Thatgurlamg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t get to the post office today to post orders out…. She’s the worst “business woman”!!!
She really is 😂 she can’t cope with adult life can she. Not got her tit together at all. Probably only fakes the tarot coz she can do it on her phone sat in bed

Reactions: 4
Imagine that been your mum, rocking up the drop you at school in the morning wearing a gingerbread man onesie and pink primark slippers, why does she think it’s okay to leave the house looking like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's been on the low on insta..wonder if the social services have caught up with the nasty woman..hope to god they have and take that poor boy from her...

Reactions: 6
It's been on the low on insta..wonder if the social services have caught up with the nasty woman..hope to god they have and take that poor boy from her...
I also noticed that she’s been really quiet, it’s not like her at all is it? Lol

So I’ve just noticed something else that’s fishy about here profile. A lot of her reels and pics have over 2000 likes, yet when you actually go on the likes it only shows about 50 people :ROFLMAO: somebody on here mentioned about her having fake followers and I definitely think that’s the case. Gotta be considering she gets “2000 likes” on her tit yet usually only gets 10-20 comments:LOL:. I can’t believe she’s really tryna live this fake life for the Internet lmao. See vid below for proof.

Also lmaoooo @ her liking her own posts:LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does this girl not own a bloody pen and paper 😂 she is so unprofessional it’s unreal.. she will just keep jumping on random trends and pretending to be interested for the sake of money I reckon. I can’t understand how she preaches positivity and love but is the most vile bully

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Does this girl not own a bloody pen and paper 😂 she is so unprofessional it’s unreal.. she will just keep jumping on random trends and pretending to be interested for the sake of money I reckon. I can’t understand how she preaches positivity and love but is the most vile bully
She’s defo will. You’d get people to write their names as the reference when they send the money over if you were that busy. The constant “who’s paid” is obvious & pathetic now.. just trying to look like she’s busy😂

So I’ve just noticed something else that’s fishy about here profile. A lot of her reels and pics have over 2000 likes, yet when you actually go on the likes it only shows about 50 people :ROFLMAO: somebody on here mentioned about her having fake followers and I definitely think that’s the case. Gotta be considering she gets “2000 likes” on her tit yet usually only gets 10-20 comments:LOL:. I can’t believe she’s really tryna live this fake life for the Internet lmao. See vid below for proof.

View attachment 891220

Also lmaoooo @ her liking her own posts:LOL::LOL::LOL:
🤣🤣 she never has many people on her lives either.. but she’s going to fill stadiums on her world tour! 🌎🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s defo will. You’d get people to write their names as the reference when they send the money over if you were that busy. The constant “who’s paid” is obvious & pathetic now.. just trying to look like she’s busy😂

🤣🤣 she never has many people on her lives either.. but she’s going to fill stadiums on her world tour! 🌎🤣
She literally gets no more than 90 people in her lives 😂 she’s bleeping bought all her followers that’s why and she probably buys the likes too!

hahaahhahahaah stop it. I can’t cope any more with this, who’s done her bleeping platt? Seen better by a five year old. Shouting ok den witches can’t be me in her scratty bleeping jumper with hair looking like that.

• Haha
Remember she was telling us how much her writing has improved for her ‘rap’ lyrics. Well today we got a taster

“These witches struggling, I’ll have your man in a 5 star cuddling” in that weird screechy wanna be cool rapper voice she does.

I mean Eminem must be shitting himself.

• Haha
Remember she was telling us how much her writing has improved for her ‘rap’ lyrics. Well today we got a taster

“These witches struggling, I’ll have your man in a 5 star cuddling” in that weird screechy wanna be cool rapper voice she does.

That voice bugs me!! It’s like she’s constant mid orgasm when she does it. Tbh that’s probably what she knows best 👀

• Haha

🤣🤣🤣 just wow.. Lyrical gangsta 😂 deeez bitchezzz wana be like meeee 😂

• Haha
Hope she is reading these because I’ve just found concrete proof she did NOT buy her house:LOL: not gonna expose her address for obvious reasons but:

View attachment 882326

The house was last bought in 2015. Yet the ER says she’s only lived there since 2018 (see below)

View attachment 882332

My question is though is there so many different people registered as living at her address:unsure: very fishy
Unfortunately, as a neighbour of hers I can confirm she did move in in 2015. Before that the house had been a rental property, but there was issue after issue with tenants, mostly anti social behaviour. At one point it was also not lived in and purely used to grown thousands of £££s of cannabis. After a succession of bad tenants, the landlord decided to sell. People on the street, especially the house adjoined to it, who had a young family, were happy to see it up for sale at first, but that changed when they realised what the new owner was like. Her adjoining neighbours lasted just a few months dealing with Allissia before they put their house up for sale and moved out a few more months later!
Allissia’s biological dad died and it was his life assurance/insurance money that he left to her that she used to buy the house (and the boob job).
Not sure why she’s only on the electoral register from 2018…maybe she didn’t register til then? But it’s not accurate about the co-occupants either because they’re all previous tenants!

• Haha
Unfortunately, as a neighbour of hers I can confirm she did move in in 2015. Before that the house had been a rental property, but there was issue after issue with tenants, mostly anti social behaviour. At one point it was also not lived in and purely used to grown thousands of £££s of cannabis. After a succession of bad tenants, the landlord decided to sell. People on the street, especially the house adjoined to it, who had a young family, were happy to see it up for sale at first, but that changed when they realised what the new owner was like. Her adjoining neighbours lasted just a few months dealing with Allissia before they put their house up for sale and moved out a few more months later!
Allissia’s biological dad died and it was his life assurance/insurance money that he left to her that she used to buy the house (and the boob job).
Not sure why she’s only on the electoral register from 2018…maybe she didn’t register til then? But it’s not accurate about the co-occupants either because they’re all previous tenants!
She's got someone to deffo write that 😂😂😂😂😂

She's got someone to deffo write that 😂😂😂😂😂
You wouldn't even mention a boob job....bleeping dickheads think we were born yesterday. ..

• Haha
Thanks for the update. You seem very invested in setting the story straight.. no one asked about the boob job, but thanks for the additional info.. Still don’t believe she owns the house though. And even if she does, she goes on that she got it though hard graft, and if you don’t own she’s better than you.. when really it’s only circumstantial for her. Had her dad not sadly passed and left this money to buy a property (again if it’s true) she’d be in a council house. She goes on like she’s rich and successful, thinking she’s better than other people, when she’s actually a horrible person who has ruined a platform that she potentially could have been successful from by being a vile toxic bully

Last edited:
Thanks for the update. You seem very invested in setting the story straight.. no one asked about the boob job, but thanks for the additional info.. Still don’t believe she owns the house though. And even if she does, she goes on that she got it though hard graft, and if you don’t own she’s better than you.. when really it’s only circumstantial for her. Had her dad not sadly passed and left this money to buy a property (again if it’s true) she’d be in a council house. She goes on like she’s rich and successful, thinking she’s better than other people when she’s anything but.
Im telling you I bet my life she has put someone up to writing that...she thinks we're thick as duck 😂😂😂 odd nose trans ...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.