Thatgurlamg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wow 😂 I don’t know if it’s the being 30 years old and thinking people will be impressed that you’ve got a joint in your mouth or the “yeaah okaayyy” 😂😂
She’s a bleeping brass…..this tarot tit she’s pushing is laughable anyone taking life lessons or Paying this twit for air time wants their head knocking clean off

Reactions: 7
Does anyone remember that video on Facebook time ago of that white woman with a fake accent in a shop in bury going on about taking the shopkeeper Jamaica and her cat Sophie?

That's AMG in about 6 years

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Does anyone remember that video on Facebook time ago of that white woman with a fake accent in a shop in bury going on about taking the shopkeeper Jamaica and her cat Sophie?

That's AMG in about 6 years
OH MY GOSH! literally my fave video ever! It was a a bludclart cat ya naaaaa

The absence of a bridge in her nose is so fuckin weird
DEA39C0E-1031-4712-A641-B2C7D6546F5B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Are her friends not embarrassed by her behaviour? She’s at a spiritual gathering with a spliff hung out of her mouth, wearing what looks like a shell suit and shouting ‘okyay’ and gwarn like a 14 year old hood who think they’re bad🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are her friends not embarrassed by her behaviour? She’s at a spiritual gathering with a spliff hung out of her mouth, wearing what looks like a shell suit and shouting ‘okyay’ and gwarn like a 14 year old hood who think they’re bad🤦🏻‍♀️
She was an absolute embarrassment to her son in Blackpool the other week too walking through the arcades screaming and doing gun fingers 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She was an absolute embarrassment to her son in Blackpool the other week too walking through the arcades screaming and doing gun fingers 🤦🏼‍♀️
I posted about that 🤣, walking round shouting “head tops, head tops, Gwarn den”. the cringe isn’t even tolerable. If you haven’t seen how she behaves you wouldn’t believe it. 🤦🏾‍♂️

Reactions: 4
I posted about that 🤣, walking round shouting “head tops, head tops, Gwarn den”. the cringe isn’t even tolerable. If you haven’t seen how she behaves you wouldn’t believe it. 🤦🏾‍♂️
At one point I thought she was putting it on for an online character but after watching those stories where she’s with her friends, it’s definitely how she talks 🤢

Drunk driving though 🤢🤮she’s a bleeping mother for Christ sake what a disgrace
Drink and drug driving... if I knew her name and address I’d 100% send that to the police. If she wants to risk her life then whatever but other drivers shouldn’t have to worry about people like this on the road. All bitching aside she’s actually a really bad person

Drink and drug driving... if I knew her name and address I’d 100% send that to the police. If she wants to risk her life then whatever but other drivers shouldn’t have to worry about people like this on the road. All bitching aside she’s actually a really bad person
I'm sure they would find that cretin easily

I live near her not sure her exact location but I know she’s near me. I will find out soon though and report her I’m fuming about it not only should she know better at her age she’s also promoting drinking and being under the influence of weed while driving to her followers. It’s disgusting 🤮

Reactions: 6
She is awful. Just seen her story of her in the gym and she looks an actual state. Those nails too 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.