ThatgirlAMG I’m not ugly doe, msg me if you’ve paid for tarot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way anyones buying any of this tit from her if they are they're even bigger morons than she is I guarantee she's buying all the tit off amazon for a couple of quid and charging 5x more to anyone stupid enough to buy it 😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 4
In her latest tiktok about last night where she says she snook off to london last year to have a sneaky lil link and met her friend on the way back on the train, it was hardly a sneaky link when she documented the whole weekend i remember her posts about it and the posts back then about a random girl shed met on the train home n they became besties😂. Just goes to show she really does show instagram every single thing that happens in her life even down to the men she meets for dirty drug sex.

Reactions: 6
Miss rich famous amg. Out in a T-shirt she slobs about in most days and a pair of boots she has worn to every night out she has been on this year with her fake market bag she’s been dragging around for years.
I often get girls in the toilets or out side commenting about my beauty and wanting to take pictures with me. Not because I’m famous or more beautiful than any one els. But because that’s what drunk girls do when there out.
😂😂 she is such a head

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s so true “let’s take a selfie come on and we’ll go for coffee tomorrow” never hear from them again but your besties in the smoking area

She thought she looked cute yesterday but she had a look of that crazy chelsea woman on tiktok 😂😂. If you keep putting all that filler in your face every two weeks amg this is going to be exactly what your going to look like the resemblance is already there 🙈

Attachments

• Haha
She’s always got brown stuff under her nails, she doesn’t wash her hands after seasoning chicken or making spliffs - she’s actually hanging

• Sick
Reactions: 2
666EB875-419C-4E76-AF07-A5B76A7F749B.png

The scruffiest woman Iv ever seen. Why does she think it’s acceptable to just wear pyjamas and slippers out everyday. It’s so embarrassing

• Sick
Why did she feel the need to get half naked for this little crappy tattoo there was absolutely no reason to take her top of for this tit wear any low cut top or bra or bikini literally anything other than a jumper and they'd be able to do it no problem she is a scummy little beg

Attachments

• Haha
Why did she feel the need to get half naked for this little crappy tattoo there was absolutely no reason to take her top of for this tit wear any low cut top or bra or bikini literally anything other than a jumper and they'd be able to do it no problem she is a scummy little beg
God that’s just awful. Does she think she’s Tu PAC?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s hilarious because we all see straight through her the way she begs for validation hahahahahahahahahah

What is the meaning? Of the tattoo?

What is the meaning? Of the tattoo?
Right. I just realised

Init though imagine when she's older telling her grandkids "back in the day when I was gangtas AMG these are what they stand for ya get me my youts" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.