Thatgurlamg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t her name Allissia Moretti or something

EDIT: think moretti is her “model” name. Apparently it’s Allissia Greenwood

Reactions: 4
She never seems to do anything kid related with her little boy and speaks to him like absolute shite

The q&as when people ask her her favourite meal “chicken and rice” All she ever makes is Caribbean style food, well her take on it 🙄

Anyone that smokes that much bud constantly is gunna have Psychological problems, she needs to chill out on it..
And I don’t think that nose is ever gunna stop growing - call her pinoccHOE

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She never seems to do anything kid related with her little boy and speaks to him like absolute shite

The q&as when people ask her her favourite meal “chicken and rice” All she ever makes is Caribbean style food, well her take on it 🙄

Anyone that smokes that much bud constantly is gunna have Psychological problems, she needs to chill out on it..
She has no time for that boy..spends all her money on herself ..never buys him nothing...it's just a dam shame..my heart goes out to him ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The second someone asked what her fave food was I knew instantly she'd say chicken and rice 😅😅😅

• Haha

She’s got zero patience with him has she. When she’s filming herself and he tries to speak to her she’s always telling him to go away. She never does anything centred around his interest except for screaming and doing gun fingers in an arcade once. She even had to make that all about her. More bothered about what people she doesn’t know think of her and selling her minge than she is about that kid

So soooo bad how she gets about driving high as a bleeping kite 😰
She needs to grow the duck up and be a decent mum to her kid.

Anyone see her live tonight screaming at her kid who was happy about pepperamis and she turned round shouting, saying I don’t give a tit about pepperamis 🙄 how lovely he didnt even flinch just shows she probably acts like that towards him
On a reg basis

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Wonder how she affords her weed habit though… either she’s sleeping with a dealer or growing it cause I can’t imagine what she does for a living is enough for her weed

I’m just going to leave this here.
Oh my god the witch is even too lazy to brush her god damn hair. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Usually when kids are lovely its a credit to the parent so must be doing something right
Not always true, I have a family member that is an awful mother but the children are lovely.. family, teachers and school friends have an influence on children too

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.