Thatgurlamg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now we’re aware of her location we can report these issues anonymously to the nspcc , these incidents shouldn’t be ignored , look at all the cases of children coming to harm because they were not safeguarded in the first instance !
I agree with you on this, she’s a bleeping disaster waiting to happen and whats worse is she’ll probably hurt someone else and not herself. That house cannot be a good environment for a child. Like some else has said, I don’t get why the people around her are encouraging her to be such a mess. For a 30+ yr old woman it’s bleeping embarrassing.. and don’t get me started on the lies about “owning me own home..” 😭🤣

Reactions: 4
I remember she said on one of her stories that she doesn’t put her mum in them because she doesn’t want her getting recognised while she’s out and harassed (she truly believes she’s a celeb! Lol). I think her mum is probably embarrassed and doesn’t want to be seen in her videos because she has no problem putting her child in her stories, she doesn’t seem to care about him being recognised and harassed!

Reactions: 3
I agree with you on this, she’s a bleeping disaster waiting to happen and whats worse is she’ll probably hurt someone else and not herself. That house cannot be a good environment for a child. Like some else has said, I don’t get why the people around her are encouraging her to be such a mess. For a 30+ yr old woman it’s bleeping embarrassing.. and don’t get me started on the lies about “owning me own home..” 😭🤣
Wait ... what ? She’s 30 ??? The way she is acting I thought for sure she was like a young lass - I feel like she needs some help and someone should intervene if they are really her friends. So are all her friends in there 30’s? That’s wild. My 16 and 19 year old are more mature. So sad.

Did anyone see her Snapchat story about the shrooms? She didn’t know it was there and come downstairs and it’s on her kitchen side. Does she not have a child that also lives there? That’s bleeping horrendous. This child needs safeguarding
Wow just as I thought she couldn’t get any worse, if the child was to consume some of them the poor kid would end up with serious mental illness as a child’s brain it’s not developed enough to handle psychedelics, and that disgusting video she made about having a child size vagina, she claims to be a feminist yet she’s shaming other women 😂😂talk about a bleeping pick me women I actually can’t stand the tart

• Haha
Wait ... what ? She’s 30 ??? The way she is acting I thought for sure she was like a young lass - I feel like she needs some help and someone should intervene if they are really her friends. So are all her friends in there 30’s? That’s wild. My 16 and 19 year old are more mature. So sad.
Not just me who thinks this then 😂 yeah she’s in her 30s.. my step daughter is 23 (im not old, my husband is tho 🤣) and she’s got her tit together 10x more than this bag head.

Wow just as I thought she couldn’t get any worse, if the child was to consume some of them the poor kid would end up with serious mental illness as a child’s brain it’s not developed enough to handle psychedelics, and that disgusting video she made about having a child size vagina, she claims to be a feminist yet she’s shaming other women 😂😂talk about a bleeping pick me women I actually can’t stand the tart
🤣 I know, for someone who’s a spiritual “feminist” she does a lot of begging for male attention coz we all know the sick child’s vagina post wasn’t for attention off women..

• Haha
There was a video on her Instagram a while ago not sure if it’s still there of her showing off her dildo collection!! So she’s 100% chatting tit the dirty witch

That last pink thing!!! And claims she needs a child speculum !!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
This is gold, this girl is so bleeping thick I can’t deal 🤣 let me show you my big pink dildo, but wait my guyzzzz I need a child’s speculum at the doctors, u must believe me! its not like I’ve lied about owning my own house, reading tarot, or having OCD...🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The Speculum thing is absolutely repulsive. What a disgusting human being.

The Speculum thing is absolutely repulsive. What a disgusting human being.
She’s fucked in the head. Not funny, or sexy, just fucked. Openly said she gets on that massive dildo “for the right money” then a few weeks later says she’s got a vagina like a child. Ive said it before, she trips up on her lies all the time coz she’s thick as pig tit

Reactions: 5
She’s trying to make out she’ll be doing a world tour once her albums dropped 🤣
A
bleeping
WORLD
TOUR

does she think we or even her followers are that stupid 🤦🏾‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s trying to make out she’ll be doing a world tour once her albums dropped 🤣
A
bleeping
WORLD
TOUR

does she think we or even her followers are that stupid 🤦🏾‍♂️
Waahahahaha 🤣 bet she’s flying by private jet as well and collaborating with Kanye West? What a bleeping weapon

• Haha
When she said her body count is 4 🤦‍♀️😂 I’m guessing that’s just her body count for this week 😂 There is absolutely no way she has only slept with 4 people. It wouldn’t surprise me if she’s got a private arrangement with a few people of her sex pages.

• Haha
When she said her body count is 4 🤦‍♀️😂 I’m guessing that’s just her body count for this week 😂 There is absolutely no way she has only slept with 4 people. It wouldn’t surprise me if she’s got a private arrangement with a few people of her sex pages.
4 🤣 as if... remember the double dick on a Wednesday post... 🤮 I’m getting brass vibes off her as well...

Last edited:
  • Sick
Wonder what comedy gold we can expect off her this weekend... Probs the same boring tit. Pretending to forget who sent her pretend tarot payments? Pretending to clean? Telling my guyzzzzz how amazing she is and how tit they are? Bit of robbing from Tesco?

• Haha
She forgot to make her sons packed lunch this morning - maybe if she spent less time pretending to be woke on Instagram she’d have her life together and her son wouldn’t be late for school.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She forgot to make her sons packed lunch this morning - maybe if she spent less time pretending to be woke on Instagram she’d have her life together and her son wouldn’t be late for school.
Poor kid, her lifestyle negatively affects him in so many ways. We all have bad days & bad mornings getting the kids to school is chaos but if you’re “forgetting” their dinner maybe you should stop staying up late smoking weed, scamming people & trying to sell pics of your fanny. Although she seems to be pushing feet pics lately so Im guessing her fanny isn’t selling that well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She didn’t get to the post office today to post orders out…. She’s the worst “business woman”!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.