universe for it by keep saying it. But she isn’t being rewarded because she isn’t following through with other aspects of her life. And in turn she’s annoyed at that and continues in her self destructive Vicious cycle. If you deep it, it’s quite sad

Reactions: 3
Haha unfortunately/fortunately I only discovered this thread yesterday, saved it for some bed time reading and ended up falling down that rabbit hole til 3am ☠
There’s no throwing off the scent, as I said in my last post, I have seen some vile and also desperately sad things living on the same street as Allissia. What you see online doesn’t even scratch the surface with what type of person she is, it’s infinitely worse in real life, especially when a child/animals suffer.
😂 apologies long suffering neighbour 😂💜 just seemed a bit defensive-maybe it’s the way I read it, probably coz she seems so hell bent on proving she owns the house. So despite calling other mums dusty she has social services at her door? And the rspca??

Thank you. X
That’s the cocain that makes her act like that. It’s irrational thinking. So quick to put some one down and try and make them
Look bad because that’s the only way she new how deal with the situation at the time. spitting hatefulness and with holding the money because it made her feel powerful no doubt. See how she changed her tune when she was on a come down, read the comments and re watched her stories, after people pointed out the vulnerability of the women, she finally admitted that she handled the situation wrong.
If she would have been sober in the first place she would have reacted completely different and had abit more compassion.
Know one that is truely at peace feels the need to constantly tell every one how amazing and happy they are. I think that by her keep saying that she is protected and on a high frequency its just her saying what she wants. She’s begging the universe for it by keep saying it. But she isn’t being rewarded because she isn’t following through with other aspects of her life. And in turn she’s annoyed at that and continues in her self destructive Vicious cycle. If you deep it, it’s quite sad
Perhaps, but a LOT of people dabble with coke on a regular, and they don’t act like she does. I know you said she’s heavily on it but still.. Its just comes across to me like the person she is. She’s done and said things almost as bad completely sober.. well I’m assuming she was sober, unless she’s literally on it all day?? And I agree with you earlier that she tries to glamorise it, which is bleeping disgusting

😂 apologies long suffering neighbour 😂💜 just seemed a bit defensive-maybe it’s the way I read it, probably coz she seems so hell bent on proving she owns the house. So despite calling other mums dusty she has social services at her door? And the rspca??
Apologies! Was not supposed to be defensive, I was just excited to share my information!
Oh yes, people, have called ss on her multiple times. I don’t know what’s been done or said, as of course they can’t share those details, but from where I’m stood, seems like very little. I dread to think how much worse it’s been for that little boy behind closed doors and yet, he is still there with her.
RSPCA issues were going back a few years now but yep! I’m not sure exactly what happened, as again they won’t tell you outcomes, but one dog she had did mysteriously disappear after they got involved, so hopefully it was rehomed.
She’s in complete denial that she is one of those dusty mums (but so much worse). It’s actually scary how she can be so far gone, that she believes she is a cut above everyone else. I genuinely don’t think she is a good person, even off the drugs.
Her mum and step dad aren’t much better either. They’re involved and they help her out with her son but I don’t know how they could leave him there with her. I would be worried sick if that was my grandchild. They helped her with looking for a house when she got the money and renovating when she moved in. They live in a neighbouring town but I’m definitely sure they didn’t want her living anywhere near them, so they encouraged her to live just far enough so that they could carry on with their lives guilt free and heads buried in the sand. Of course, she is supposed to be a grown woman and not their responsibility, but when there’s a child involved, I think it’s different!

She is literally so selfish and self absorbed, all about her, flexing her “self care” and beauty products and her kids out in restaurant in his grey-white school shirt. Skank.

Apologies! Was not supposed to be defensive, I was just excited to share my information!
Oh yes, people, have called ss on her multiple times. I don’t know what’s been done or said, as of course they can’t share those details, but from where I’m stood, seems like very little. I dread to think how much worse it’s been for that little boy behind closed doors and yet, he is still there with her.
RSPCA issues were going back a few years now but yep! I’m not sure exactly what happened, as again they won’t tell you outcomes, but one dog she had did mysteriously disappear after they got involved, so hopefully it was rehomed.
She’s in complete denial that she is one of those dusty mums (but so much worse). It’s actually scary how she can be so far gone, that she believes she is a cut above everyone else. I genuinely don’t think she is a good person, even off the drugs.
Her mum and step dad aren’t much better either. They’re involved and they help her out with her son but I don’t know how they could leave him there with her. I would be worried sick if that was my grandchild. They helped her with looking for a house when she got the money and renovating when she moved in. They live in a neighbouring town but I’m definitely sure they didn’t want her living anywhere near them, so they encouraged her to live just far enough so that they could carry on with their lives guilt free and heads buried in the sand. Of course, she is supposed to be a grown woman and not their responsibility, but when there’s a child involved, I think it’s different!
Hmmmm. You seem to “know” a lot of details. So you know the previous landlord personally? I’m assuming you do considering you know the behaviours and full names of every previous tenant that lived there and you also know the exact reason why the previous landlord wanted to sell. You also know exactly how she came to owning the house (her dad dying) and now you’re claiming you know her parents and the specific reasons why they live where they live? You also say you’ve seen SS, RSPCA, and others going to her house. But how do you know this? Social Workers don’t usually walk around wearing a big jacket identifying themselves as Social Workers do they. You also claim that her mum and step dad “helped her” find the house and helped her renovate, and also that they made her live “just far enough away” lol. Seems like you know a lot of details considering you’re just a casual “neighbour”

Also not sure how you’ve concluded that her house sticks out like a sore thumb, we’ve seen the pics and the other houses around (well I have) and they all look the same. It’s hardly a council estate with gardens where you can automatically identify the scummy mummy with the overgrown hedges and filed up bins at the front lol.

I could be completely off here, but my guess is she’s seen people on here mention social services and this is her attempt at trying to distract us by saying “they’re already involved” so people will think “ah they’re already involved no need to call them” again I could have completely misread all this but does seem a little fishy that you know all these aspects of her life when you’re just a neighbour. So you’re a Former friend aswell?

Reactions: 2
Hmmmm. You seem to “know” a lot of details. So you know the previous landlord personally? I’m assuming you do considering you know the behaviours and full names of every previous tenant that lived there and you also know the exact reason why the previous landlord wanted to sell. You also know exactly how she came to owning the house (her dad dying) and now you’re claiming you know her parents and the specific reasons why they live where they live? You also say you’ve seen SS, RSPCA, and others going to her house. But how do you know this? Social Workers don’t usually walk around wearing a big jacket identifying themselves as Social Workers do they. You also claim that her mum and step dad “helped her” find the house and helped her renovate, and also that they made her live “just far enough away” lol. Seems like you know a lot of details considering you’re just a casual “neighbour”

Also not sure how you’ve concluded that her house sticks out like a sore thumb, we’ve seen the pics and the other houses around (well I have) and they all look the same. It’s hardly a council estate with gardens where you can automatically identify the scummy mummy with the overgrown hedges and filed up bins at the front lol.

I could be completely off here, but my guess is she’s seen people on here mention social services and this is her attempt at trying to distract us by saying “they’re already involved” so people will think “ah they’re already involved no need to call them” again I could have completely misread all this but does seem a little fishy that you know all these aspects of her life when you’re just a neighbour. So you’re a Former friend aswell?
I mean , she could of contacted ss herself & that’s how she knew they was involved, could of had a conversation with ‘thatgurlamgđŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€Łâ€™ previously & had a debate, I’m not sure how many people would come on here and expose ss and rspca being involved in their lives, too throw people of the scent, because it’s definitely not going too do that, if ss are involved, actively or not, more reports will only strengthen their case?

since I identified her location through her own stupidity

a full report has been filed regarding “D”

I work for safeguarding and wouldn’t ignore the things I see and here from her own mouth and videos

it’s only a matter of time my dusty baby mamas

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She had the same dusty tracksuit on for two days posing in Tesco like she was on page 3 this weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.