Thatgurlamg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how she affords her weed habit though… either she’s sleeping with a dealer or growing it cause I can’t imagine what she does for a living is enough for her weed

Oh my god the witch is even too lazy to brush her god damn hair. 🤣
She’s a brass

Reactions: 4
She comes across as such a cold mother.. doesn’t seem like she has a maternal bone in her body! I feel so sorry for that boy.. it will really affect him mentally in the long run his own mother constantly dismissing him and having to try for her love and affection. If we can tell that she puts herself, weed and other men before him then he definitely can. I also genuinely think she’s losing her grip on reality because of how much weed she smokes

Reactions: 8
The new guy she’s sometimes discreet about sometimes not is either playing hockey or she’s watching with him

Reactions: 2
The new guy she’s sometimes discreet about sometimes not is either playing hockey or she’s watching with him
Is it the same guy she was sat with a month or two ago with that Marcus guy?

Also the way she just blurts our swear rounds on public when she’s with her child :sick:. “It’s bleeping going off” “they’re twatting each other”

Ewwwww. Kid must be so confused with all the different men around

Publicly bullying and putting down somebodies business AGAIN. Horrible horrible woman

Testing

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Also the way she just blurts our swear rounds on public when she’s with her child :sick:. “It’s bleeping going off” “they’re twatting each other”

Publicly bullying and putting down somebodies business AGAIN. Horrible horrible woman
View attachment 881049

Testing
She must be looking a job

• Haha
Reactions: 1

View attachment 881049

Testing
She always does it, everywhere she goes. She’s like a 10 year old mentally. It’s bizzare. No doubt she’ll blame the ‘ADHD’ she’s self diagnosed with.
She’s disgusting and completely thick. She looks like she stinks. Doesn't know how to function in society or how to be funny so she just tries her best to rip people apart. especially anyone doing better than her. I used to think she had proper learning difficulties the way she behaves like a 9 year old, now I think no you’re just a vile c*nt

• Haha
Reactions: 7

View attachment 881049

Testing
She went straight to the conclusion that it must be a bleep house, no evidence or logic applied. It’s crazy she could have lost a legitimate business trade because she’s a desperate attention seeking idiot.

Anyone clocked how she’s had her brows done after my comment on here the other week about her tit micro blade job🤣😂🤣 she deffo reads these and is taking notes 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hope she is reading these because I’ve just found concrete proof she did NOT buy her house:LOL: not gonna expose her address for obvious reasons but:

098652C4-EEBC-4B3C-9CC4-AE369E3DD34B.jpeg

The house was last bought in 2015. Yet the ER says she’s only lived there since 2018 (see below)

FFA6E12F-4AAB-4266-BBC6-C486BE91C5FA.jpeg

My question is though is there so many different people registered as living at her address:unsure: very fishy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hope she is reading these because I’ve just found concrete proof she did NOT buy her house:LOL: not gonna expose her address for obvious reasons but:

View attachment 882326

The house was last bought in 2015. Yet the ER says she’s only lived there since 2018 (see below)

View attachment 882332

My question is though is there so many different people registered as living at her address:unsure: very fishy
One could be Dante’s dad who’s she’s very cagey about always swerves questions

View attachment 882326

View attachment 882332

What a liar why would she make that up with a big following. Someone would eventually call her out. I just assumed she did since she’s been stripping/only fans since she was 20 and a lot of girls do own property from doing it. Guess she’s not smart enough

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.