Thatgurlamg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laughing indeed. She says she sits and does multiple tarot readings a night and then claimed to be drainedā€¦. Genuine readings that are that price range take around an hourā€¦ so sheā€™s trying to say she does multiple readings a night but yet is posting across many medias random quotesā€¦. And her driving round buying tit from the corner shopā€¦ massive scammer.
As a genuine reader and also been brought up in the craft doing spell work , working with crystals and readings within our family , I find this new claim appalling. The fact she has the audacity to call herself high priestess which is an absolute insult to people in the community. Charlatans like her are what give genuine people a bad name. I am disgusted with her behaviour and the child speculum thing is a new all time low. Itā€™s for abused children and then to further insult she has written about ā€˜ dads not being happy because their daughters vagina isnā€™t tight enough ā€˜. Literally laughing at abuse. She makes me feel ill. She is the least spiritual person Iā€™ve ever seen. I once heard her say to someone to suck their dead mothers ashes up through a straw. in front of her son. Karma.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
As a genuine reader and also been brought up in the craft doing spell work , working with crystals and readings within our family , I find this new claim appalling. The fact she has the audacity to call herself high priestess which is an absolute insult to people in the community. Charlatans like her are what give genuine people a bad name. I am disgusted with her behaviour and the child speculum thing is a new all time low. Itā€™s for abused children and then to further insult she has written about ā€˜ dads not being happy because their daughters vagina isnā€™t tight enough ā€˜. Literally laughing at abuse. She makes me feel ill. She is the least spiritual person Iā€™ve ever seen. I once heard her say to someone to suck their dead mothers ashes up through a straw. in front of her son. Karma.
Completely agree. There are people out the with genuine ability and insight who can read tarot. She absolutely isnā€™t one of them. She spits vile, venom in nearly everything that comes out her mouth. And thatā€™s only what we see... imagine how bad she is behind closed doors. She tries so hard to put out the spiritual vibe but her mask constantly slips. Sheā€™s so full of hate and lies and so obviously fake that I honestly canā€™t get my head around whoā€™d pay her!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I wouldnā€™t even take one of her box of pebbles if she was handing them out for free! I feel like Iā€™d be bringing bad juju into my home if I had something that had absorbed her negativity. I think she could have started out as a likeable person if she had dropped the attitude and didnā€™t put people down and got rid of that fake accent. Sheā€™s gone too far now though to ever be able to redeem herself. I still think she should apologise for what she said about the speculum though.

Reactions: 6
I wouldnā€™t even take one of her box of pebbles if she was handing them out for free! I feel like Iā€™d be bringing bad juju into my home if I had something that had absorbed her negativity. I think she could have started out as a likeable person if she had dropped the attitude and didnā€™t put people down and got rid of that fake accent. Sheā€™s gone too far now though to ever be able to redeem herself. I still think she should apologise for what she said about the speculum though.
Same, thatā€™s what I donā€™t get about people getting readings off her, if you believe in tarot then surely youā€™d feel like her toxic hatefulness would taint it (even tho actually we all know she has no bleeping tarot abilities)

Same, thatā€™s what I donā€™t get about people getting readings off her, if you believe in tarot then surely youā€™d feel like her toxic hatefulness would taint it (even tho actually we all know she has no bleeping tarot abilities)
I think she definitely does read all of these because have you noticed how some of her stuff in her stories is like sheā€™s trying to give us answers? Lol like when people started saying she couldnā€™t even do tarot a few weeks ago she done a story about how she just woke up able to do it after not being able to, apparently it just ā€œcame to herā€. And then when her manky house and her ā€œocdā€ was mentioned she put a story up about her cleaning routine and how itā€™s cleaned to her standards. And then straight away she was up in her stories about the speculum. I donā€™t think a lot of people know about this feed because if they did there would be a lot more people on here talking about her.

Reactions: 5
She wonā€™t apologise for the speculum because sheā€™s too arrogant and lacking in any empathy to care if sheā€™s bothered anyone. Shes clearly hoping for loads of dms after telling us sheā€™s got a child sized vagina, coz thatā€™s the type of man she hopes to attract.. the sick duck. Honestly sheā€™s the most disgusting thing Iā€™ve ever seen

I think she definitely does read all of these because have you noticed how some of her stuff in her stories is like sheā€™s trying to give us answers? Lol like when people started saying she couldnā€™t even do tarot a few weeks ago she done a story about how she just woke up able to do it after not being able to, apparently it just ā€œcame to herā€. And then when her manky house and her ā€œocdā€ was mentioned she put a story up about her cleaning routine and how itā€™s cleaned to her standards. And then straight away she was up in her stories about the speculum. I donā€™t think a lot of people know about this feed because if they did there would be a lot more people on here talking about her.
Yeah Iā€™ve noticed that too, when things get said here itā€™s like she tries to prove us wrong. Good luck with that hun šŸ¤£ youā€™re a nasty, thick, scruff who canā€™t read tarot šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sheā€™s probably hoping it will attract more people to join her sex page but the fact she wants that type of man who likes that kind of thing following her is bleeping disgusting! Sheā€™s basically said ā€œI have a child sized vaginaā€. I feel absolutely disgusting even writing that. I guarantee it looks like a punched lasagna and sheā€™s taken a good few hulk smashes to it over the years.

• Haha
Sheā€™s probably hoping it will attract more people to join her sex page but the fact she wants that type of man who likes that kind of thing following her is bleeping disgusting! Sheā€™s basically said ā€œI have a child sized vaginaā€. I feel absolutely disgusting even writing that. I guarantee it looks like a punched lasagna and sheā€™s taken a good few hulk smashes to it over the years.
Punched lasagna šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚ and it defo smells like Bury fish market šŸŸ

• Haha
Sheā€™s the sort of person you can smell through the screen šŸ˜‚
šŸ¤£ she looks like she febrezes herself instead of washing

If you use a sex toy, which she loves telling us she does, or have sex, particularly with these massive dicks shes always on about, then she DOES NOT need a childā€™s speculum. Fact. She then felt the need to reiterate on her stories how much we should believe her which made it more obvious she was lying... wtf is wrong with her šŸ˜‚ sheā€™s got a major, major lying problem

Last edited:
  • Haha
šŸ¤£ she looks like she febrezes herself instead of washing

If you use a sex toy, which she loves telling us she does, or have sex, particularly with these massive dicks shes always on about, then she DOES NOT need a childā€™s speculum. Fact. She then felt the need to reiterate on her stories how much we should believe her which made it more obvious she was lying... wtf is wrong with her šŸ˜‚ sheā€™s got a major, major lying problem
The way she goes on about not conforming to social norms yet happily conforms to female social standards and doesnā€™t see the hypocrisy. Sheā€™s clearly a deeply insecure person that needs constant validation from others, if she didnā€™t need that validation then she wouldnā€™t get so annoyed and defensive when people disagree with her or call her out

The way she goes on about not conforming to social norms yet happily conforms to female social standards and doesnā€™t see the hypocrisy. Sheā€™s clearly a deeply insecure person that needs constant validation from others, if she didnā€™t need that validation then she wouldnā€™t get so annoyed and defensive when people disagree with her or call her out
100% shes desperate for validation and is so fame hungry shes desperately trying to follow trends. Sad thing is she had a real opportunity to create a platform for herself, could easy have made loads of money off promo etc if she used her head.. but shes abused it by being a toxic bully. No one will touch her now. She even had her trapunzel page shut down for bullying and harassment. And if sheā€™s so against conformity & mainstream education, she could homeschool her son? Not like sheā€™s got work commitments..

This is such an unhealthy thing to share to thousands of people, coming from someone who has psychosis myself. I canā€™t believe she has been so ignorant to try and say psychosis symptoms are just a ā€œspiritual awakening!ā€ I really hope somebody with genuine psychosis symptoms and in a vulnerable/impressionable state doesnā€™t see this.. so so ignorant

Attachments

she never gets more than 100 people on her livesā€¦ sheā€™s defo brought followers! Anyways, she needs her account shutting down and her head Evaluating.

Hope she is reading these because Iā€™ve just found concrete proof she did NOT buy her house:LOL: not gonna expose her address for obvious reasons but:

View attachment 882326

The house was last bought in 2015. Yet the ER says sheā€™s only lived there since 2018 (see below)

View attachment 882332

My question is though is there so many different people registered as living at her address:unsure: very fishy
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ wowwww your not bleeping about. Outing the house you know šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Did anyone see her Snapchat story about the shrooms? She didnā€™t know it was there and come downstairs and itā€™s on her kitchen side. Does she not have a child that also lives there? Thatā€™s bleeping horrendous. This child needs safeguarding

I donā€™t understand how her friends and family are allowing this? I get that sheā€™s a grown woman and canā€™t be told what to do, but they need to sit her down and explain to her what an actual mess she really is.

I donā€™t understand how her friends and family are allowing this? I get that sheā€™s a grown woman and canā€™t be told what to do, but they need to sit her down and explain to her what an actual mess she really is.
This ! Not to mention driving around without a seatbelt on - off her face on wine or god knows what else.

Reactions: 1
This ! Not to mention driving around without a seatbelt on - off her face on wine or god knows what else.
Now weā€™re aware of her location we can report these issues anonymously to the nspcc , these incidents shouldnā€™t be ignored , look at all the cases of children coming to harm because they were not safeguarded in the first instance !

How many times has she recorded herself on the motorway speaking in to her phone? Surely thatā€™s an offence in itself and the evidence is right there lol

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.