Thatgurlamg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a liar why would she make that up with a big following. Someone would eventually call her out. I just assumed she did since she’s been stripping/only fans since she was 20 and a lot of girls do own property from doing it. Guess she’s not smart enough
Defo not smart. At all. And she’s directed people here by posting on her grid about us, so now even more people will see it 😂

Reactions: 7
She’s deffo just got her universal credit for the month and blasted it all on these facelifts and brows😕😕 poor kid

Reactions: 4
She’s deffo just got her universal credit for the month and blasted it all on these facelifts and brows😕😕 poor kid

That procedure is so expensive!! Now I’m not saying mothers should do without and never have any luxuries in life HOWEVER.. when her child is wearing run down footwear, clothes and doesn’t benefit from fulfilling days out, that money should have been spent on him!!

Before she makes a story about how much she takes him out - babe you put every aspect of your pathetic life on social media, we’re not daft enough to think that you keep that aspect private, speaking of.. don’t even get me started on her taking his right to privacy away.
Wants to talk about the government taking our rights yet plasters her son all over the internet in the same story threads she talks about her vagina in 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I’ve just seen her story where she’s talking about when she goes for a smear and she said they usually ask for a children’ speculum to use on her. I’m probably reading too much into it and I’m guessing she was joking because I very much doubt she has a tight vagina! but it just didn’t sit right with me and I found it disturbing that she’s implying speculums get used on children.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Sorry it seems I’m uneducated on that subject because as it turns out there are children’s speculums 🙈 when I’m wrong I will hold my hands up.

Reactions: 3
I started following her a few months ago after someone shared a post and didn’t mind her at first but as the months have gone on I’ve started to really dislike her. She seems like such a toxic person, she talks about being spiritual but she gives off the most negative vibes. She’s completely ruined her face and even if she left the fillers alone her attitude would still make her ugly. Her boy seems absolutely lovely and I feel for him when he starts high school and everyone takes the piss out of him because his mum is flashing her gash all over the Internet.

I’ve just seen her story where she’s talking about when she goes for a smear and she said they usually ask for a children’ speculum to use on her. I’m probably reading too much into it and I’m guessing she was joking because I very much doubt she has a tight vagina! but it just didn’t sit right with me and I found it disturbing that she’s implying speculums get used on children.
So she’s reached a new low by sexualising a child’s medical device. Another weird, boring, unfunny lie.. My god she is so bleeping vile. What kind of man is she trying to impress.. coz that’s all she seems to live for. Validation off men.

Reactions: 9
The stories bout the speculums have made me feel sick! If she doesn’t see the issue with what she’s said then she’s clearly fucked up! Also don’t believe a word of it! If you have to brag about it. Usually isn’t true ....

Reactions: 6
Obviously if you’re uncomfortable you’re muscles won’t be relaxed it’s nothing to share or brag about 😭

She bangs on about wanting big dicks yet tells us she’s got a child size vagina 🤔 and can’t see the problem with it. Shes fucked in the head. She literally makes my skin crawl

She also can’t read tarot. Last night on live she pulled a card and told the camera it meant she had some backstabbers around her, when in actual fact the card represented success and transition. She has been “reading” tarot for three weeks and charges £35… she also claims she can now do love spells… she’s a liar and money hungry more than anything else. She cannot read tarot. She’s a scam artist.

Sorry it seems I’m uneducated on that subject because as it turns out there are children’s speculums 🙈 when I’m wrong I will hold my hands up.
They sure do unfortunately, they’re tiny and they’re heartbreaking to see. Tiny clear plastic ones, they have them specifically at SARC centres, and specially trained doctors use them. Nurses are NOT trained to use them.

She also can’t read tarot. Last night on live she pulled a card and told the camera it meant she had some backstabbers around her, when in actual fact the card represented success and transition. She has been “reading” tarot for three weeks and charges £35… she also claims she can now do love spells… she’s a liar and money hungry more than anything else. She cannot read tarot. She’s a scam artist.
Completely agree. She’s a complete scammer and is laughing at her ‘customers’ behind their back! Tarot is so complicated when you get into the depths of it.. You need at least a few brain cells and she’s got bleeping none

Reactions: 2
Completely agree. She’s a complete scammer and is laughing at her ‘customers’ behind their back! Tarot is so complicated when you get into the depths of it.. You need at least a few brain cells and she’s got bleeping none
Laughing indeed. She says she sits and does multiple tarot readings a night and then claimed to be drained…. Genuine readings that are that price range take around an hour… so she’s trying to say she does multiple readings a night but yet is posting across many medias random quotes…. And her driving round buying tit from the corner shop… massive scammer.

They sure do unfortunately, they’re tiny and they’re heartbreaking to see. Tiny clear plastic ones, they have them specifically at SARC centres, and specially trained doctors use them. Nurses are NOT trained to use them.
This is what she’s not getting when she’s talking about children’s speculums like they’re a trophy, making a joke of something used on children usually in extreme circumstances. She’s fucked in the head, she’s got zero empathy or understanding of anything whatsoever

Laughing indeed. She says she sits and does multiple tarot readings a night and then claimed to be drained…. Genuine readings that are that price range take around an hour… so she’s trying to say she does multiple readings a night but yet is posting across many medias random quotes…. And her driving round buying tit from the corner shop… massive scammer.
Can’t understand why anyone would pay her for one tbh it’s obvious she’s not legit... I reckon she writes all those reviews herself

Reactions: 9
She really is vile. A few people are saying in the comments that she’s disgusting for talking about a child’s speculum. Instead of ranting on about people being offended by it, she should be apologising for any offence that she’s caused. She definitely reads all of these so I hope she takes note and says sorry and just admits she shouldn’t have said it.
I bet that poor kid of hers has never had a school friend over for dinner because no parent would want their child in her care. She’s going to be one of those 40 year old women that let all the teenage lads of the estate in her house to smoke weed and get pissed and she will no doubt put it on insta and caption it “I’d rather them do it in the house than on the streets!” And she will probably throw in a few brap braps for good measure 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She really is vile. A few people are saying in the comments that she’s disgusting for talking about a child’s speculum. Instead of ranting on about people being offended by it, she should be apologising for any offence that she’s caused. She definitely reads all of these so I hope she takes note and says sorry and just admits she shouldn’t have said it.
I bet that poor kid of hers has never had a school friend over for dinner because no parent would want their child in her care. She’s going to be one of those 40 year old women that let all the teenage lads of the estate in her house to smoke weed and get pissed and she will no doubt put it on insta and caption it “I’d rather them do it in the house than on the streets!” And she will probably throw in a few brap braps for good measure 😂
She put up a story a good while ago explaining that other mums wouldn’t let their kids play with hers because he’s “mixed-race” and the other mums are secretly racist lol. Surely it’s because she smokes weed all day everyday, sells her body and deals crappy “drugs” to make money?:unsure:

Also definitely agree those “reviews” are fake. Why the need to blur names out:unsure: it’s only a review. She’d be reposting people’s stories and mentions of her if they were real. Same way we never saw any story reposts from anyone who “received” the bag off pebbles for 50 quid:ROFLMAO:

The more I think about it the more it makes sense that nobody pays her for tarot lmao. The constant “msg me if you’ve paid for tarot” stories every day trying to convince ppl she's busy. Asif youd forget who’s paid you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else feel sorry for the smear nurse having to go anywhere near her shagged out smelly vagina 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.